BluudkeinWolf-OMG Chapter Seven prt Two is up!!

Unoalexi

Well, I thought to myself- How can I critique all you guy's work without even having a story to my name? Thus I came up with this.. Enjoy..

Bluudkein Wolf

Prologue- A meeting in the dark

It was a cold winter night; black as a ravenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s feather and quiet as a

mouse wishing to evade a cat. Nothing stirred in the chilly forest, and the

silence was heavier than the blanket of new-fallen snow. Who would possibly want to be out in the dead of winter on a night like this? Yet

Yassin had been standing in the frost for ages, staring into the surrounding blackness. His paws felt as if they were frostbitten, but this was a good thing- it helped him stay awake and diligent.

A squirrel shifted sleepily in itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s nest, and Yassin flicked a ear towards the direction of the noise, but he quickly chose to ignore it- after all, it was nothing but a squirrel. Even a person as patient as Yassin would soon become restless, and he shifted uneasily from paw to paw. Were was she? Had he possibly gotten the time wrong? Perhaps she meant for me to come tomorrow evening instead? Does this mean I have to wait out here all night tomorrow too..? ArgghhÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ He began to pace, glaring into the ominous darkness..

It had been several hours later, and still she had not come. It was twice as freezing as before, and the ice stung his bare feet. He briefly considered lighting a fire with magic to warm his shivering body, but then decided that it was far too risky. I might be seen.. For thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s the only detail Uoveriee had given about their little meeting other than the date and time- "You must not be seen, heard, or noticed in any way. Especially by that idiot, Kapu." Yet still she didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t appear. Pretty soon, even the cold couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t keep him awake, and his eyelid began to droop..

Yassin awoke suddenly, startled by UoverieeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s sudden appearance into the clearing.

"So you fell asleep on me, did you?" she snarled

"Uoveriee! Uhh.. look you vere late, and I.. vell..

"OUT WITH IT!"

"I tried to stay avake, I really didÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ"

Yassin, now fully roused from his nap, hung his head in shame. She snickered as she turned around, staring at the fat moon. Patches of her ghostly black fur glared silver in the moonlight, wrapping around her slender figure like stripes on a badger through the shadow of the trees.

"Yassin, Yassin.. what am I going to do with you?" She chuckled. "My most loyal and faithful servant canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even stay awake when his mistress requests a meeting with him?"

"Vhatever you wish, my Mistress.." Yassin muttered.

She laughed as she turned to look at him. His head was hung so low that she could only see his forehead, certainly not his dead right eye, rolled up uselessly in itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s socket. She liked it a lot better that way.

"Relax. I let this time slide.. but next time.." She snarled.

"Yes, my Mistress.."

She paced a bit before continuing..

"So, I have called you here to discuss our plans.. Is everything proceeding as normal?"

"Yes my Mistress.."

"No ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâcomplications?"

"No, my mistressÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ"

"And howÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Kapu?"

"Ignorant and stupid as always, my Mistress.."

"And Traven knows nothing of our plans, hmm?"

"No, my Mistress.." She paused, ears [puncture]ed. Reassured that there was absolutely no listeners other than Yassin, she continued.

"So, what have you been up to then..? If not dodging TravenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s informants or snickering at the incompetence of our fine feathered friend, Kapu..?"

"Let me assure you that I have indeed partaken in the activities you described, my Mistress.. However, I found it rather, easy.." Yassin raised his head.

"YouÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll find the guild members rather ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâbedazzledÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ of me.. They are under the impression that I am, ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâA loyal citizen of our dear Aska, who is a deep, caring Saradromian fundamentalist, and supports the oppressing monarchy and all itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s actions." he muttered sarcastically..

"Good, good.. so we are ready to advance to the next stage of the plan..?" Uoveriee said, absolutely delighted by this news.

"Yes, my Mistress.."

"Very well then.. I need you to end the life of our Kapu, trust me youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll be doing the world a favor, but make it look like a accident.."

"As you wish, my Mistress.."

"I will meet with you again after you have completed this task.. Look for a badgerÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s claw and a pigeon feather on your window sill, and youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll know that it is time to see me once more."

Yassin dipped his head as Uoveriee vanished in a shroud of black smoke.

_______

Good luck pronouncing their names properly! :twisted:

If you can tell me who I named Yassin after, you get a cookie ::'

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very interesting, unfortunately, I do not have an I for grammatical critiques.

It was easy to visualize everything except the main characters, from the title, are they wolves?

Very good though, and I won't even try to pronounce the names though.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

It be good, but you should skip lines between paragraphs since you can't indent. Makes it more presentable and easier to read.

Have fun writing it.

p2gq.jpg

Yassen Gregorovich from Alex Rider?

Pretty good.

Woot, one cookie for you! *hands llamster a cookie*

And yes, they were wolves in that chapter.. I probably could've made that more clear... All will be explained in the next part though...

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Chapter one: The arrival

It was dawn, and the morning sun had just risen from behind the sharp peaks of the Zargos mountains, bringing warmth to the earth once more. The snow sparkled in the sunlight, making the ground look like it had been covered in diamonds. The air, although far too chilly, was crisp and clean, carrying the scents of pine and smoke through a open window. Through this window, the sun streamed radiant beams of light, highlighting the brown hair of a girl sleeping on a bed. She was fast asleep, and not even the bangs of a desperate squire pounding on the door could wake her from her slumber..

"Lady Akka, Lady Akka! Unlock this door right this minute! Or else, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll get Bellatrix to unlock it for you!" snarled the flustered squire. Evidently, he had been banging on the door for several minutes.

"Hmmm..?" she muttered as she buried her head back into her pillow. She was dead tired, for she had traveled for many hours all through the night with Bellatrix to get here. They had come all the way from Leyahweiss to the south, and there was little time for sleep along the way. Traven had heard nasty rumors about Zammorakian mages plotting to overthrow the MageÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Guild in the troubled lands of Aska, and he told them to ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâkeep a eye on thingsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢. Thus, Bellatrix, despite AkkaÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s complaints, forced them to fly twice as fast as usual, with absolutely no stops whatsoever. At first, it was a exciting and slightly scary experience- it was her first time changing into a bird. After all, she was only a apprentice mage, and thus had never attempted such a task before.. but she found it rather easy after Bellatrix showed her how to do it. Then, after the first few minutes, it got horribly boring, not to mention exhausting.. Her arms wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t feel the same for weeks..

"Fine then! If you wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get up, then IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll have to call Bellatrix! BELLATRIX! BE-LAAH-TRIXX!" the indigent squire yelled, tired of being ignored. "Akka wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get up! IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve been standing outside her door for several minutes, screaming and pounding, and yet she still wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t unlock the door!"

Akka sat up, trembling in fear. SheÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d hate to see the look on her mentorÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s face if she knew that Akka hadnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t gotten up when commanded to.. Especially since they were guests at this place..

"Akka? If I have to unlock this door myself, youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll wish you never were born.." Bellatrix growled.

"All right, All right! IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m coming! Please donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be angry with me.." As quickly as she could, Akka popped on some robes and opened the door, not wanting to face the wrath of Bellatrix. Bellatrix chuckled when she saw AkkaÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s mismatched robes and tangled hair.

"DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t laugh at me! You were going to wring my neck if I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t open this door!" Akka muttered, clearly upset.

"Go back and dress correctlyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢; you look just plain silly." Bellatrix was a rather short, devilish old woman with curly gray hair pinned up with a owlÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s feather. She fidgeted about as she waited for Akka. "Hurry up all ready; we have to be at the west tower in a few minutes!"

"IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m coming, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m coming!" Akka said, brushing her hair as fast as she could. As she rushed out the door, she saw that Bellatrix had already started to run down the narrow Basement hall. "Wait for me!" Akka had to run as fast as she could to catch up with the speedy pace of Bellatrix.

It was some time before they managed to reach the west tower room- the location of KapuÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s office. "Ah Archmage Kapu, sorry weÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re late.. My apprentice here is a little sleepy this morningÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ" Bellatrix muttered, as Akka observed her surroundings. The room was large, much larger than TravenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s office, and filled to the brim with bookshelves and such.. the stuff youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d usually find in the office of a Archmage. Maps and diagrams covered the pale grey walls.. well at least the ones that werenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t filled with shelves holding books and models of all shapes and sizes.

"ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s quite alright Bellatrix. Please, have a seat." Kapu gestured towards two chairs directly in front of his desk. Kapu was barrel-chested, with thinning black hair and a extremely thin mustache. Akka, tired of standing, quickly sat down in the most comfortable-looking chair.

"Now, what seems to be the problem..?" Just as Bellatrix began to speak, she was interrupted by the arrival of another visitor to KapuÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s office.

"Hallo, Kapu. Sorry for my umm.. lateness" Yassin muttered.

"Ah Zeke! Good of you to show up, for a second I believe you werenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even going to show up for work today! By the way, have any of you met my new assistant, Zeke? "

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

I really like this story. One of the best runescape-related stories I've read.

Thanks for the cookie. It was pretty obvious because you mentioned Anthony Horowitz in Ratchet's story.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Woot, Chapter two finally complete! Enjoy!

Chapter two: The unexpectedly unexpected

"He is perhaps the best assistant I have ever had! You see, he badly wanted to be a member of the mages guild, but.. well, you see.." Kapu lowered his voice and leaned forward slightly so that Yassin wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t overhear him. "He took the Test, but apparently he didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have the magical ability to pass itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ In essence, he had the heart, but absolutely no talentÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ I couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t turn him away, he had no where else to go! And he seemed like such a good personÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ I decided to take him on as my new full-time assistant, and he has been so helpful! Much much better than those dreary adeptsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ IsnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t that right, Zeke?" Kapu leaned back into his posh desk chair with ease, as if he had never whispered anything to Bellatrix.

"YesÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ" he said, his expression completely blank. He was very tall, at least six feet, with short tawny hair and a black eyepatch covering his right eye. Holding his arms across his narrow chest, he leaned easily against the wall, although Akka couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t help but notice that he was staring rather oddly at Bellatrix. "Apparently I have interrupted some short of important meeting? I should probably go, leave you three in peace, maybe?" His voice was low and deep, like the growl of a wolf, and he never once shifted his gaze from Bellatrix.

"No, Zeke.. You can stay here.. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m sure Bellatrix wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t mind, would you? Anyway, you can just stand in the back there.. Hmmm, weÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll need another chair.." Kapu muttered something, and a purple chair popped into existence in the back on the room. "So, BellatrixÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ What were you going to say again?"

Akka highly doubted that her mentor heard a single word that Kapu had been saying this entire time, for Bellatrix was behaving very oddly. She was perched on the edge of her chair, staring at ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâZekeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ in shock and utter horror. Her hands were clenched tightly around the arms of the chair, and a chill when down AkkaÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s spine. Something must be terribly wrong.

"Ehem.. Bellatrix?" Kapu asked, and for the first time in several minutes he looked up from his desk. "Is there.. something wrong?" His eyes were filled with alarm as he observed BellatrixÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s curious posture.

"NoÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ nothingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s wrongÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ" she whispered, and shuddered ever so slightly. The muscles underneath ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâZekeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢sÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ cheekbone twitched, distorting his oddly blank expression. He looked like he wanted to bite something. "Could we have this meeting at a later date? I haveÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ things that need to be taken care of immediately, that I forgot about.. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m sorry, I.. I have to go.. Come along, Akka.." Bellatrix slowly rose from her seat, clearly shaken.

"Umm.. very well then? Fine, you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t look to well, after all.. Get better, and weÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll have this meeting at a later date." Kapu once again turned his attention to the papers, oblivious once more to the events around him. As Bellatrix and Akka filed out of his office, ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâZekeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ grabbed Bellatrix by the shoulder, and quietly snarled something into her ear before she could scream. Akka, horribly worried, could only make out a few scattered syllables.

"ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæTraven not..medÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ inÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæplans ag.. orÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæve.. illÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâækiÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ him.. ne.. t. D.. noÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ ev.. att.. emp.. t.. warn.. iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ I.. got.. the.. pl.. sÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæond.. ed.. V.. alÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ suc..en.. t..is t..meÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ.. bÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ.si.. ds.. si.. n.. vhÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæn av.. u.. car.. bout Ask.. anyv..?? Res..is.. is fuÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæile.. For.. t.. ab.. t.. an.. we.. wi.. ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæave.. uÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ one.." He shoved Bellatrix away, knocking her abruptly into Akka, and swiftly walked down the narrow hall. Recovering her balance, Bellatrix silently walked down the opposite corridor, so fast that Akka had to run to keep up with her.

"This situation is much worse than even my greatest fears! We have to warn Traven immediately!" Bellatrix muttered to herself, as she turned the corner practically forgetting about poor Akka, who was struggling to follow her. She ran down the stairs without even offering a word of explanation to the highly confused teen, who now thought that her teacher must certainly be mad.

"Bellatrix, please tell me what was that about? Why were you so afraid?" Akka pleaded, having finally managed to match the frazzled BellatrixÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s pace. She stopped so suddenly that Akka tripped over her own feet.

"You donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know who that is!? ThatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Yassin!" She hissed.

"Please donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be angry at me, but who exactly is ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâYassinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢? I thought his name was Zeke.."

"Oh Akka, I thought you had a brain! He lied about his name, and his magic level too.. HeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s just about the only mage IN THE WORLD who is as strong as Traven is! He couldÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve killed us all right then and there, and I wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have been able to stop him whatsoever! In fact, he couldÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve probably killed all the people in this place, although it wouldÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve killed him too.. Not to mention heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a prominent member of the shadow organization, Bluudkein!"

"Umm.. what exactly IS this.. Bluudkein?" Akka asked timidly, backing up against the wall. She was startled by her mentorÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s sudden personality change.. She usually wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t this hateful and cruel... Could this Yassin character really be that bad?

"YOU DONÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢T KNOW WHAT BLUUDKEIN IS!?!?!" Bellatrix snarled. She looked like she wanted to bang her head against the hard, stone wall in frustration. "Please, donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t hurt me!" Akka begged, alarmed and scared of Bellatrix violent reactions. " Really, I had never heard of it before.."

"Forget it.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ muttered Bellatrix, and she started to walk down the hall at a brisk pace. " I really donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have the time to explain.. Come, We need to talk to Traven at once."

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

excellent, But you forgot my question, to these things transform human/wolf

or whatever?

Gah ha ha ha! Spelling errors!

2nd paragraph: Growl of a wolf, you had grow

When Bellatrix is berating Akka, Bluukein, it should be Bluudkein

okay, thats it... Gah ha ha :ph34r:

excellent, But you forgot my question, to these things transform human/wolf

or whatever?

Gah ha ha ha! Spelling errors!

2nd paragraph: Growl of a wolf, you had grow

When Bellatrix is berating Akka, Bluukein, it should be Bluudkein

okay, thats it... Gah ha ha :ph34r:

OH, that was a question..?

Well.. yes.. But I will explain the whole process in the next chapter or so..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Woots I'm finally done with typing chapter three! sorry it took so long, my brother kept kicking me of the computer...

Chapter 3- Of Spies and Espionage

Akka had only a second to analyze the small, cramped closet before she was shoved abruptly from behind. "Akka, this is no time to dawdle! Just stay out of my way, this is immensely important!" Bellatrix growled, as she forced her way into the tiny space. The closet was barely big enough for one person, let alone two, and Akka found herself crushed against the stone wall; barely able to even breathe. She stayed as quiet and motionless as possible, lest she evoke the wrath of Bellatrix, as her mentor rummaged around the top shelf.

"Ah, here it is!" Bellatrix said, pulling a ordinary necklace from among a wide assortment of items. She held up the trinket in the light, bathing her face in dazzling blue color. "WhatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s that?" Akka asked, before she could stop herself. It was rather dull in the gloom of the closet but when Bellatrix held it in the light, the drab piece of jewelry was absolutely enchanting.

"Hush Akka." Muttered Bellatrix, and she cringed, fearing a reprimand. Fortunately, Bellatrix seemed to have calmed down a bit, as she put the necklace around her neck. Akka gasped, for now Bellatrix was cloaked in the blue light radiating from the object, even when she backed away from the sliver of daylight into the surrounding darkness of the closet. She held the gem of the necklace in one clenched fist, and it began to pulsate rapidly as she said a few words under her breath. However, the brilliant halo of light soon began to fizzle and die soon after.

"Dammit!" Bellatrix suddenly shouted, and Akka flinched. " I forgot my lame excuse of a CommOrb was out of battery!" She violently shook the trinket until it finally snapped of the chain. "ArgghÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ what are we going to do NOW!" Bellatrix snarled, and banged her fists against the wall. She thought about this problem for a minute until her eyes lit up with a idea.

"I got it! Akka.. I need your help." Bellatrix said, smiling to herself. Akka, wary about the unusual grim across her teacherÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s face, backed farther against the wall. "UmmÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ. what exactly do you have in mind, Bellatrix?" She asked, as a chill ran up her spine. ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâIf itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s something.. difficult.."

"DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t worry, your task isnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t that hard. All I need you to do is transform into a mouse while I fly back across the teleport barrier. You have to be very quiet so that Yassin over there doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t catch you spying on him." Bellatrix said, explicitly.

"WHAT!? YOU WANT ME TO SPY ON YASSIN!!?" Akka squeaked in fear.

"Yes.. it is very important so donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t argue."

"But Bella, I canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even hold my shape for that long! What if I change back right in the middle of his room!? HeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d kill meÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ"

"You were perfectly fine when we flew here, just think of it as a challenge.."

"No, Bella! IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m horribly scared, youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve yelled at me for no reason all day, and I simply donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have the ability! You wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t expect a frog to fly, would you?"

"No.. but I have never thought my own apprentice would be braver. Do you think I would put you in the line of danger just because I felt like it? No, this HAS to be done. YassinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s planning something, canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t you see that?? I have absolutely no other choice, we canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t just leave him to his own devices, and I have to be the one to talk to Traven.. There IS no other wayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ." Bellatrix didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even raise her voice, but in a way Akka thought it would be better if she did. The scorching, disappointed glare was twice as worse..

Bellatrix turned her back on Akka and stepped out of the closet swiftly.

"Bellatrix, wait!" Akka cried, unable to take the pressure any longer. But Bellatrix just kept walking, not even giving poor Akka a second glance. "WAIT!.. please.." Akka pleaded. Her small voice echoed in the long, empty hallway. All of a sudden, Bellatrix stopped.

"Yes?" She said, without any feeling whatsoever.

"Bella? I.. I.."

"What is it, Akka?" She said, in a very sarcastic voice.

"IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll do it!"

"Good, I thought you would eventually." She smiled for the first time that entire day. "Now, do you need to review any key concepts of transformation?"

"I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t think so.."

"Good! Now let me see you changeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ"

Akka cleared her mind of any excess thoughts, a hard step that took her many weeks to perfect, and slowly let her magic flood her entire body. She silently squeezed her innards, compressing the magic force into that area. Her lungs and heart felt like they would soon pop from all the pressure, as she pictured a mouse, and all itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s squeaky goodness. [i[A nice brown furry mouse[/i], Akka thought over and over; slowly she felt the process begin to take effect. Her skin felt like hot, molten wax, and her bones ached as they began to form into her new shape. Gradually, Bellatrix seemed to grow much larger as she shrunk down to the floor.

She felt the violent pains in her spine and the sweet release as it snapped into place. For a minute or so, she couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t breathe, and she panicked. But there was no way to back out of it now, and so she diligently held her breath until her mouth formed into brand new muzzle. Thick, brown hair sprouted out of every pore in her body, clothing her in a rich, furry pelt.

"Squeak?" she said, staring up at Bellatrix.

"Very good Akka, you managed to complete the process without any mishaps! Now, go find out what YassinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s up to IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll meet you back here as soon as possible."

Bellatrix turned away as Akka scurried down the hall, her tiny body trembling in suppressed fear.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

I think that Yassin would not be so foolish as to allow a novice to spy on him... if he's powerful enough to make a master wizard fear...

Anyway, excellent, nothing glaring, ... Darn! I can't correct you! Jahhajahjahhaj! (laughter!)

Excellent, just excellent!

I think that Yassin would not be so foolish as to allow a novice to spy on him... if he's powerful enough to make a master wizard fear...

Anyway, excellent, nothing glaring, ... Darn! I can't correct you! Jahhajahjahhaj! (laughter!)

Excellent, just excellent!

Woot a fan! <3:

Don't worry about old Yassin.. I think you'll find that he can take care of himself.. Bellatrix was VERY desperate.. otherwise she would've NEVER even considered sending Akka..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

A very bloody sword

How can this be!?!?! Yassin thought to himself. How could Traven possibly know about anything!? For the arrival of Bellatrix could only mean one thing.. Traven had suspicions, and was poking his nose were it didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t belong. Yassin smelled a rat, but who? No one but he and Uoveriee knew about the plan, he was sure of it, and he highly doubted that Uoveriee herself was a traitor. Perhaps there had been a unknown witness to our little meeting in the dark? Yassin snarled to himself as he walked down the narrow corridors, as inconspicuously as possible. He knew they should have picked a less.. open spot, but Uoveriee insisted on the clearing. Dam Uoveriee and her fascination with moonlight!

He shoved away the questions still swirling around in his thoughts.This is no time to daydream with Traven sniffing about! IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll have to take action immediately.. Contact Uoveriee, inform her of TravenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s.. knowledge of our activities.. For he knew that a half-whispered threat couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t keep Bellatrix cowed for long, that batty old mage. Sure, she was scared of him.. He could see the absolute terror in her eyes whenever she looked at him, could see her body tremble with fear.. Some white mage she was; he was only a level higher, after all.. a black one, just like the great Traven himself, or so he thought. Since Yassin had never been truly tested, he despised the MageÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Guild in all shapes and sizes, he could only make a vague guess on his level, but he knew he was at least as strong as Traven.

Despite all this, Bellatrix was horribly brave, and she would probably die for the pathetic excuse of a Archmage, Traven. All of them would.. the sheep-like saps.. allnoblydying for their beliefs, grrr.. Yassin felt like biting something, preferably a small, defenseless rodent. He slowly creaked open the small, modest door that was the entrance to his bedroom.

But, he had let his mind wander too much.. there was urgent work to be done. Reaching underneath the tiny bed, he withdrew a magnificent katana, and laid it on the mattress. The blade of this deadly sword was sharp enough to cut through human flesh as if it were butter, and was colored a deep, bloody red. This dazzling gift was given to him by Uoveriee herself; made with the very blood that ran in YassinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s veins. Although it was priceless, it could never be stolen. Although itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s vicious edge carved YassinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s enemies into ribbons, It would never harm itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s own master, and thus only he could touch it. Those who did met a very horrible end indeed.

Yassin stroked the blade, and softly muttered UoverieeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s name. The bond it shared between itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s creator and master allowed Yassin to use it to contact Uoveriee whenever he wished. Slowly, the figure of a beautiful woman appeared in the red surface of the blade.

"Yassin, you know how I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t like it when you contact me this way. ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s very odd to see a grown woman chatting with the air in the middle of a crowed street!" Uoveriee said, half annoyed, half angry.

"Forgive me, Uoveriee, but this is urgent. Traven knovs everything."

"WHAT?!?!?! YouÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re kiddingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ"

"Unfortunately, no.."

"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!? YOU TOLD ME THAT THE PLAN WAS SECURE!!" Her face contorted with rage.

"I thought it vas, apparently I vas mistaken.." Yassin muttered.

"WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHINGÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢S SECURE, I EXPECT IT TO BE SECURE! IF YOU HAD ANY DOUBTS ABOUT IT, YOU TELL ME!!"

"I had no doubts! Not a single one existed in my brain!"

"THEN HOW DOES TRAVEN KNOW!?"

"I.. donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know.." Yassin bowed his head in shame.

"THEN FIND OUT! AND DONÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢T CONTACT ME UNTIL YOU DO!"

"Yes, my mistress.. One question though.."

"What!!" UoverieeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s day had just gone from bad to worse.. Although she knew she could hardly blame Yassin for her problems, it just made her feel better taking out her frustrations on him.

"What about the plan?"

"The plan shall continue as normal.. Lest we give Traven any illusion that we know what he knows, let us be ignorant, for the time being."

"Yes, my mistress.."

"And Yassin, did you really check if this room is secure?"

"Of course, there is a sound bubble around the entire room! Do you really think I vould be that stupid?"

"Then please explain why there is a little apprentice listening to every word we say."

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Sorry for the delays people! Chapter five is here!

Chapter 5- Very, VERY bad luck

AkkaÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s body froze in fear as soon as she heard UoverieeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s voice. She had been quietly crouched behind a old book cleaning her whiskers; absorbing everything that the two mages had been saying. It had been rather easy to find YassinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s room and wait for him, for she had figured he would eventually come back there. However, it appeared that her good fortune had taken a turn for the worse, and she had absolutely no idea what to do.

"Vhat do you mean? This room is empty except for you and me!" she could hear YassinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s deep voice, muffled by the giant tome she was cowering behind. Frozen with fear, she considered making a mad dash for the door, but decided against it. It would only take a matter of seconds for Yassin to see her and mutter a spell. A cold shiver ran up her spine, and her tiny legs went weak as she realized that the chances of her making it out alive were very slim.

"Stupid Yassin! Are you so overconfident in your abilities that you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even bother to properly look anymore?! The little mouseling is right behind that dusty book, I can feel it from here!" Akka panicked. Holy cabbage! She knows were I am!! She quickly realized she only had one option available, other than death of course. It was extremely hard to do other magic while in animal form, not to mention it had the possibility of killing her. But she had no other option.

"As you vish, my mistress.. but I assure you that we are alone.. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll prove it." Yassin pulled aside the book, and Akka felt her muscles tense. Before Yassin even realized what was happening, Akka teleported out the door and dashed down the hall as fast as her tiny paws could carry her. Her little heart was beating so fast with fear and adrenaline, she thought it would collapse from all the stress, however she couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t stop and rest now for a loud snarl behind her said that Yassin was hot on her heels.

She glanced backward for a second, and saw that Yassin was simply standing still, not even bothering to chase her. She slowed down for a mere second, thinking that he was letting her escape, but this was a fatal mistake. Just as she turned the corner, s huge missile of ice slammed into her side, sending her flying across the other side of the walkway.

Ice Blitz! For the love of Saradromin, he hit me with flipping Ice Blitz! She saw her body fly through the air, but she didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even feel anything when she hit the wall. Her entire body was so numb, she couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even think straight, let alone move to defend herself. The cold was unbearable, freezing her blood and organs solid as the frostbite slowly, painfully spread to her brain. Ah well, at least I tried she thought with a strangely detached air. She was going to die from this terrible cold, she was sure of it.

She saw Yassin slowly stride toward her, a triumphant grin plastered on his face. He grabbed her frozen tail and held her up, although Akka could care less. She was merely a ice block now, for although she saw things, she was physically unable to think about them.

"Vell vell vell, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s the little apprentice who thought she could escape from me! Reveal yourself, mouseling!." A cloud of pressure forced her into animation again, though it was hardly a pleasant experience. She tenaciously fought his control over her form, but her efforts were futile as she changed back into a human, sprawled across the floor.

"Nov, tell me everything you heard, and I may spare your idiotic excuse for a life!" Yassin growled.

Still dizzy from the spell, Akka didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t respond quick enough as Yassin grabbed her with his magic and violently shoved her against the wall.

"ANSVER ME!" He was in a vile mood for nearly being bested by a apprentice. "Or do I have to force it out of your tiny brain myself!?" She could see the rage reflected on his face like a wild animal, his chest heaving with anger.

"Never!" She spat.

"Then die!" Yassin almost killed her right then and there, but then he stopped himself as their eyes met. Two minutes past, then three, as a terribly awkward moment passed between them.

"Well, what are you waiting for?! Hello, you were going to kill me?"

"Not this time." He released his hold on her body, but before he could even move he froze in mid air.

"Akka? Are you all right?" Kapu said, as he suddenly appeared from behind Yassin. "Hurry, I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t think my Entanglement spell with hold him for long."

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif