The Black Casket PTS. 1-5

Fist_of_ozzy

The Assassination-Part I

Noarmi Lit up the cigarette Between his lips and blew it in Jeff's face.

"Noarmi, are you sure you know what you're doing? I mean this guy is dangerous, he has connections man. He's even got people in china to back his *ss up! And you're doing this for what? Ten-thousand? It's not worth it."

"You Know what jeff, the thing you have to learn about killing somone is that; you never get caught. It's mostly about the cash though you know what I mean eh?"

Jeff looked around and threw his arms down. "For christ sake, you're gonna get killed, and not to mention the fact that-

"Jeff, how many times are you gonna get it through your head man? You never turn down jobs like these, especially for ten-thousand. That's the thing about hitmen that you just will never understand."

Noarmi finished his cigarette and blew the last of the smoke in jeff's face. Jeff coughed "Why do you do that?"

"It's not important, see ya!"

"Wait, Noarmi!"

Noarmi hopped over the brick wall and the top of the fence which lead up to the mansion. The yard was huge with a long walk-way with fountains on both sides of the yard.

A guard that looked like a CIA agent was standing still in the front door facing forwards with a blank expression.

Noarmi pulled out his silver handgun name "Lucy" after his Ex-Girlfreind he had recently put a personal hit on her himself. I'll get into that later.

"Do I take the shot which could end it all....or do I take him out silently?"

Noarmi pulled out his knife that had the word "Jeff" on it. We'll, let's just say jeff and noarmi got into a fight long ago.

Noarmi inched closer to the right of the guard and was ready to throw the knife.

"Steady now." He aimed it carefully at the guards throat. "Easy." he started to sweat and he realsed the knife which struck the guards throat. He choked to his death and the knife was retrieved.

Noarmi slowly reached for the doorknob and layed his hand on it.

"F*ck it."

Noarmi kicked open the door breaking it off it's hinges and shot the first man he saw in the room. Noarmi held fire and realized who he just killed, a chef. The blood of his wound stained his white outfit while his meal that was ready to serve layed beside him.

"Hey you, stop!"

Noarmi swung his gun in the direction of the body guard who was reaching for his gun below his waist.

Noarmi didn't hesitate and immeaditly shot the guard twice. He ran down the hall-way with many doors on each side of it. He started to run up the stairs when he saw two guards blocking his way at the top. Noarmi just stared at the guards as they did the same to him.

He slowly reached for the katana on his back as the guards slowly reached for their guns. The sound of the blade made a clinging sound as noarmi swung it forward faster than the guards could reach for their guns. He chopped both of their hands off and finished them off.

There it was, the bosses' door. The office door that would lead noarmi too Ten Grand. Noarmi (with his sword still in one hand) slowly creaked open the door was standing in the doorway watching the boss talk on the phone.

The boss was turned the other way of his desk (opposite of the door) yelling "Listen, I know i have a few hits on me but-"

He paused. The man on the phone was yelling at him. Noarmi approaching the desk still herd the boss yell something. He raised his katana with both hands ready to strike from behind him when suddenly the door slammed open.

Noarmi and the boss turned around. "What the hell?" A large thug like looking man was standing in the doorway staring at the boss. "Who the hell are you people and who the hell did you get in my house?" The large man pulled out a shotgun and pointed it towards the boss. "You're a dead man!" he yelled.

"He's mine, back off before I make you." said noarmi. The large man give him a dirty look "Listen buddy. Get the hell outta my way before I kills the both of ya's, He's mine." Noarmi pointed the sword towards the large hitman "You will try." He charged at the hitman with his sword and ducked soon as the shotgun fired. It hit the boss, slamming his face on the Emergency 911 on his telephone.

Noarmi swung the katana at the man but he blocked it with the end of his gun. The large hitman wacked noarmi with the ened of his gun sending noarmi flying backwards breaking the stain glass window. He fell out of the second story onto the grass lying there unconscouis with his sword landing right next to him.

The large hitman took the boss on his shoulders and ran out of the house. Noarmi woke up a few minutes later hearing sirens from the police comming his direction. He quickly grabbed his katana and hopped over the fence where jeff was standing.

"We gotta go jeff."

"But what about the boss? Noarmi answer me!"

"I'll talk about it later, let's go!"

They ran around the street corner as the police cars pulled up in the drive way.

Noarmi got lucky.................

DaBulls.jpg