Merchanting/Santa Hat Goal Blog ~xxtreex1~

I have been merchanting for a few months now, I have made a few million. I spent that million and have decided to start merchanting warrior rings. I find that I can make a larger profit. On July 11 I was talking to Tip.it's very own Doom1200, and he jokingly said that I should get a Santa Hat. That night I was thinking about it and I decided that I should try it. I have always wanted a Santa Hat and never thought I would get one, but now I'm going to persue that "Dream". So, I plan to merchant Warrior Rings until the correct amount of gp for a Santa Hat (roughly 19-20m). I am also starting from scratch on this.

My Stats: (Although I am Merchanting and it dosn't matter, but I know how much tip.iter's like pictures so here ya go!)

statsxxqw9.th.png

I'm hoping to update this blog daily, but sometimes I may not get around to it, I'm going to keep a running total of my profits for each day.

7/12/07- 183k :|

Comments are appreciated! RSN: xxtreex1 (gimme a hyt!)

tifsbti6oi.gif

I make around 100k per warrior ring. And before I was merchanting Bowstrings -.- I despise bowstrings now, thats like the wrost thing ever to merchant >.<. Thanks for all your posts \'
o_o who gave you the idea to merchant those?

PM me to join 30-40 Pking clan