need help with money

alucard117

i need to make some money like 20m so i can get full dragon, you can look at my stats and tell me what u think i should do. dont' wanna do rc or fletching so just give me some ideas if ya could :thumbsup:

jpenn_282.png

GOING FOR 99 WC!!!!

Full drag just isn't realistic for your lvl.

Shoot for barrows or something and then after that start looking at full dragon, but 20m is like a 2-3month goal unless you wanna 100% skill and then you'll get burnt out. As for HOW to do it if you really really wanted to hate RS for the next month, you could WC I guess, that's your highest cash stat. I guess chop yews for money, see how many yews you can get a day, then plan to play hard like that 3 times a week and do the math, cuz it'll take a while. But honestly don't shoot for full drag.

tifsbti6oi.gif

I would suggest investing in level 44 Runecrafting. Runecrafting is a GREAT moneymaker, especially with the price of pure essence falling further and further. The fastest way to get 44 is probably using Ring of Dueling and crafting Fire runes.

Once you hit 44, you can craft nature runes and carry noted Pure Ess, craft nature runes, then go to the Shilo Village General store, sell the essence, and quickly buy them back so you can go craft more runes.

Once you make a bit of money here though, I would suggest making another investment in some glory amulets, then move on to using the Abyss. This will set you back SOME cash, but I think you can make natures about 2x as fast while using the abyss, if not faster. :shock:

If you are confused about any of the things I said, consult the http://www.tip.it Runecrafting guide, you'll find some answers there. Good Luck. :thumbsup:

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON