Auction - Knux's 3D sig bundle! *current bid: 150k

Knux

Ok!! This one comes with a FREE matching avatar! (80x80 pixels) And, if you pay 50k extra, you get a 1024x768 (or smaller resolution) matching desktop wallpaper! Thinks thats not a sweet deal? Well guess what, it gets better! You can get your avatar sized up to match any Instant Messenger display picture without losing ANY quality of the image for only 10k more. All extra ammount is charged in addition to the ammount of the bid.

x2m3dsig3.jpg

Oh, and the text isn't permanent. I will change the style of text and stuff for you (if you win). I only put this here for people who don't know what they would want.

Starting Bid: 150k - A/W 500k

Current Bid: 150k - IckyTimo

Incase your wondering:

She has a black rapier and a black round shield.

This sig and package was not designed to match RuneScape.

Yes, it is meant to have an anime style to it.

In full, she is wearing a outfit similar to Paine's outfit from FFX-2. There is an aditional red half-skirt and corset that she wears, and this is all visible in the desktop wallpaper. :)

Yes, it is kind of meant for girls. :D

-Disclaimer-

As before, all images were created by me using Poser 5, Bryce 5, FireWorks MX 2004, and various DAZ3D products.

Thinks thats not a sweet deal? Well guess what, it gets better!

rofl go work at such a lame Quick 'N Bright, washing soda program or something :lol:

but well gl selling it :P

Thinks thats not a sweet deal? Well guess what, it gets better!

rofl go work at such a lame Quick 'N Bright, washing soda program or something :lol:

but well gl selling it :P

washing soda program?

ill give u 250k if u turn the chick into an evil looking guy with a quiver on his back and a bow.

I'm auctioning the sig. Not asking what changes would make you buy it. I might just make somethin like that in a week or two though.