Contratheo, homeland of Montags!

Xewleer

okay! lets have an example to get those creative juices flowing!

Setting, deep south,

when? The past

Who? The Tarag.

what? A great army, unlooked for, unknown in the south, they have come to kill. Allied to Norgaeth, they threaten the continent.

Suggestions on what happens? Kun, Zai, Karmand, and the Fairy kingdom of Naecami are the last bastions against this horde. The fairies come out to help the humans and it is a bloody battle to drive them out.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Ok as always I will jump in the deep end...

Edit: The name of the City is Contratheo (Con-tra-fee-o), meaning Against Theology(Gods in general)

My suggested city is based on the members city of Port Phasmatys, The City is a Large city of 'Evil' I suppose. The City is run by a race that at the moment does not exist(sorry Im only 1 man). The town is the centre of many things such as discovery and invention. The idea of the town is that it is completely against the idea that Gods are not the rulers of the world, and to prevent them from medeling in the Cities affairs there is a device that is very similer to the EctoFunctus. The device is in the heart of the City, inside the Great Library(Also Non-existant as of yet). The device is of course a great shield generator, it is run by the power of Knowladge(Electricity but Knowladge sounds better).

The city is therefore godless, and is located to the most northen point on the Scape(Globe whatever you want to call it). The city is advancing to a technological way of thinking. This does not mean that they are running around wielding laser rifles and such, they are currently in the steam age, and are pretty much stuck there because there is no Oil, Sulfer(for Gunpowder) or Urainium and Cold Fusion generators are a bit far off. So they are slowly progressing forwards and and the city is swelling in numbers as life gets easier, however they are soon going to expand beyond the shield, which means that the gods can interfere again. Because of this the city has all but closed its borders.

This is the map:

2146tqr.jpg

The map is very basic showing only the key points so...There is a water source, its a fairly good water source too. The shield extends down and up as well, It has trapped a considerable amount of water inside the bubble, this goes through the normal water cycle and so is forever there. This does cause a slight problem though as any water transported through the shield is then outside the cycle. This has lead to a complete banning of any water being taken outside of the shield, unless an equal or greater amount is bought back through. Air is also a problem as there is limited Photosythsis possible, this has been overcome mainly but there is a dwinderling supply of air so it is important to consever what they have, meaning fires are illegal. Heat is also a problem as there is a large population it is advised use the Sauna 3 or more times a day, this uses alot of water, but this is not a problem as water is trapped, however it needs to be cleaned, fortunatly the steam thats produced is continually used and the dirt is trapped in the boilers. This has led to the biggest bussiness in the city being Saunas, there is one in most every street.

The city is the only place that it is possible to get extremely good quality steel and such armour and weapons at low prices. The Coal mines are very rich in the city, as is the Iron mines, However they are generally placed under the farmland, so there is alot of crop rotation. Coal and Iron are both brought in the city for a slightly lower than normal price. There is an amazingly low crime rate. This is caused mainly by 2 things, the low poverty rate, nearly everyone can find a room, and a job, and the open-ness of most people, they do not hide alot.

The problems are that it is inadvisable to bring items that are related to any of the Gods, and it is very inadvisiable to walk around fully clothed(not naked), mainly because it is very hot, and you cannot get into Saunas.

The main defence that the City has is its Incentral Bolt Throwers, these were given to them by Xarosen(Who got them from Archimage A after a particually vicous attack she made on It mainly because It had killed Zaros, this was fixed but at years of progress, as a cost. Afterwards Xarosen agreed to give Archimage A access to the Pentagramic Device, for all her knowladge of Incentral weapons and Rune essance Armour) , while It was passing through this plane. The Incentral Bolt Throwers had to be adapted slightly to fit the plane's laws but the effects are the same. The Bolt is in fact a Creature(yet more work for me to do) that is thrown at extremely high speeds by the Thrower, the Creature is capable of passing through both metal and stone, with ease. The Xalkians simply traded an hour with the Generator(under supervision, even though Xarosen's power's were not there) for one of the Incentral Bolt Throwers, which they proceed to take apart and then mass produced them with the ability to shoot through metal and stone taking the Whole World would have been easy, except that the creatures died and lost their effectiveness when removed from the inside of the shield. The original Incentral Thrower is still in the Great Library but it is not going to be taken outside of the shield because if anyone else discovered its power it could rule the world, or devestate all but Contratheo.

Any way this is my city, which I designed, and I'll get on to design something else now. (namely the creature in the Incentral Thrower...)

And secondly the map of Aurcath, the discovered bit anyway.

Nearly there uploading.... and more uploading....and a continual amount of uploading....

If this ever uploads the map is only the discovered section, and is relatively small. To make up for this I have added units, I will change the units names if the towns creator wishes me to...Still uploading.

I have added Contratheo and all the other afore mentioned cities, there is still a vast area to be filled so we are just waiting for some more cities...still going...I have also added the Magi Guild. I also assummed that Fress was under Plutusk's control...still going...19 minutes...Ummm I haven't put the names on the river and the lake. This is because I forgot. I will try to create some city scapes tonight...if this ever uploads..which it hasn't switching to plan B... Ok this is a 'Free web' site.(because some fliters block it).

Hmmm dee dumm dum... so errr yes.

An intresting fact you may not know is that this file is 6.2 Megabytes. Yes all bask in the glory... and look at that 46%...nearly half way. If you are colourblind it my effect your viewing pleasure. If you have any problems viewing this then message me using email and I'l send you the map. 75%.

80% of 6.2 is 5. and 86% is 5.3. 91% is 5.6.

Another handy hint is to validate your account before trying to upload large files. Particually those that are of 6.2 megabytes...

Oh yes the lake now has an outlet. I determined that the mountines(SP) in at the top would produce alot of water...again I forgot to add the river system but its easy to see it...The roads are bigger than you would normally see on this type of map, because its hard to see them from the altiuttude(SP) I was at...as you can tell I am tired it is 23:40 and i started this at 23:01. 92% again...and again it failed because I didn't log out then log back on...so for the thrid time...

The site is http://www.freewebs.com/amapciv

If this does work then I will upload anything else I create to that site, and link back to it from here... So try to check it once a week or so...

Hows that Mino? Your first forum fan page? 70%... I have discovered it takes less time the more times you upload it...

My computer has a tendancy to jam so I will edit with the image... in 7 day I can use the freewebs site...

Thank god for Tinypic

24l7tqq.jpg

Ok now? Gave you two...*sticks tongue out*

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Fine, the south part of the continent is huge... I'm going to put them in marginally past the Cataphract of Kun... I'll have to tidy things up so its harmonious with My world. Just tell me if I go too far... trying o keep it coherent.

The city... You said it was evil so... Montags! Montag-lord city in the south... yes...

I always believed there was a bit more to be coaxed from steam... except if the shield does not allow air through... and you need fires for steam... No wait... its before the Seventh Cataphract so its okay! The Montags are evil supergeniuses... I'll pull it off somehow...

Also... I'll give you credit but... The runescape hints don't really have a place... Don't worry, you'll still be the head Montag-Lord

Thats the capital city in the place to the south...

I'll use those lands too! If you win...

Other Ideas are welcome! IT ends Lunch, central American Time (around 2:00 more like) tomorrow.

Fine, the south part of the continent is huge... I'm going to put them in marginally past the Cataphract of Kun... I'll have to tidy things up so its harmonious with My world. Just tell me if I go too far... trying o keep it coherent.

Good remember that they are normally neutral or being invaded.

The city... You said it was evil so... Montags! Montag-lord city in the south... yes...

Its Evil because its not god worshippers. Port Phantagasmy wasn't evil.

I always believed there was a bit more to be coaxed from steam... except if the shield does not allow air through... and you need fires for steam... No wait... its before the Seventh Cataphract so its okay! The Montags are evil supergeniuses... I'll pull it off somehow...

It lets the highly condensed super plasma in though the underground caverns. Which were built many many thousands of millions of years ago be anient precoursors. There is also 50 deathstar type lasers, which was included in a different story.

Also... I'll give you credit but... The runescape hints don't really have a place... Don't worry, you'll still be the head Montag-Lord

Where did you get the name Montag? from the name is Contratheo.

Thats the capital city in the place to the south...

Right...Well anyway I'm gonna be over here....way over here.

Please don't force us to guess what you are planning.

I'll use those lands too! If you win...

I honestly think I may win...though sheer lack of interest.(Sorry I am in a bit of a sour mood) But the thing is that the who system already had a system, so introducing a new system would mean rewriting the whole thing...

Other Ideas are welcome! IT ends Lunch, central American Time (around 2:00 more like) tomorrow.

Well... Okay, just trying to make it harmonious and all that. Montags are the cruelest and evilest of the sentient civilizations of my world, extremely ancient, and extremely smart. That plasma thing was smart. Contratheo... homeland of the Montags... LOL maybe. An Adventurer comes by the city. The guards outside decide to take him in, then let him go... Then...

You know... I should write the creation story of this world.

People should be interested... Who wouldn't want to create a nation?

By the way, despite your very detailed map and such, It will be hard for me to work with (harmonizing it with my world, because of the evil because they don't worship God... Which is the god (God) of this world... better known as The Inspirer.) And for technology that doesn't exist even in the in of the greatest Tooshian...

Archimage won... Will start writing soon... You know, for the number of hits it had (61 as I write this) I'm surprised he's the only one who really participated. (excepting myself) So... The tale of the city of Contratheo will begin soon!

In Contratheo, life is undeniably complex, the city, powered by steam heated up by plasma, and protecting itself in an attempt to leave the Inspirer (God just so you know, Creation story coming soon) out of their lives with a great shield. This was the origional Montag homeland. It was lush on the outside, but nothing was brought in or out not even water without an exchange.

For Lucyanna, one of the female Montags, the city seemed exciting, but unfulfilling, she wanted to explore and see more, but she couldn't. The elders of the city, though they didn't actually want to, had to deny her request based on some niggling point of law. So, as a compromise, they allowed to be the person who welcomes/detains/questions all new arrivals, she was extremely dissatisfied, but she contented herself.

Yaldin, adventurer, lier, friend to those who have easy to pick pockets, had decided to head south, but not of his own accord. Other matters aside, he had discovered old roads, every now and then, a watchtower ruin made it self evident with a circle of rubble. Having only his, what he called, a lasersword on a stick, and his very ample wits, he felt prepared to deal with any new problem that might arise in his path.

In their dark northern castle and fortresses, the Montag-lords held a great dark council, amassing nearly all those lords of reputation they decided on their course. The humans were becoming too adventurous, too knowing, of the world around them. They might find things that they would prefer buried. The home city was the main topic. If they found that and made true, knowing contact, they would be ruined. So they decided to send an emissary, by secret, speedy ways, so that Contratheo be prepared for the human threat.

More later!

The Magi Guild is an anient building that has been around since the before the Unknown Spirit first created the gods. There is some debate over this but it is fairly assured that this is so, the first few Magi relied mainly on the Glyphs that were found around the guild. They have fallen into disuse now that the Guild has been destroyed but there are still a few people and legends that use them. They are significantly more powerful than that of the normal spells that can be cast and do not relie on worshiping a particular god, they do however require the caster to have a still mind and to be able to draw directly onto the air around them. The drawing is a key part of the magic as it directs the magic, a Glyph that looks like an O for instance casts a wall of shimmering light where the caster, using still mind, projects it. The weakness of the Gylphs is that if they are drawn incorrectly they will not work and if they are destroyed they will instantly stop the spell. Which brings us back to the Magi Guild which was destroyed by the Gods at (C+40) destroyed the Glyphs and nullifide the industructiblity of the Magi Guild.

The Glyphs can also be used as a Coding system. 26 Glyphs relate to stars, 100050 Glyphs relate to points scattered about the world, many of these are uncharted but they can always be seen where they are because the will be a mark, a tree or valley shapped like the Glyph. The 26 that relate to the Cosmic Bodies make up the all the other Glyphs if they are put together in a certain way. These 26 Glyphs have different effects and therefore are the bases of Glyph Magic.

(To be renamed when there is an Aurcath Star chart)

Each person is related to a certain Glyph, this describes them, the Gylph can only be seen when they cast a spell as the colour of the Glyphs they cast related to a certain star.

Yellow is related to Gtaaar which is Sol, This is the most powerful of the Glyphs and is the Glyph of Life

Red is Related to Freea Which is Alpha Centuri, This is the Glyph of Burning

Aqua is Related to Reanna Which is Sirius, This is unoffensive Glyph, it has no destructive powers, it is the Glyph of Words

Blue is related to Teranna Which is Earth, This is more powerful underground, it is the Glyph of Death.

White is Related to Weean which is Io, This the Glyph of fate

Purple is Related to Myoan which is Jupiter, This is the Glyph of Order

Green is Related to Venna Which is Venus, This is the Glyph of Beauty

Orange is Related to Feerra Which is Suraus, This is the Glyph of Chaos

Brown is Related to Wanna Which is Vulpeculae, This is the Glyph of Resistance.

These are only a few but they are or were the most widely used. Any one can use any Glyph but they will not get as good results as someone with that Glyph at heart.

Forgot to note this, The Magi guild is near the Great Library, and though an uneasy truce the magic is allowed to exist. This is uneasy so the Glyths are to only be used in dire need. The Magi Guild can be used whenever.

Though the ecentric Librarian may scare you a bit.

Archimage A is the only person that is known to be a continuing user of Gylphs. The Aqua Glyphs therefore mean that she is a writer and that she is very powerful at doing so because they erupt in plumes(The Best) rather than burst which (Middling) or as continous streams(Beginner), because it it not being forced but it is controlled.

We have a problem, you see, there is no magic, merely special abilities granted. For example, Montags have the special ability to cause fear in others any time they want, then if the person (humans and Tarags) are weak in spirit, they can control them. Humans have a great variety, the closest thing to magic is the Ta, but they have something closer to demon possession.

I suppose because it is the homeland of Montags that they could have other special abilities, I'll call it magy.

Yaldin had lost the roads and ruins a long time back, now he went through strange fields of vary short grasses, then forests. It was the third season, and the leaves were falling, he enjoyed the third season. A sudden gust of wind tore leaves off the trees, he lit his lasersword on a stick and went into action. "Whirling lantern!" In a great flourish and twist, all the first several layers of leaves burst into flame, illuminating the dim forest for a second. He continued south, ignoring the smell of burning, unworried, he put up his hood as it began to rain. Feeling braced after the light exercise, he kept up his pace.

In Contratheo, Lucyanna continued to be bored, but amused herself by eaves dropping on the two guards at her door.

"Yes, 'taint much to do, haven't had much to do since the Kun invasion 1000 odd years ago..."

"No, no I remember it, it was about 1500 odd years ago. Anyway, what was it the creature tender friend you had said? You meant to tell me over lunch."

"Yes, yes, Those creatures, he said, were getting restless. T'aint much for us to worry about, except our jobs, but they t'aint moving on in a hurry. He also said that some where developing language skills."

"Eh? Creatures talking to each other? don't talk crazy!"

"Believe what you want, just saying, just saying. They band together under the old one and we kill em all! Then we make more just in case. That old one, you know, that one who was our last one in the Kun invasion? Well, the creatures we have made since then have looked to him as a leader of sorts. T'aint really much to say otherwise."

Only half intrigued by the ramblings, Lucyanna decided to doze off until needed.

But in the Government halls, all was not as well.

"We cannot allow humans to learn of us again, if what our cousins say is true, then we have a danger to over come."

The hall was very bright, except in the corners, in one of them, covered in complete black and crouching, trying to avoid sunbeams, the Montag-lord stood and made a small speech.

"Cousins! Why talk when you should act! We, in the north, are not saying war, we are saying wariness! Beware all humans, for they have become powerful, was I believe, my exact message! Do not fear humans, this is just a friendly warning! Family is important to us as you!"

Having made his speech clear, he retreated back to his corner.

One of the Montags, one of the few to actually show age, showing how old he was, stood and said something through mumbling lips. "We are not warriors any more. Magy is forgotten by all except those who were born before that battle, that terrible battle when we lost so much. And who are you! Dark servants of the nameless evil! That which spilled from one plane to another and tainted this world too! The Inspirer, yes I name the Inspirer in this, created humans through the Writer, who works only as the Inspirer lets, and created humans in this world! After our fore fathers split when I was but a small boy, you went to the farthest north, You allowed hate! *pant pant* Who *pant* are you to warn us while the shield stands!" With that he slumped down. A very young Montag went up to him and whispered in his ear. He shook his head, this was not the time to talk.

The Montags, except for the one in the corner, all nodded, the old Montag spoke great wisdom in their eyes. The dark one shrugged, he had done what he needed to, he merely had to make what he did permanent.

• 2 weeks later...

Yaldin survived the changes of seasons, the third, into the fourth, which was very hard because of the snow, into the first. He struggled, he hurt, but he was alive, and still with all his faculties. It was night, and to his surprise, he saw a light. He went towards it cautiously, these parts were unknown, no one had any desire to go into the starless sky, no one cared to make maps of the deep south. Tarag were the greatest adventurers, but that was all a matter of plunder search. He went near the light and saw an earth and fire elemental talking quietly.

"Greetings, travelers, may I join?" he said, in a quiet, cordial tone.

"Salutations! We are glad to see a fellow traveler!" said the earth elemental, "I am called Setin Trenonia, my friend is called simply Flamer, I'm afraid we are very lost. But you are welcome to travel with us."

"Thanks, I just might, I've been feeling disquiet, and its almost like things are guiding me south. Same with you?"

This time the fire elemental spoke, it had a fast voice that would change in pitch very quickly. "Yes, south we have been going, always south, never north, why? Beyond us... We are here just to see whats here. Same with you?"

Yaldin started to lie through his teeth. "Same, from Kun if you can distinguish from my speech, had a really long run of bad luck, so I sold what I had left, bought this weapon" here he gestured to his laser sword on a stick" and started toward the unknown. Unless its rude, where are you guys from?"

"We are both from Karmand originally, and I won't tell you more."

"We all have our secrets, I haven't told you all either and I won't hold it against you."

In Contratheo, Homeland of the Montags, something that is definitely not kosher.

A large amount of Montags had come and gone in a very short time, blowing her system completely out of wack. She, though she did try her best, failed to notice a Montag here and there sneak in during a large group's document check.

The Dark Lord of the Northern Montags, Reshlik the Cruel, quietly waited until all his minions were in and settled down, which took him into the first season, but it was worth it, after all, his trio of guests were not expected unitl the second season.

Yaldin and his companions continued to travel southward, continually marking their trail and mapping some regions so that they could go back when they came to the southern sea. So they continued south, always south, alway drawn by something, adventure? Danger? But what ever it was, they could not turn back.

Something was up with the shield in Contratheo, the shield that they believed held the Inspirer away, was failing. They checked everything, replaced every part that could be replaced, but it was still beginning to wane. Reshlik, of course, had a big part in this, the reason why the shield was beginning to fail was because he had hooked up a small wire which stretched into the creature holding area. Because the creatures are immune to the shield affects, they naturally drained the power supplies. Reshlik felt good about himself. His plans were good, and all was ready as he left for the northern Montag kingdom.

Lucyanna, was still at her job, half wishing the shield go down so she wouldn't have to work here, but her other half demanded the security the shield brought. So she still sat there, trying to figure out the water import price issue that had arisen. Sometimes she hated her job. her guards were no where to be seen or heard, which was good, because she was not supposed to see her guards but the guards are supposed to see her.

She signed Reshlik's boarding pass and he went on his way. She went back to work remarking on how creepy he was.

As time passed the first season turned into the second season. Yaldin continued to go southward with his elemental friends. The duo had suspicions of him, and he likewise. however, there are strength in numbers, especially in the unknown, when very little can go to plan.

"I still say were going south." Yaldin was beginning to get annoyed with the roundabout arguments they were having over their direction.

The Fire elemental, Flamer, continued to look at his built in compass, checking it against the sun. "I swear it all changes..." His voice ended with a crackle.

The earth Elemental, Setin (Trenonia), spoke up. "Perhaps were near lodestone? Or maybe the sun is a bit differently placed here. I do wish we had something else than the sun and moon to guide us! Come on, lets just continue and we'll be out of whatever were in."

They followed the treaded elemental, Flamer suddenly running ahead. "Steam! I can smell it! Some kind of Civilization exists here!"

Yaldin and Setin ran after him, halting where he halted. Before them was the city of the Montags, Contratheo!

Lucyanna was attempting to order a small group of very young Montags through the boarding gate. She ahd to come out so that she could take certain papers of the parents and such, and saw to shiny figures on a hill within sight of the city. She finished her work and summoned her guards.

"I saw something strange and definitely un-Montag you need to check it out." The guards nodded and disappeared, leaving the faintest of rustling grasses, looking exactly like wind.

Yaldin and the others saw, but did not hear the exchange. "I think we had better move." Suggested Flamer. "I believe so too."

"Halt! Resistance is futile! You will be annihilated if you do not come with us!" Montag soldiers popped up from where they were hiding, Completely surrounding the trio. Yaldin tried a little tact.

"Now, sirs, I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding, we are just poor travelers..."

"So?" Interrupted the Montags.

"I don't think they are gonna let us out, Yaldin, prepared, Flamer?" Setin made a large number of clicks as he prepared his arsenal.

"Oh yeah!" Flamer activated all his flame weapons at once, attempting to cause confusion. Yaldin activated his weapon, spinning it around he clashed it against the weapons. Setin suddenly fired off a huge amount of homing missles, effectively scattering the Montags. They ran off, attemptignt o make it to the trees. Yaldin was grabbed from behind and pulled away, shouting for his friends to continue on, which they did.

Lucyanna looked at the sorry excuse for a human in front of her. "So, what shall we do with you then? Aggressor!"

• 2 weeks later...

Yaldin was bound to a chair, helpless, destitute, his hope now resting on two elementals who might have been captured already.

Lucyanna walked in, she tried not to look eager, this is the first human in her lifetime seen, much less captured. She went over and started to finger his weapon. "So then, what are we to do with you? Hmmm.... pump you full of truth serum? No, that would damage your brain... " She went on describing ways of making him talk, hoping to break down some of his will power.

He, however, had the opposite thoughts. (all thought) "They obviously don't know much about my piece of the world,... I can use this to my advantage... wars can earn money, and all it takes is a little umph, and I could pla my cards right into gold and riches that only a mercenary can get... but to start it? She wants something from me... information about... my lands, I'll offer to take her, heh heh, and begin a plan that will reveal itself along the way.

He spoke out loud now. "Do you want o see it... because you seem interested..."

"Oh I don't really want to leave..."

"You sure? I can take you and show you unimaginable things, like the staff, it can cut through metal, and more wonderous things I know your heart desires."

She thought a little, paced a little, and thought some more. Then she decided. "Ok, I want what you can give, just that, you are going have to break yourself out with very little of my help."

"Done and Done."

Umm excuse me? Archimage a sent this to me, I have no knowledge of the Author's guild, nor care for it apparently. This is my world, I do believe I can mold things as I wish.

This was originally a story contest, a create a nation contest to be precise. Archimage a won, I did believe that he just made it up himself. And I won't stop writing my story. Take it up with him and HE will have to apologize, not me. Though I am sorry you did not come to me before it was too late.

Ah, I apologize, the city of contratheo is his, but the map and all other cities were of my creation. I have not seen his lately, would you please inform him that he may use contratheo all he wants, but please not to use Aurcath or the character of argent, they both are about to appear in one of my stories, and they will be a bit differant.

WFCrest.gif

Just a note for clarity...I created the map, and the cities were mainly a group of people's ideas, not only minoture's. I do apologise for using this for both stories though...Civ 3 crashed so I couldn't redo the map.

Also apart from the map Aurcath has not be mentioned as far as I can see other than a star chart...which can easierly be renamed. Ummm other than that though....

Anyway nice to finally hear from mino again...though an explaination to why myself and Issy were lumbered with a forum that was not even looked after by its leader.

And to Xewleer I have been reading the story and it is pretty good. I still think that the eccentric librarian of Aquen should be added...with the powerful gylphs of writing but there you go...

Just a note for clarity...I created the map, and the cities were mainly a group of people's ideas, not only minoture's. I do apologise for using this for both stories though...Civ 3 crashed so I couldn't redo the map.

Also apart from the map Aurcath has not be mentioned as far as I can see other than a star chart...which can easierly be renamed. Ummm other than that though....

Anyway nice to finally hear from mino again...though an explaination to why myself and Issy were lumbered with a forum that was not even looked after by its leader.

And to Xewleer I have been reading the story and it is pretty good. I still think that the eccentric librarian of Aquen should be added...with the powerful gylphs of writing but there you go...

Well, I don't hold it against either of you, but in hindsight, should have mentioned it was a group project. And about your last comment Archimage_a, thank you, but please, no jumping ahead of the Author.

I'm planning to incorporate the glyphs into the ninja-like fighting style of the Montags. The style is kind of based on the Naruto stuff, but plenty is my own. They prefer fear tactics in the North, the glyphs in the South. Do you mind how I introduce them? As in the follow through of battle glyphs.