Old Sig Makers...

UTSnyper

There were a number of sig and avatar makers, whose names escape me..one in particular who I paid I think 250 or 500k for a sig and avatar combo..

Could people please search their net history and find sites of sig makers from the old boards? It would really help..and maybe I would find my old sig and avatar combo !!

This person was a HQ pixel sig maker and they usually made the insanely expensive sigs.. Again any help would rock =)

First to link the site of the person that made mine (they said they had it stored on their site when they gave it to me incase something like this happened) will get a cool 10k..thanx for a third time for reading !!!!

They would have been active a month or two before the boards reset...

Their sig at the time I think was of a boat or cars moving across the screen..if that helps !!!

i know who youre talking about... i cant think of a name right now...

somebody else will tell you for sure, that person was quite well known.

Yeah, they were well known...that's why I'm hoping for a quick solution :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence :D

Edit: THATS THE NAME !!! now to find a site !!!!

IDPUP has made me about 3 sigs in the past.. Unfortunatly he never gave me his archive.. I have them saved on my comp though.. I didnt pay to much for them becuase I was his freind on rs at the time.. He rules at sigs..

IDPUP has made me about 3 sigs in the past.. Unfortunatly he never gave me his archive.. I have them saved on my comp though.. I didnt pay to much for them becuase I was his freind on rs at the time.. He rules at sigs..

He had a post linking to his site on the old boards...I just wish I didn't get a trojan and have to format my HD =/

OK in case someone comes in and has the site, I won't be able to get the cash to you for at least 2 hours..movie is coming on. Hope I see that link when I get back though !!!

It's practically a free 10k for goodness sake =)

Heres one of his sigs..

lpoley-by-idpup.jpg

:lol: Majorly off topic but anyways.. Sorry I dont know his site anymore :lol:

Best I can find is his boomspeed account.. Yet he either took out his archive or never had one added..

http://www.boomspeed.com/idpup/

http://www.boomspeed.com/idpup/idpup-pixelsig2.gif

me and idpup are good friends, but i havn't seen him on boards, i don't believe he has even re registered yet. I think he may be his vacation that he told me about. If i see him on rs or on boards ill let you know.

sorry i couldn't be of much help.

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

Brought my laptop into the TV room...andchecked out the site.

It has like every sig i remember from the old boards..minus the last few he made..how annoying =p.

Thats a step away from what i was looking for..

I had a new idea..an internet cache of old websites..showing for example the old RS site exactly as it was 1 year ago..(tho i am aware it dates earlier).

Maybe that type of site will display the old tip it forums?

I know it will be full of broken images, but I bet I can at least get a link from there.

Guest idpup

Yo,

Yea I was on Vacation just got back two days ago and heard the boards were back up so I signed back on...

Give me a couple days and I will check my files (lost all the recent stuff I had on my laptop...but I may have saved your files before it crashed... so I am still settling in at home so bare with me on this).

Thanks

IDPUP