Absolution (RPG): BEGIN!

sephiroth_king

ABSOLUTION

The Aura. This is what we call the divided part of our world, where all life goes after their death. Bringing balance, life, and energy to our thriving world. Crescent, an energy company, found a way to harness this energy for medical science, for power, and for their own avarice.

The sin arose at the year 2356. Our world became threatened, as did the four continents: Correnthya, Zion, Vexen, and Omega. Correnthya, the place of beginning. This is where life was born. And the rise of Crescent, a company who harnessed the Aura's energy for their own purpose. With the rise of the company came the fall of Correnthya, and a personal trained army by Crescent called W.A.R.R.I.O.R. They were brutally trained men, and only the strongest survived, thus bringing a society like the Spartans. W.A.R.R.I.O.R. had exactly 300 men, more powerful than that of 10,000 trained soldiers. With this rise of a strong army, the downfall of many countries had followed.

The first place that fell was Zion, our place of religion; all within a month, Crescent used the modern day 300 to wipe out the towns and cities, and capture the people. Vexen followed after; this place was for warriors to gather, army or sword fighters alike. Then Omega, the place of end. Every country fell before us. Every captured person was inspected, an inspection to see if they were fit to work, or if they were weak. The weak one's became slaves. Thus, 300,000 people were enslaved. The strong became Crescent warriors. And those who weren't strong fell under the anarchy of power, known as Cresenthia.

Then, 2357, the year of the perfect being; machines, more advanced than those used in the past. These machines were used to obliterate rebels, and anyone else that stood in Crescents way.

But there were some, the blessed saviors, who resisted...And won.

An army, a rebellion who called themselves Absolution, came and fought the machines and won. To Crescents surprise, Absolution was the human 300! Apparently, the 300 formed to atone for their past sins of bringing Crescent to power. Crescent had lost there machine 300 to the original they had forsaken...

Years flew by. By 2381, Absolution had brought more people into the rebellion, who fought to recover Correnthya and stationed the continent as Absolution headquarters. This year also threatened the world with a disease now identified as V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A. This disease is spreading fast, and there is no letup.

Still, with Aura's powers, and over 10,000 new machines, Crescent was able to repel V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A, and was ready to obliterate the rebels once and for all. The leader of Crescent, Cerses, declared war and won, bringing down the 300...Or so he had thought. The strategic General of Absolution used machines as a decoy, duping Cerses completely.

Foolishly, Cerses brought the machines back.

Each machine carried the mysterious V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A., and it spread to the citizens of Cresenthia, causing chaos...

But I cannot continue this story, as it does not go on.

This is where you begin.

This is your story!

Here's the bio fill out. Archimage supplied it in the Corrupt, my old story post which I took it from, but I tuned it up to fit with this story. Anyway. Thanks Archi!

Name: (name of character) (Eg: Bob the Bold)

Religion: (which God do they follow) (Default is Mother Earth)

Life style: (what is the usual reaction to a problem) (Default is Careful and cautious but can insatiable curiosity keeps them going once they start something)

Appearance:

Origins: (How they cam into existence [EG. Unknown]) (Default is Born):

Absolution Rebel (300 warrior or Rebel)/W.A.R.R.I.O.R./Neutral Army (Fights both):

Abilities (if any):

Bio: (brief history) (No Default or Example)

Artifact(s) (if any): (Is there any items that are one of a kind that are useful) (Eg: Staff of Death)

Job type: (What is that they normally do) (Eg: Adventurer)

Weakness: (What are the things that are useless about your race) (Eg: Passive)

Strength: (What are the things that are the best about your race) (Eg: Muscular)

Name: (name of character) (Eg: Bob the Bold): Ren Kamikazi

Religion: (which God do they follow) (Default is Mother Earth): Gaea (Mother Earth) And God himself.

Life style: (what is the usual reaction to a problem) (Default is Careful and cautious but can insatiable curiosity keeps them going once they start something): Strong, descisive, General qualities, brave. His family was killed by Crescent, vengeance drives him.

Appearance: Blonde hair, Purple eyes. Two forms: Warrior and doctor. Wears purple armor with a gold caduceus on his chestplate when he is a warrior; a white coat when he is a surgeon.

Origins: (How they cam into existence [EG. Unknown]) (Default is Born): Born in Correnthya.

Absolution Rebel (300 warrior or Rebel)/W.A.R.R.I.O.R./Neutral Army (Fights both): Absolution Rebel Antagonist, leader, and 300 general.

Abilities (if any): The power to stop time in order to heal someone during surgery.

Bio: (brief history) (No Default or Example): Family killed by crescent. He originally was in W.A.R.R.I.O.R., but after machines were created, he and the other 300 created Absolution, to atone for their sins of crescent and to stop crescent themselves.

Artifact(s) (if any): (Is there any items that are one of a kind that are useful): His armor, two blades passed down from millenia ago: a purple blade, gold hilt, and a ruby set in the butt of the sword. a Gold blade, a purple hilt, and a sapphire at the butt. The words Lux in Tenebris are engraved on each.

Job type: (What is that they normally do) (Eg: Adventurer): Fights for the 300, also a surgeon.

Weakness: (What are the things that are useless about your race) (Eg: Passive): His lack of defensive maneuvers is very bad.

Strength: (What are the things that are the best about your race) (Eg: Muscular): Speed, which makes up for defense.

That's what your Bio should look like. \'

Before I part. I'm a person in the RP, but in this, I control Crescent as well, so I can twist this story as I please, and you have choices to overcome. :D

And so I leave the rest to you. :thumbsup:

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Seems interesting. I would ask if I could use Xarosen? Since this is very aura based...and the so called lesser beings have somehow tapped it, it would be almost insane that Xarosen would not turn up. But leave that up to you. Otherwise I must use an equally powerful character.

Name: Xoex

Religion: Nothing and everything

Life style: Usually not one to rush into the thicket of battle when there is a more prudent course of action to take by leading what might seem like a sucide charge, which takes most so completely by suprise it cuts though their lines. On a smaller scale Xarax focuses mainly on destroying one at a time, very rarely gives up, and always has a trick or two up his sleave.

Appearance: Aurora(Shimmeringly blue that seems to move round) Armour fused to the skin. From head to toe. Wild waist length hair, dyed light blue and green. Golden eyes.

Origins: Born in a Cresent lab near to Aura.

Absolution Rebel

Abilities: A certain power over death, inflicting it kills someone for up to a day. They will get up afterwards, having been dead they will have a spliting headache.

Bio: Its unknown exactly how she was born or where exactly. But life started at 23, when she first awoke since she was a child to find that she was pregnate and in the middle of two savage wolves. She of course cowarded in fear as a child would, but the Aurora armour seemed to protect her, so she got confindent enough to try to stop the wolves. She mearly pointed her hands towards them, first meaning to someone restrain them, but killing them with her power. Over the next two weeks she learnt about her powers from the scientists there. Unfortunatly one scientist was a bit over concerned. Strangely although she couldn't remember any of her life she remembered alot of the lessons she had learnt, so it became ovbouis what had happened. She over reacted and killed him, not thinking straight she freaked out and tried to escape, killing all those in her path. Normally this would have been temporary, but one of the people she killed was a Wolf Handler. So the entire complex was killed from the inside out...permently. She escaped out, seeing the Aura for the first time she ran from it. Getting taken in by the rebels, birthing the child, and then seeing the child ripped from her arms and killed by cresent forces she vowed to never give up and kill as many of them as she could.

Artifact(s): Aurora Armour. Very much like a skin suit that adapts in someway to her bodies own movement. However it is almost impentrable and as such makes her very foul hardy but very useful as its all the dexterity of a human, with more strength than a lump of Titanium.

Job type: Killing every cresent member she can find.

Weakness: Believes self to be invunrable, and so does not consider the consquences that her actions might have on those around her. She can lead a death charge, but if it fails to scare them the people around her must fight in a very stragically unsound way. In that they are a force of maybe 10-20 against what seems a wall of sometimes 5 deep by 50 wide...While she can finish them all off without fear of death the others have to fight on so she cannot be swamped by the bodies, or captured.

Also acts in a generally unsound manner when talking about the Cresent.

Strength: Technically invunrable to attack. Can deal death from hands. Extreme knowladge of fighting styles and virtually all knowladge of the Cresent.

Notes. May seem crazy at times, and will sacrifice everyone around her if it gets her closer to destroying the Cresent...there is also the matter that she did not have a childhood or teenage life, no experiance of a mother or father and no one ever to love, other than her child. The emotional destruction that set in makes it almost impossible for friendships to be built that mean more than the next death charge. HOWEVER...she is an incredible teacher and could teach most people a thing or two about physical combat.

Yes she seems very over powered but dealing death is not that great a power considering that it has to be used one at a time, and takes up to 20 seconds to disrupt a persons life force. It has no effect on machines...unless they have organic make up. The incredible armour does not stop her being captured. Also she is the loose cannon of the group(if in the group at all)...She freaks out you are probably gonna wake up the next day with a splitting headache.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Nice bio, and you can use Xarosen if you want. Wait for a couple more and we can get started. :P

Name: Gregor

Religion: God, but not very spiritual as of yet.

Life style: not very energetic and not very laid back either. Likes to have things orderly, but needs to have a bit of chaos in his system otherwise will go crazy.

Appearance: brown hair blue eyes, otherwise, scars all over body, holes that once contained pipes and tubes, and other such paraphernalia of experimentation.

Origins: a proto-300, the original experimenters thought to transfer souls without tainting them and he is the sole survivor of this horror by virtue of bein kept like a museum piece. His previous existence was newly born again Christian, you can be sure that this had an impact on his faith.

Absolution Rebel (300 warrior or Rebel)/W.A.R.R.I.O.R./Neutral Army (Fights both): proto-300, as of yet he has no real allegiance, but will join one depending on influences at the time

Abilities (if any): just a weaker version of one of the 300 warriors, can go head-to-head with everything else though.

Bio: had a normal life until he thought it would be cool to join the scientists working on the 300 project, little did he know that he was signing up for experimentation. The scientists eventually got to him, and took him just after the revival meeting where he got saved. After some tortuous experiences, he thought himself dead, when they revived him long enough to ensure he worked, then shut him down and preserved him. A power outage and subsequent bombing by anti-crescent forces released him. We join him as he is trying to figure things out.

Artifact(s) (if any): he has all proto 300 weapons, so they are a little more powerful, but heat up quickly. He also has a certain laser beam with him that was taken out of the 300 repertoire, not useful enough at the time, its anti-air.

Job type: unknown, he did aspire to something he has forgotten.

Weakness: weaker structural integrity than a 300 warrior, and a much weaker heart

Strength: anything a 300 warrior has, he also is more willing to spare people, rather than right out kill them, one of the last remnants of his humanity, and he values it. despite all that happened to him, his heart is still strong enough for whatever happens.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Cool, now we just need Fists_of_ozzy and someone else like Llamster and we'll start, then people can join along the way. ::'

name: Kuul

religion: not one is known as of yet

life style: He is usually calm if in a problem, if the problem seems impossibe, he will usually try to think of a solution, as he is super-smart

appearence: He is usually hidden in a shadow, so no one knows what he looks like

Origins: No one knows, but there are some rumors that he was created from living shadow, as he barely ever leaves the shadows, if he ever does, you will never live to tell about it

Team: Works for anyone as long as he gets paid

Abilitys: His soul is able to leave his body, allowing him to glide through walls and aquire information from his enemy, while ghostly, he just looks like a shimmering ball of light, he can also control shadows, can make them take the form of a living thing to do his bidding

Bio: He usually just sits in a shadow and thinks, it usually only takes him a couple seconds to think of a solution to a problem, as he is super-smart

Artifacts: None as of yet

Job Type: Assassin

Weaknesses: Not one is know, as he barely ever gets touched

Strength: He is super-smart

tifuserbar.jpg

Click Here!

Just like to make it known if this character is accepted that there needs to be a very clear reason why the main characters cannot be controlled. As with most RPGs, the characters will have independant stories to follow as well as the main story line. So if they or one of the people they are traverling with suddenly blows up or goes off and betrays them or whatever it will make life so much more differcult to keep a cohesive story working.

On the otherhand it could be my characters achillies heel.

Just to make sure we all understand what I mean....If you are going to be using another persons character you must talk to them first(Sorry if I am stealing your thunder Seph), make the story seem real but remember they are not your characters and if they do something so against their norm then can we agree that they will have alot of trouble doing it or will simply not do it.

Oh and Xarosen CANNOT EVER be controlled. For anyone that isn't familiar with them(as they are neither sex...so remember that if you ever meet them...unlikely but possible)...

Xarosen ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Legend of Xarosen Edition(This is the generic edition. For Extra Planar stories. I.e. Non runescape based. From Aurcath it can travel via the network to any plane.)

[hide]Name: Xarosen, or God of Sound

Race: Higher Being

Religion: Higher being

Language: Anything that requires sound

Life style: Quest for knowledge and power

Appearance: Human-Slight leaning towards male

Origins: Born of Planar energy

Hometown: The Great Hall

Abilities: God

Bio: Born at point 0(The beginning) and created the plane, this was composed of sound. Many eons later was approached to form an alliance, many of the alliance members were killed shortly afterward when a bomb destroyed the leaderÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s plane. Since then Xarosen has fought on its own plane and on the Runescape plane to regain the allianceÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s power. After restoring 2 other planar systems used the Pentagramic device to block outside portals and setup a new network. Then used this network to create a portal into Aurcath, where it currently is.

Artifact: None

Job type: God/Defender

Weakness: Protective and Saddened by ResidentÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s death

Strength: A God and controlling attitude[/hide]

Xarosen is highly driven to conquering the plane so it may be used in the vast God war. So Xarosen may say things that seem mysterouisly omminous. Like "I can feel that the tide is turning, I must leave you for a while" and other such stuff. AS A GOD Xarosen will be ulitmately the force of balance and...in some respects the third side of this war. Playing both sides off each other, or sideing with one while the benifits suit it. Do not under estimate Xarosen, under any circumstance. Literally invunrable and with the ablitiy to create its own army at the drop of a hat, Xarosen really does stand as the Third side in this war.

Oh and because of this insane stregth I will be using restraint. The war is not going well...Xarosen...you could say...is playing as a Game Master Check...In the same way that Seph controls the Cresent, it can sometimes create twists, and at other times set everything back on track...But since this is Seph's story...All desions are ultimately his...

I haver been thinking the EXACT same thing! In previous RPG's, we had the will of...Control. However, if we want control, talk to the person for control, because bending another character against the will of another is wrong. Go ahead and use your God, we are using that rule. :P

Good good, I will probably be stealing the majority of this story for publication as chapter 3 of *Aura Wars* That is if everything goes well. So anyone who joins should be aware of the fact that they are contibuting to not only the one story. If you really don't want to be in Aura Wars...or Seph if you really don't want me using this then I will use my posts and fill in the blanks.

As for updating timescape wise...I would normally be able to do it most every day, but because next week I am off in...Christanity Town...I am not gonna be able to update...And I have seen alot of really good stories fail because one or two of the characters did not update as regularly as the others. So can we agree on one post a week...as a minium, and one post a day as a maxium...unless they are of the mundane nature, or everyone else has posted?

Or at least come to some sort of agreement...I really don't want to come back and find nothing has happened, or come back and find that the story is coming to its final chapter with 6 pages of posts.

So can we agree on some sort of timescape?

Oh and if it is a small thing like *and Archimage forces Xewleer to do a backflip using the psy-chi power* its not what we mean by control

...By control we mean *and Archimage forces Xewleer to take off all his amour and run at the castle gates, using his face as a battering ram*

Something that is very clearly not "funny", and will have dire consquences on the storyline.

Obvouisly friverlous use like that anyway is not a good idea. But REMEMBER this has to be realistic, not *Archimage and Xewleer stood face to face ready to attack, and for some reason Archimage did not use his Psy-Chi power of make Xewleer surrender.*

If that sort of situations comes up(then you should have talked about it first) you should have some reason your character can't be controlled.

*Archimage and Xewleer stood face to face ready to attack, as Archimage tried to use his Psy-Chi powers to force Xewleer to surrender the image of God shown upon Xewleer and the Phy-chi power was useless*

Xoex-The sheer blood lust that she has for the Cresent blinds her to any control that would lead to not attacking them. However her loose cannoness makes her very dangerous to be around if there is a psi attack.

Xarosen-As a God is immune to any control of any sort. In addition those traverlling with Xarosen are immune from Psi attacks. Because of its Aura.

Gregor-(As a guess) There are in built locks that prevent access by others around him. However the locks are experimental and prone to failure, sometimes they protect and other times they fail...

Ren Kamikazi- Vengence blinds him to many course that help the Cresent, and as his power to stop time is basied on his soul and not on his body he can kick an invader out without a fight. However...Should he be rendered unconouis before being taken over, he will be unable to fight back.

Kuul- As he has the ablity to leave his body he can simply leave and re-enter, kicking the host out. However if rendered unconouis before being taken over, he will be unable to fight back.

Just suggestions of course...

And how long till we can get started?

Yes, I knew what you meant by control. :wink: And I don't mind you taking a few parts for aura wars, it's an RPG story that's not just for me, but for the rest of you. ::'

We start writing if Fists_of_ozzy arrives, but if he's not here by tonight, we'll start.

Archimage a is right, Gregor can't be controlled most of the time, but he is a prototype, so anything can fail with him.

However, I assure you all that he has heavy mental shielding. When they made him they took astral projection into consideration, but techniques have advanced so that he does not have 100% protection. He can be possessed but it leaves the possessor incredibly fatigued, they can only hold him for a very short time.

BTW, Sephy, could you describe the 300 soldiers for us? (abilities etc)

Ah, good question Xewleehr.

[hide=Armor and weapons]The 300 soldiers fight like the Spartans did, they were trained in the same manner, but are tougher because of technology. Like the original 300, they don't wear much armor because they don't need it. To differentiate the leaders, the leaders often wear armor, usually taking it off before battle. They wield not spears, but masamune blades, 7 feet in length, thin blade so it may be thrown like a spear and good stabbing distance. Each are equipt with the masamune, but also several other weapons. On their thighs, two guns, which they use after losing their spears for distance (if they are fighting machines; they find it dishonorable to use it against humans), one a laser and one a regular. Their last weapon is an energy blade, forged from the Aura by crescent. The energy blade is a very short sword, however light, so accuracy may be contained. The last detail about the blade is that it's sickle-blade shaped.

Their armor is advanced, yet the only wear arm guards and a helm, able to deflect bullets, and a large round shield to encompass their bodies. Tje shield can deflect anything.[/hide]

[hide=The fighting]Like I said, they fight like the original spartans did. They work as a single unit, making a shield wall from the front, and this blocks frontal attacks. When the are rammed, they push them away, then the front takes their masamune's and stab the enemy by neck, if machine, as thier heads are their weakpoints, and by heart, if human. Next, if the going get's tough, the tough get going. The front throw their masamune's, and if fighting machine, shoot those far away and close, abandoning their shields either by throwing them into an enemy close by or leaving them. After most are weakened, they'll holster their guns and take the energy Sickle out, and fight.

They basically fight exactly like the original 300, just many times stronger.[/hide]

That's that, fun fun fun.

Well, I declare the story status start!

Anyone may join along the way, post your bio and jump on!

AGAIN, START! I want you guys to start. No one will see Ren Kamikazi until I say. Or if I post before you guys. :P

Ok ok...Lets see in the minus 15 minutes before bed....

Xarosen steped towards the glowing Archway. I quick fairwell from Iris and then it was gone...sucked though the ever changing density of space and time, though the cosmos and along the Pentagramic net, towards the next world on its conquest. Feeling Residents last words on its mind, only redoubled Xarosen's efforts to make the war end, and make those who had killed those Gods all that time ago...

A foot stepped down from the air. This was truely the first foot that had ever stepped on the lands of Aura. The Aurora armour crackled and fizzled, the essance of each impact increasing the power of it. Xoex felt the only pain she ever felt when she did this. As though electricity had arced down from the heavens and had struck her....It infused her and awakened some deep monster within her. Eyes glowing more goldern than usual, pulsing first with energy and then, as the red crept in with rage. The patrol that were about to try to catch her...She felt the Aura. Felt it surge from her. Felt the souls of this three return to it. Felt the sick pleasure of devowering them. Driving her more and more, giving her their experiance, their memories, everything about them. Even...She clasped her hand tightly, her body morphed for a moment. A male body was reflected in the Aura. Not a second passed till the reflect lurched forward. The power spewing from the Aura around it. Till there was a void. Then she let go. The power returned to the Aura. Her eyes shone blue...then Gold again...A shiver went up her spine. Not of fear. Of pleasure....

Very dark, very interesting and very very FIRST!!!!!!

As Kuul stepped onto Aura, he felt some kind of pain, the first pain he ever felt in his life. I don't know whats going on, what is this place? He thaught I hear voices, i must see what they are. As he allowed his soul to leave his body so he could spy on whatever was talking, he saw Xarosen. The crescent is paying big money for Xarosen's demise, so i should do it As he was getting ready to shape one of the shadows surrounding him, the shaping allways made a loud noise, and Xarosen heard it. "What are you doing here?" He said. "I am here to claim bounty." Kuul said. "We won't let you do that" Said both Xarosen and Xoex. "So, you think you can stop me?" He said "I will claim both your heads!" He then started to shape the shadows, but Xarosen and Xoex stopped him before it was complete. Mirgig Shadowis Destructis! Said Kuul. Then, suddenly, a giant pillar of shadows came tumbling down uppon them. They dodged, then went to strike Kuul. Right before it hit Kuul, he teleported to a different shadow. "You are very skilled in your mental abilitys, but- Aaaarrrggghhh!" Said Xoex, as one of Kuuls shadow creations grabbed her. Xarosen tried to strike it, but he just went right through it. Kuul then tried to get away, knowing that he would not be able to trap them.

tifuserbar.jpg

Click Here!

Great start you two! Well, I'm booted off till tomorrow, -.- , so this post shall be edited with my part...

Hey Sephy, I'm gonna have to change it a bit for the prototype, since, well he is one. He'll have the same weapons (plus laser anti-air weapon), and his armor will be the biggest difference. He is covered in armor, much like the medieval knights of old (albeit wielding masumune) except a spartan helm. However, his "skin" covers all but the Spartan helm shinguards etc. However, Despite the advantages he is still weaker and heavily inexperienced compared to Normal 300 soldier (one on one, he loses, same goes for any number) The scientists just created him to ensure they could be created, he is untrained in the ways of the 300.

So, to begin.

Gregor picked himself up. What was this feeling? Life? no... consciousness. Something he had not felt for a long time. He felt tears welling up, but he realized he could not release them. Anger began to well up instead of tears. A scientist scurried out of the rubble next to him and he began to become aware of his surroundings. Airships were flying above him, some even fighting.

His hand shot out and grabbed the scientist, and he felt a terrified heart. Yelling into her face he demanded an explanation. "Whats happening! To me and outside! What year is this! Explain yourself!" Too late he realized that those were the final beatings off that heart.

Frustration became the current driving force in his life. Screaming into the sky his weapons flew to his hands and he began to destroy. His masumune sword in one hand, a gun in the other, his shoulder anti-aircraft laser firing. Screaming his anger, he leveled the entire complex.

(meanwhile, in the lead aircraft of the rebel strike force.)

"Sir, disturbance! Shall we eliminate it?"

"Do it!"

"Sir! its a 300! but I thought they... argh!"

Gregor had since noticed the aircraft in the sky, and taking aim, he fired his gun and his laser into the mass of planes and downed them. Jumping up, he slashed the plane in half, firing in a circle, creating a swath of death. There were no survivors that day.

He woke up in the middle of the night, in the midst of his destruction. He could only look around and wonder. He had done this... His memory came back. He recalled his name, his God, and what happened to him... Had... it... really... He shook his head and prayed, but he found it very hard because of the hatred beginning to gather in him. But he controlled himself and he felt an incredible calm on him and he slept again, and awoke rested.

Walking toward an indefinite point he called east, he decided to be more human than before.

Kuul had succesfully gotten away from his fight with Xarosen and Xoex, but then he saw the rubble. "What in the world happened here?" He said. He then saw an unknown figure standing in the midst of the destruction. "Who are you? Did you do this?" Kuul said. "Yes, i did" The figure said. "My name is Gregor. I am a prototype of the 300." Gregor said. "Hmmmm... 300? is that some kind of robot?" Kuul said. "No, it is an army of exactly 300 Warriors." Gregor said. "Whatever, I just need to- Arrrggggghh!" Kuul had just been grabbed by Xoex. "How?" He said. "I would have sensed you were behind me!" He said. "Yes, but with Xarosen, i can escape any kind of mental ability." Xoex said. "Xarosen is-Arrrggggg!!!!!" Kuul had just been punched by Xarosen. Kuul had then faded away. "What the?" Xarosen and Xoex said. Gregor then tried tiptoing away, but Xarosen and Xoex had caught him. "Who are you? Did you do this?" They said. "My name is Gregor." He said. "And yes i did this."

tifuserbar.jpg

Click Here!

*ahem* Lya helix *please PM me before using my character again in such a fashion, you aren't quite on the up and up on what he knows, what his psychology is... He's left the area darn it!

I'll mold my story around these events, but please pm me unless you have a very good idea about the knowledge.

He does not quite know that much about his existence. He just knows that he signed up for a science experiment assistant (and he did not read the small print) and he was taken and used as a lab rat. The end result is that he is not taught anything about the abilities/existence of the 300, just that he was wronged. But he holds no grudge for some reason.

Great start, Xewleehr, and he's right lya helix. We must PM each other for control of each others characters, or else something will go quite screwy. Just needed to establish that before I continue.

"Stand firm!"

Each warrior obeyed their leaders command.

"Shields up!"

Swiftly, they raised their shields upon his whim.

"For Glory!"

The roar of the gallant 300 broke out through their standing point. There they stood, prepared to fight. After the raid, they were shot down into a Crescent defense station, and before them was the machines. Each one marching towards them, holding a laser spear. A laser built into their hands. With cold hearts, the machines marched towards the 300. It was the machine 300 against the 300.

"Hold!" Shouted the leader, extending his reach and stretching out his hand, the warriors standing. The machines crept closer yet.

"Hold!" Now, the machines extended their guns, pointing them to the rubble.

"Defensive maneuver nine!"

Each soldier took their shield and covered their bodies with them, then crouched on the ground. The sounds of roaring lasers tainted the night, as the beams of energy smashed upon the shields, the volley lasting nearly ten minutes. Upon which, leader screamed: "Correnthians! Replenish!"

Each soldier stood to their feet, tearing their Masamune blades from their sheates.

"Battle position seven!"

The soldiers from the front lined up their shields, creating a wall of defense, Masamune's extended out. The machines were running now, towards the defensive wall.

"Prepare..." Leader began.

The machines were now ten feet from the wall.

"For..." Five feet.

"Victory!"

The machines met the wall as the Correnthian 300 made a roar so loud as to penetrate Crescents headquarters above. The machine side, effortlessly pushing the Correnthians. Each man being pushed back with ease.

"Correnthians...Don't give up!"

Each pushed against the machine, creating a stalemate.

"Yes...You were trained to fight! Put that power into your arms--and push!"

These words of encouragement made the Correnthians push harder, now pushing back the machines.

"Yes...Now, Battle maneuver 6!"

Each soldier stopped, but each pulled back their shields, and gave one final push, throwing the machines back. Without a command from leader, each frontal until wildly stabbed the machines through their neck. Each wild hit was more accurate than the last, stabbing through the head or even decapitating them altogether. Leader decided another option. With a heavy heave, he threw the sword through a machine, throwing it into several others. Quickly, he drew his blade, now rushing into the battle. His peripheral vision saw the others emulating him, the machines falling quicker. Leader swung his blade up, the machine dodging, but this was what leader hoped for, as he smashed the machine through it's head with his fist. Another machine came, and he swung his blade in such a maneuver that the machine fell in three pieces. Another swift movement, he threw a machine over him, smashing another behind him, and slashed another in half.

Machine after machine. Each energy blade on the battlefield destroying three machines at a time. Not any of the 300 fell.

One final jump in the air, dodging several laser streams, holding his blade over his head. Leader Ren Kamikiazi collided spear and blade with the machine. Each pushing. But the machine smashed his blade away with his free hand, slicing it off. But now that Ren was helpless, what would Ren do? It raised it's spear. And Ren pulled out his gun and shot the machine in the head.

Ren pulled himself up. Around him, the machines had fallen, and above, the roar of a great explosion. For a Crescent tower had fallen. Around him, those machines still fighting to get up met their end with the Correnthian 300 cleaning up, cutting the remaining heads off of the machines. around him, stood his 300, none of them fell.

"Crescent!" Ren yelled at the top of his voice. "We are Correnthians! We are the 300 you abandoned! And...Correnthya is ours!"

Another loud roar boomed through Correnthya, as more air raids destroyed the rest of the companies' remains' around them.

Gregor left the strange black shadow thing and the others... it wasn't his fight. Walking in the opposite direction, he came across the remains of the battle field. Machine parts littered everywhere. Suddenly, a blade was across his throat.

"You are not a 300, yet... you bear the helm and weapons, albeit one more. Who are you? Answer me!"

Gregor remembered a Judo move he learned as a prerequisite to becoming an 'assistant' to the scientists. "Gregor, I signed up as an assistant to the scientists and they turned me into this. I don't want to fight, but I will react to any and all threats! Remove yourself or I will do it for you!"

"You talk like one of us, yet I sense you are mostly untrained in our ways. You aren't a match. I will assume you are a prototype..."

Gregor flipped the man over his shoulder, barely avoiding the blade, which scratched the bottom of his helm, nearly getting through it. The man was wearing the same outside armor and weapons, and he had a shield.

"I told you my name, and yours?"

"I am the 294th in precedence among the 300, be lucky you do not face someone higher. I was here to retrieve a weapon."

"Makes no matter." Gregor held out his hand and the masumune flew to his hand. And he held it at ready, taking out a gun he aimed it at his opponent.

"You fight dishonorably!"

"Whatever, you are superior in every way. I do this to ensure my survival." They leapt at each other Gregor slashing at the sword while firing at the shield, attempting to distract the soldier long enough to ready his anti-aircraft laser. Firing it, he hoped to at least phase the opponent long enough to run away. Instead, it did nothing to him. The 300 member laughed then knocked his gun away with his shield, dropping it, he punched Gregor, sending him flying into the wall. Gregor got up. Darn it! Even if he was more powerful, the mere gulf between their battle experiences could not be equalized. Time to run!

The 300 soldier let him go, he was not powerful enough to worry even the weakest among them. Finishing his task, he left the area for the base of their operations.

lya_helix....let me be perfectly clear and blunt.

1.Xarosen should not know or be any where near Xoex.

2.Xarosen is not a gender, if you must refer to them: It, they or Xarosen.

3.Xoex is the only one able to touch the Aura...in real form at least, I am not sure about spirits...Since it is made up of spirits I guess it would be ok...

4. DO NOT USE MY CHARACTERS IN A WAY THAT DEGRADES THEM. XAROSEN IS A GOD. YOU WOULD NOT(Assuming you were Christian) WRITE: "ARCHIMAGE THOUGH A ROCK AT GOD AND GOD WAS KNOCKED OUT"

5. XAROSEN ATTACKS WITH SONIC, PSIONIC AND GOD POWERS...I DIDN'T MENTION THAT BEFORE BECAUSE IT IS ONE OF THE UNWRITTEN RULES OF RPGS THAT WHEN YOU MEET ANOTHER CHARACTER FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU LET THEM REACT.

6. XOEX WOULD NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO MOVE FROM FALLING PEICE OF DEBRIS. SHE IS INVUNRABLE.

On the other hand I was not overly clear on these facts and since you are new I cannot really blame you. But I would of expected Seph or Xeweelr to point out these minor points...being they are supposed to have at least started Aura Wars...

I also was busy else where on this forum the whole day so its partly my fault there.

So....lya_helix I would suggest that maybe you go back and change your post a little bit...Xoex was otherwise fine and the Cresent is bound to have a bounty on her head...So just take Xarosen out of it. Make sure she is away from the Aura before attacking her(otherwise she is powered many fold above the norm). If you take Xarosen out of it, then most of the faults are straightned out...this is a special situation because Xarosen is a special character...

And again. For something like the tenth time on this thread:

We must PM each other for control of each others characters, or else something will go quite screwy.

Anyhow assuming you change your story because otherwise there is no way to explain the discrepencies...

There was a burning sensation as Xarosen stepped from the portal. It could feel ever inch of It's body erupting with purified energy. Usually this was the sort of power that one would get when you destroyed a God, and absorbed its life energy into your own. Xarosen risked a look, for the energy was dancing across It's eyelids. Sending out first a sonic bubble, it looked upon this energy. It was Aura. Pure Aura. God Aura. There were once stories of this place, where life was formed before the God's were formed, the power left over held the plane together, replenished by the deaths of its people. It was theoretical of course. Dominating this plane would be a snap if there were no Gods. All it needed was some influancing...

Xoex felt this a tremor in the force as though a million souls cried out but were silenced in an instant, she feared something terrible had happened.(Sorry couldn't resist)She feared there was someone else in the Aura. Someone else could stand up to the might of it, without being sucked into it. What was more they were absorbing the power the way she did, but far faster. She sent [bleep]es out. Auritic energy could become a deadly power when you used too much, it was just a question of finding this person's limits.

The sonic bubble vibrated gently. There were some sort of random energy fluctuations. Without someone to control them Auritic power was deadly, even to someone of It's power. But the Sonic Bubble would hold being feed from outside, not inside each attack only replenished it...However Xarosen knew the dangers of interfering with Aura. The dire consquences it could have on the inhabitance. Feeling the Aura around It, Xarosen sense a current. It seemed to flow north to south, touching four land mass' and branching somewhere near the middle. It felt again, there was something drawing on the Aura to the east. Something not quite known. If this was an inhabitant they could be in trouble. It was only fair that Xarosen tried to help.

Xoex felt the tremors as the strange force began to wade the Aura. Something far more powerful than her self was coming towards her, and whatever it was it wouldn't take her attacks kindly. Not having a mother or father she had never been told the tales of what lurks in the Aura, the child snatchers and Crocodiles, but that didn't help her. There was something, and she would give anything to know what it was...But alas it was dangerous to her. She sent out a massive jolt of Auritic energy, and then flipped from the Aura, to the land where she had plucked the patrol from. Whatever was coming after her was about to get a nasty suprise.

There was, what can be described as a bump on a flat road, Xarosen knew that, THAT kind of discharge was not natural. Someone was trying to tell It to stay away. Of course this didn't really effect Xarosen physically, It was more than capable to deal with any lesser being, even one that was Auritically Enhanced. But Phycologically...If they didn't want help then there was no need to. Feeling another ripple It turned towards that, something had touched the Aura. But that something was collecting, not harvesting....

___

Ok then I am happy...Can we make sure that in advance if you are using someone elses character that you at least wait for them to post before carrying on...otherwise things just get more and more..."Screwy"...

And if anyone has questions on Xarosen or Xoex or anything else PM, MSN, Yahoo or email me...its not exactly like I am not avalible...

Amongst the rubble of the Crescent stood Ren. He had removed his armor, now he wore and white coat. Cressenthia, the anarchy home of many people were being taken from their homes. The sick and the mourning. The thankful and the hopeful. The dead and the strong.

"Sir." A womanly voice came from his left. Dr. Emma Kingsley stood with a clipboard in her hand, a worried look on her face.

"Emma." He took the clipboard, examining the anatomy of the afflicted carefully, looking over the figures again and again.

"This disease...Do you have any idea--"

"Many years ago, this disease was used to wipe out many. I can tell what it is...My father studied this over and over, every night. Then I was...Never mind..." He stopped. Emma had a worse look before, her blue eyes twinkling with curiosity and worry.

"This disease is called V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A. Valve Endemic Nocturnal Diabolical Eradication Toxic Tetanus Acid. The Valves in the human body are eliminated slowly, eaten way by acid. Well, it starts slow, but gains speed in procession to the last destroyed Valve...The person slowly loses blood, their body shut's down...However, it then seeps into the organs and slowly eats them away...It's a virus. The stronger it gets, the more powerful it gets, obviously. But it can escape and enter a knew host before the old host dies, so it's very hard to eradicate. However, only a few people had it, and these rare cases were still very dangerous. The disease spreads fast...At night is when the cases were killed mostly...Nocturnal disease..."

"Did they ever find a cure?"

"No. When Crescent took over, they took the cases and eliminated them. Before my Dad was killed, he gave me a sample of it to obliterate Crescent. And so I kept it, even when I was forced through the brutal training for 300. When we were replaced, and Absolution was formed...Well, I gave my fathers wish...But the machines were led through this town to the people. Crescent knew the entire time. It's pitiful."

Both were quite on their way through the town, looking for the person afflicted the worst. This was quite easy, and when the found the man, the surgical equipment was taken out immediatley. "Prep for the surgery. Status report?"

"Afflicted VENDETTA to a maximum extreme. Valves eaten away, we'll have to replace them with artificial valves. Some organs are very inflammed and he is very contagious.

Not when I'm done with 'em...

He concentrated hard, everything around him became faster and louder. Then nothing. He opened his eyes to see time was frozen completely. His tools in front of him, he made the incision.

"Now I can concentrate..." Inside, everything was frozen as well, and in front of him lay VENDETTA, frozen in time. The little leech-like creature, eyes and mouth visible. Quickly, he took the forcepts and removed it, placing it in a jar next to him. Quicky, he closed the incision and put medical tape on him, then pumped blood in him. "Now the organs..." Swiftly, he opened his chest, his heart visible. He first took it out, not beating or bleeding. Without trying, he took a couple of plastic valves, and replaced them where the old were. He placed the heart back, re-attaching it, then examined his veins. All okay, he sewed the laceration, then put medical tape to completely patch it up. Ren sighed.

No other valves besides the heart valves were eaten... He placed an air mask on the man's face, then concentrated harder, harder. Suddenly--

"Dr. Kamikazi?" He opened his eyes. "Let's--huh?" The nurse examined the patient. "The surgery is done? I-Impossible!"

"I do miracle surgeries. I got this five-foot VENDETTA critter out."

Everyone departed, while he looked at the swimming creature, runing into the glass as if to go into Ren next.

"My calling isn't surgery anymore..." He sighed sadly. "I need to fight..."

He placed the VENDETTA into a bag, and left the nurses to tend, as he went back to headquarters for further order.