Best's Blog...LEVELS!!!

best069ud6.jpg

Banner by Kuroi_Ame! Thanks alot for it!

Intro:

HYT to everyone looking at this blog! I've been wanting my first 99 for a while but I hadn't decided what to get! So I decided I'd try for 2 at once! These two ending up being woodcutting and firemaking. And through an usual way! WILLOWS!

And now for summoning, I guess Well... On to the blog!

As I am cutting willows and some random stuff alot, I don't keep track of the number I need left.

Best096.gif

Best096.gif

Best096.gif

Best096.gif

The Latest News:

62slayertk5.png

74hpbf2.png

Random Pictures and level ups:

Firemaking:

[hide=Levels]firemaking62pq3.png

firemaking63wc5.png

firemaking64wj4.png

firemaking65vu3.png

firemaking66wp5.png

firemaking67as3.png[/hide]

Woddcutting:

[hide=Levels]woodcutting67oa2.png

woodcutting69vq9.png

woodcutting70hw8.png

woodcutting71db3.png[/hide]

Latest not related to blog Levels:

[hide=Cool Pictures]

crystalkeyye0.png

dharokplatelegs001rk9.png[/hide]

[hide=Hitpoints]

hp73zr6.png[/hide]

[hide=Fishing]

fishing62bt7.png[/hide]

[hide=RuneCrafting]

runecrafting58cx4.png[/hide]

[hide=Range]

range58py4.png[/hide]

[hide=Strength]

strength72zo5.png[/hide]

[hide=Attack]

attack73ff0.png[/hide]

[hide=Defence]

defence72zz5.png[/hide]

[hide=Farming]

farming44md7.png[/hide]

[hide=Fletching]

fletching60lw2.png[/hide]

[hide=Herblore]

herblore44ov4.png[/hide]

[hide=Magic]

magic68wc2.png[/hide]

[hide=Prayer]

prayer52he3.png[/hide]

[hide=Range]

range65vg2.png[/hide]

[hide=Slayer]

slayer60so1.png[/hide]

[hide=Hunter]

hunter63sm3.png[/hide]

Some are pretty old but I'll quote myself "LATEST not related to blog Levels"

My offical outfit while I'm in the Hardgrove will be the Easter event CHICKEN SUIT! And Ava's attractor and of course, my rune axe!

Credits:

Sadistic Dan - For beining such a great friend and keeping me stuck to RuneScape and not quit!

DDRMaster7 - For being such a great and funny friend! He's now retired sadly.

All visitors on #tip-it - For being soooo funny and always being nice (except deathslaya16)

OH! And if you take the time look! TAKE THE TIME TO POST PLEASE! :(

squigtimeym2.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might... Kill.... Self..... My computer sucks WAY toooooo badly! I can't wait until I get my laptop! It'll be in MY room WITH wireless internet! My faint from thinking about it! Anyways, not much progress, just got back from school and done doing homework, now to get to RuneScape!

squigtimeym2.png

Latest news:

I have decided to cut mahoganys and burn them at level 80, they're too slow right now but hopefully by then they won't be! But in other times, my sister is gone to Montreal! Now I can spend all weekend no lifng this!

squigtimeym2.png

Good luck i am going for 99 firemakings and woodcutting too i am using willows tho it should be faster i think idk tho.

Personally, I don't think they'll be faster since people constantly swarm them anywhere and no one is at teaks usually so I get to cut non-stop without waiting for a tree to grow back. But other than that, thanks! God, my spelling is horrible these past few days!

squigtimeym2.png

Good luck i am going for 99 firemakings and woodcutting too i am using willows tho it should be faster i think idk tho.

Personally, I don't think they'll be faster since people constantly swarm them anywhere and no one is at teaks usually so I get to cut non-stop without waiting for a tree to grow back. But other than that, thanks! God, my spelling is horrible these past few days!

Well u can go to the barbian assault place and there is rarely people there so u can have them all alone but i guess u have everything all planned out.

Well u can go to the barbian assault place and there is rarely people there so u can have them all alone but i guess u have everything all planned out.

Yup, I have EVERYTHING planned out, and I guess your right, but you might wanna edit it out or else some macros may get the idea and head there :ohnoes: :XD: :lol:

squigtimeym2.png

Someone please help me! I'm having major tech problems with my screenies! It might just ruin this blog! I can't paste my screenies onto paint or anywhere else! A problem might be that my print screen button is fused with my insert button... Is that the problem? Will I not be able to take anymore screenies on this laptop?!

squigtimeym2.png