Yoyodog76's tale of Adventure & Awesome

I'll start off by saying Welcome. Be prepared for a bunch of... goals and stuff.

The Goals

99 Woodcutting - Currently 75

I don't intend on grinding constantly to get this skill. I've just always figured it would probably be my first 99. Primary monetary source, and it can only get better.

Skills before Barrows

Maybe its not the cool thing to do anymore, but the Barrows are my runescapean dream. I want to run them over and over and over again. And get rich. =] Will likely be spending money from woodcutting on the skills here that I can:

55 Slayer - Currently 48

Needed for Slayer dart. That simple.

50 Construction - Currently 25

I want the pimped out altar to help a buttload with Prayer training and a portal room to make getting around a lot easier. Also tele tabs would be very useful.

60 Prayer - Currently 52

I really view this as a minimum prayer requirement to do the Barrows.

70 Range - Currently 56

Black Dragon Hide, fighting the mage is a little easier. I might be able to safe spot all the melee brothers with this.

60 Magic - Currently 57

Not a real need for it. I just want it.

I think thats enough goals to achieve for the moment.

Also

I want to complete all the f2p quests, & the Monkey Madness quest. Also, I'd like to get all my skills high enough to be up on the leaderboards. Maybe not very high, but on there at least.

The Stuff

Current Stats (Sort of)

Yoyodog76.png

I say sort of because at present a good portion of my skills aren't registered on the leaderboards yet. As thus this will be one of my goals. ^.^

[hide=Levels]

[hide=Woodcutting Levels]

WoodcuttingLevel73-1.jpg

WoodcuttingLevel74.jpg

WoodcuttingLevel75.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Strength Levels]

StrengthLevel75.jpg

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Regular Updates]

[hide=Day 1]

Double xp, 72-75 wc[/hide]

[hide=Day 2]

Summoning 1-16, Strength 75, 90 & 91 Combat[/hide]

[hide=Day 3]

Fletching 58, Thats it so far... xD[/hide]

3/14/10

My first day back as a p2p member, got it just for the double xp weekend. Well, I wanted it anyways, I just got it sooner for the double xp.

I wasted the first 30 or so minutes playing pest control because I thought str training would be a good idea, but then I realized I would never get to train wcing this fast again. So I jumped on it and went from 72-75 in 4 hours, and roughly 1k maple logs.

Now Im going to go celebrate this with a cigarette, and then I might go to sleep, but I'll probably start summoning. It's at level 1, and I think I should at least get it to level 33 so I can make get the wc assistance of the Beaver, actually a lot better than you'd think. The +2 wc levels will be a big help, believe it or not. I'll probably get summoning as high as possible, but I dont plan on going higher than 50 yet. So I'll do that tomorrow. And then hopefully the beaver will be a lot of help in cutting yews so I can save up for a D Hatchet. Only 2.2.m now. ^.^

Btw will get pics up of those 3 levels later. 230k xp in 4 hours. Really kinda bad putout, actually. Oh well, it happens. Better than I'd do without double xp. ^.^