Diary of poor Banquo

Xewleer

wrote this for a bit of fun in Brit Lit. class

Private Diary of Banquo (hands off! I mean you, Fleance!)

-After the battle, in a wood-

Well, I was with my good friend Macbeth, riding to castle where the good King Duncan is, when, all of a sudden, three witches appear! Supressing my first instinct to burn them, I commented how ugly they were. They didn't mind, thank goodness! They could have turned me into a newt! But they were relatively friendly. They told me that I would sire kings, not that the good for nothing Fleance...

Anyway, Macbeth was told he was going to be thane of Cawdor! Well, that was okay, then the old hags said that he would be king! King! I suppose that's all good and all, but still, King! And ours not dead! ... Well, anyway, I'm off the see the king, the wonderful king of Scotland.

-After the King praised me-

Well, the king praised me alright! But Macbeth got the position of Thane of Cawdor! What, is he going to be king next, I hope he doesn't "off" someone for it!

-With King, at Inverness, the Macbeth house-

So, I was with the King, who had decided to visit Macbeth and his lady. When we saw the place, it looked quite lovely. He (you know, the king) greeted the lady Macbeth. Well, she was nice and all, but something was not quite right, it seems that nothing is really happening. The Macbeth's are loyal to the King, they wouldn't do anything.

-In my bed chambers (alone! Of course, missus)-

Well, somethings put me on edge, Fleance (you know, the good for nothing, well, he's getting better) and I were on the crenellations of the castle, when who but Macbeth comes up and says something! Surprised me so much I nearly stabbed him, but he answered in time. Well, he bid me good night and we left to our rooms, but something just wasn't right...

-The corridors of Inverness-

Well! Well! Well! Hoo! The King's dead, and his children fled! My! I just don't have the words now do I? You see, we think that the guards did it, I mean, the bloody knives were on them! Right? Right, but Macbeth killed them before we could hear the truth out of them. Of course he would kill them...But the King is dead! Long live the King, and who's the King, why yes! Macbeth! He's off tof Scone as soon as the King is buried. Properly, on the Stone of Scone, hope no English King gets it into his mind to try to crush our spirit by taking it.

Good King Duncan dead! Poor guy, I'll miss him! And his own children to blame! Or... I won't write any more! I don't want people to read it and suspect Macbeth! Oh.

-Some time later Macbeth's place-

Well, the prophecies fulfilled! Well, Macbeth's part anyway, but I'm sure some descendant of mine will inheret the throne (glares at Fleance...). Anyway, I plan to go on a ride...

But what Macbeth had to do to get the throne? He had to have done something toward his murder. Its obvious! But, I don't have any proof, so I think I'll just leave him, I'm no threat, I hope... Don't want to get bumped off too!

-After my ride-

Argh! Murderers! Run Fleance! Avenge me or something! Well, that's him gone... Hey! They're stabbing me! And again and * cv7h alg pg gjaajg (dagger hole)

aka;lgl;ig;leuan tgwpijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj (blood stains smudge this part)

af jhKFJKJkjfKJKjhfh j hkjhg kj lkhj (random nonsense)

adgaaafv ___________________ (more blood stains)

dasf (brains)

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggack!ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

-as a ghost!-

Well, they stabbed me some twenty times, and I'm still alive, just went unconsious for a bit. Wait a minute... that's my body!

Hey, that's a surprise! I've woken up dead! Darn that Macbeth! Well, only one thing for it, time to haunt someone... And guess who? No, not Fleance (cowardly... Oh, wait, I told him to run), Macbeth! That's right, that punk will pay for sending guys to bump me off! I think I'll sit in his chair and stare at him! Ha ha! I'm going to have fun being a ghost. Heh heh!

-five minutes later-

That's him insane... well, its time for me to go to where all the good Christians go! Lake District, no wait... Heaven that's it! Ha! Have had my fun, now, time for me to move on. Fleance had better become King or else I'll haunt him!

-----------Last Chapters of Banquo's Diary! Yes it is! You can read it now, Fleance.---------

Wow! he wrote out his own death scene!!!

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

:XD: Epic. :P

You're doing Brit. Lit too, huh? Just finished reading Macbeth in my class. Good job; good job indeed.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Yeah, it was best Shakespear, I love the bloody ones with fighting and all. Some are worse than horror movies!

I played Duncan all the way through, Macbeth a couple times and was that servant, what's his name, that is Macbeth's personal servant, forget the name. Oh! I was also a Murderer once! It was fun!

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.