'Letter of a daymare'

archimage_a

I wrote this in responce to ZidaneCT Narrative Essay: 'Letter of a nightmare. As an essay that is telling a story behinf a picture. This painting at the bottom of this post. Writern in perhaps ten minutes less than the time from this post from the time of my post on their thread. This not supposed to be a rip off of ZidaneCT work, and it is not supposed to show anything like how to write an essay. It is supposed to show how I would have written the essay because the painting inspired me to write something.

Daymare is simply because it was twilightish sounding. Because we all have nightmares, but if this happen then it would be a daymare.

______

The lantern is flickering, like the wind threatened to blow the flame out, and it was trying to jump out, into the plants. To set them alight and burn up into the fence where I sit, reading this letter. It seems strange, I seem to think, that I am reading a letter from myself but it seems to know what I am thinking. I am thinking that I should go back into the house before this letter corrupts me as it is truly a sign of the devil. I am thinking, how does it know what I am thinking. How does it know that I am thinking of burning it, how does it know that I will only see this as the flames begin to engulf the page, how does it know that I will take it out of the lantern and burn my hand trying to put it out?

I am thinking now that this letter must be something special. I am thinking that I have dropped my hat and should pick it up. But it says that I will forget it, until the winds whisk it into the clouds high above. I am going to prove it wrong. I am going to tie the hat to my dress so that I do not need to remember. But the letter says I will, so I shouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t, should I? No I will not I will prove the letter wrong by not doing it. It says that I will hit myself on the mailbox door as I stand to go back to the house. I will prove it wrong though, I will shut the mailbox door now. Better yet I will put my hat inside it so that it cannot blow away in to the winds and over the clouds.

It says that I should go back inside. That the winds above me are growing restless, and they will strike me down. I will prove it wrong. I will stay here until they have disappeared, so the letter is wrong. So that I cannot be struck down I will sit on the fence, so that I may not be struck by the lightening. I will take off my jewels so that they may not attract the lightening. It says that I will be feeling hungry. It says that I should go inside, so that I am not struck down, so that I can get something to eat, so that I will not be hungry.

It says that I will [puncture] my foot on some thistles. That I shall tread on them once I fall off the fence that I am sitting on. I will fall off because I am struck by the storm. It tells me that I should get some shoes. So that I might not [puncture] my foot on the thistles that are here, I will prove the letter wrong. I will pull up the thistles. I will put them in the mail box, with my hat, which I havenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t forgotten. I will make sure that there are no thistles on the ground so that I may not step on one when I stand up, when the storm is gone. It says that I will fall onto the bushes, that I will fall over the fence onto them, and that I will be hurt by them. I will prove it wrong. I will sit on a different fence, so that I might not fall onto them, so that the letter is wrong.

Then it says that I will put my hand on the fence, so that I might stand up. But when I do there will be a bear from the house. That will come and it will step on the thistles and then it will step on me. I have put the thistles in the mail box, so that I cannot [puncture] my foot on them, so that I can prove the letter wrong. So the bear cannot step on the thistles. So the bear cannot step on me. It says that I will not be killed by the bear, but that it will hit the lantern. So that it might not be blinded. I move the lantern. I put it in the mail box, so that the letter will be wrong. It says that I will run away. It says that I will go down the hill. It says that I will fall. It is there that I will die. I will not run down the hill, I will not fall down the hill. I will not die, so that the letter will be wrong.

I will sit here for a minute longer, then I will be struck by the storm, then I will fall back onto the bushes, then I will [puncture] my foot of the thistles, then I shall see my hat blown by the winds into the clouds, then I shall put my hand on the fence, then I will see the bear, then the bear will step on the thistles, then the bear will step on me, then the bear will see the lantern, then it shall knock down, then I shall run, then I will go down the hill, then I will fall and then, I will die.

The wind blows me from my seat, it has caught in my dress, and my legs are crossed beneath me so that the lightening will be stopped. I cannot stop from falling back. I fall to the side, and back. To behind the fence where I started, my legs are flaying in the air. One of them strikes the mail box. So that the covering is ripped and that the thistles [puncture] into my feet. So I straighten my leg in pain, so that the mail box is pushed over, so that my hat is blown by the wind, so that it rises up into the clouds, so that I cannot see it. I remember that I forgot about my hat, I forgot that it was there, when I put the thistles that might [puncture] my head, in with it. I try to stand up so that I might chase after it. But as I put my hand on the fence, a bear rears up, because it has stepped on the thistles, which have fallen from the mail box. The bear lands back on me, so that I cannot move my arm. But the bear cannot see, for the lantern has fallen from the mail box where I put it. The bear steps on lantern, so the flame is free to set the plants alight. So I run. I run though the gate so that the mail box door hits me, so that I turn and fall, and I fall over the road and I fall down the hill, and so I hit my head, and now. I am dead.

narrativepainting12dl9.png

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Very interesting how things go awry, even though you have tried to prevent it. It insinuates a lot about fate, and is much like a work of O'Henry. Very good, and I hope you got published!

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

I wouldn't get many people by a story that you can get free on the internet.

Its not so much about fate, its about suggestion.

If she had kept her feet on the ground then she wouldn't have fallen off. If she had left the thistles were they were then she might not have [puncture]ed herself.

A gust of wind isn't a freak accident, its a random occurance. A bear is just in the picture, so maybe... But most of it is common sense, rather than fate.

Like saying pick a card any card( but the only cards in the deck are the cards that are red and above the queen(Ace and King). Narrows it to four cards. Then you can predict with a varing degree of certainity what card they get by the cards that are left.

You can try to pretend that the card isn't that card but in the end it is or it isn't. So thats how the world goes round, people make educated guesses on how they can do certain things, but in the end they can be right as often as you like, but eventually somone will get the better of you, and its normally death.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.