Closed, plz lock this post

MadMax

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea thats cool i understand i have exams all next week too, contest ends NEXT SATURDAY no decisions will be final till then, but for every sig entered with care will AUTO get 50k gp *because i know you guys put alot of effort into them

I saw that he said to have ironkilla pay for it. The odd part is, on the post where he said the winners are: Commando and Fuddy, he said to add: xx ghetto xx.

So are u making up an excuse or what? I added your miner and he said to add xx ghetto xx and that your only on from 3-4 eastern. Haven't seen u on in those times yet :roll:

I saw that he said to have ironkilla pay for it. The odd part is, on the post where he said the winners are: Commando and Fuddy, he said to add: xx ghetto xx.

So are u making up an excuse or what? I added your miner and he said to add xx ghetto xx and that your only on from 3-4 eastern. Haven't seen u on in those times yet :roll:

3-4 EASTERN!?!? That is my timezone and I'm on during those times, haven't seen a thing... Also, I added your gf but she doesn't seem to be coming on..

3-4 EASTERN!?!? That is my timezone and I'm on during those times, haven't seen a thing... Also, I added your gf but she doesn't seem to be coming on..

Now let's see what he has to say ;) I'm actually looking forward to it :lol: .

its nice but i still like lunchbox's better....

only thing i could say that might help urs because i love the guy and the dead mage*rofl* change the font maybe? and make all the colors darker like a nighttime scene... i love how lunchbox's has fog and a moon, rather than a sun and like a plain night sky

You seem to find the time to respond to people on tip.it, but you can't find the time to pay the people that make you the sigs? So why are people actually making things for you.

I've seen 3 topics made by u all paying 300K each in the last 2 months. What are you on about?

STILL WAITING.

You seem to find the time to respond to people on tip.it, but you can't find the time to pay the people that make you the sigs? So why are people actually making things for you.

I've seen 3 topics made by u all paying 300K each in the last 2 months. What are you on about?

STILL WAITING.

you need to stop spamming and chill, 1 person has already been payed for my gf's sig and she has you added so chill i told you when she is online

STOP SPAMMING

STILL WAITING.

you need to stop spamming and chill, 1 person has already been payed for my gf's sig and she has you added so chill i told you when she is online

STOP SPAMMING

Trying to stop spamming, but if you think I am that one person I'm not. I haven't been paid like Fuddy lol.

STILL WAITING.

STOP SPAMMING

Trying to stop spamming, but if you think I am that one person I'm not. I haven't been paid like Fuddy lol.

Yeah.. Commando and I were the winners of that contest. Unless you have two girlfriends.. that'd be intersting :) . SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER LIE. I have been on rs all day. Why don't you add me and retrive the money from your girlfriend, then pay me. It seems ridiculous that you would buy a sig for another person, then have them pay.

STILL WAITING.

ok listen this is BS that random people are saying i owe u guys cash, you are noobs

does it even look like i am using a sig?

the napoleon dynamite sig ive already payed 300k to selkun89

and for my girlfriends sig fuddy and zeroskater88 is getting paid zeroskater88 has already been payed, my girlfriend is using his sig right now

the only reason why i said 2 winners will be chosen is i know u put alot of effort into these sigs so i feel bad for u

but when i have donkeys like fuddy harrassing me, makes me think how immature and greedy people really are