=-=Azgolar, Your Siggy + Download Now=-=

Guest bl00dwork

Guest bl00dwork

azgolar.gif

[Original background made by J_Rod]

Don't know how to make .gifs smaller in file size... Sorry... Maybe some pro can help me here, eh?

P.S. I was eating dinner (KFC! :)) So I didn't get back in time to post it on the other thread. Anyways, here it is.

Guest bl00dwork

Lol, okay. ^^. Btw, do you have any clue how to make the image size smaller so it is within the limits? (I mean with animated .gifs in Imageready. I'm perfectly okay with making it well beneath the limits in Photoshop.)

Ok, in image ready, you see that box on the top right? Select gif, and try reducing the colors you have. It should start at 256, take it as low as it can go before it starts to look bad. And see if that is within the limits. After that, go to save optimized as, and if it is still to big, you may want to make the animation smaller. Good luck :D

Thanks. I used the URL for the orange one and about 1 day later it was blue, so I presumed you finsihed it a while ago. The link is broken but I have it saved on my PC so I will just re-host it. Thanks for everything, it isn't the slightest off what I wanted.