75 fm!! GGunit's blog to 99 fm

G_Unit_fan10.png

[hide=Lil bit bout me]Hi, I'm G unit fan, Im 14 and I live in Wisconsin. I started my RS life way back in the days of The YoYo holidy item. (I don't have because I didn't think I would want it later =[ ) Over the years I have been hacked multiple times, one time by a friend and one time by a person who dropped everything thing I had and deleted my entire friend's list. I have recovered from those. G unit is my main account I have 2 others (well 3 but the third mage pure sucks cuz he went bankrupt...mage is very costly lol) Mr 0o0o0o (I know sweet name lol) and Unitttt( another very clever name lol) Unitttt is a pure ranger. Mr 0o0o0o is kinda like a second main, because he is a well rounded player with some of his stats very close to Gunits lol. He was originally just a regular mele pure 40 att and str as high as poss possible. But I got him 41 attack(misclicks) and 40 def and 54 strength. So he's kinda a rune pure. \' But you guys don't care lol.

OK...G Unit has been on and off members for about 2 years. I never can seem to keep my parents supplying me with reliable membership funds(and begging barely works...) Will add more later.

I have been browsing on TIF for a really long time probably a year before I joined. I get alot of laughs from Da Latios( AKA Da Latinos :oops:) No 99 Mele, And the person whose name escapes me that makes those halarious viedos about runescape drugs and runescape phrases that can be taken the wrong way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/hide]

G_Unit_fan10.png

those are my stats obviously lol

[hide=MAI BANK&STATS]081204181158kg7.png

081204181210xj1.png

081204181216bn4.png

081204181222pm3.png

081204181245ur9.png

081204181249hf3.png

081204181253dv7.png

081204181257er6.png

081204181310kc6.png

081204181314xe7.png

081204181316el0.png

081204181319ip4.png

081204181330tk9.png[/hide]

I will be burning at FOG and might occasionly play a game or two, but I will be posting levels here.

Support meh plz \' \'

IK bank is messy, well oh well lol.

Oh and only 80k maples until 99 firemaking :thumbsup: :lol:

[hide=ACCOMPLISHMENTS]081220165608tx5.png

081220165616ae8.png

I know, not much but a milestone for me ::'[/hide]

EDIT: only posted f2p stats because I'm f2p atm and if you want to see my members stats look at my siggy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Gl with 99 fm thats a lot of logs!

First post kai

Thanks =], that was one quick post lol. Hopefully I can get it by end of December or early Jan. I won't be playing for like two weeks because I will be in Florida and in Disney world \'. And It is getting close to christmas, so that is when teachers pile most projects on.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

yea that sounds familiar...

Wow, the fire really is taking over BlogScape, more and more Firemaking blogs are started. :)

Good luck on the hottest skill of rs!

Some advice for your blog: Try to start with a goal sig (you can get one here on tip.it) so that everyone easily can see which level you are and how far you are on the ladder to 99. (See my siggy for an example)

Maybe you could also add a stat image of your other levels?

And you could tell usa little more about your runescape adventures etc. ::'

stewie3985.png

Owner of quest cape and 99 firemaking achieved on 31 decembre 2008!

Latest achievements: 1800 total and all achievement diaries done!

Click here for my blog! (Now semi-retired on Stewie3985)

yea that sounds familiar...

Wow, the fire really is taking over BlogScape, more and more Firemaking blogs are started. :)

Good luck on the hottest skill of rs!

Some advice for your blog: Try to start with a goal sig (you can get one here on tip.it) so that everyone easily can see which level you are and how far you are on the ladder to 99. (See my siggy for an example)

Maybe you could also add a stat image of your other levels?

And you could tell usa little more about your runescape adventures etc. ::'

Thank you ::' added alot of what you said to my blog hopefully it will be more interesting now \' \' \' \' \'

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Bump! thx !

----------------------------

THE website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. wow power leveling 60-70, Cheap WoW gold 10000G. The Professional wow power leveling! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, World Of Warcraft gold bloom of true love associated with this time of year! Warcraft gold,

Bump! thx !

----------------------------

THE website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. wow power leveling 60-70, Cheap WoW gold 10000G. The Professional .com/]wow power leveling! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, World Of Warcraft gold bloom of true love associated with this time of year! Warcraft gold,

?

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

fancy a little race to 99 fm? ...althought i am on holiday for 2 weeks on sunday but keep me added and see how it goes?

scribble back :thumbsup:

I would love too, but I cannot start until after christmas break because I was just aware that as of today, I have 7 projects due before we go on break. And once Break starts on the 21st We will be heading off to florida and Being on the computer will be frowned upon down there :(.

So maybe when I come back i can get the 15 levels to catch up to you :lol:

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Lol, gl. You'll probably win since I'll be burning willows and you'll be burning maples. :?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence