LOOK! Paying 150k+ For Sig (see idea)

DiabloCopy

Hey, im looking for someone to make me a sig! I want the sig to be based on skiing. In the sig i would like a pair of ski's, crossed, and standing upright on a wooden ski rack (along with poles). Also, i would like a pair of oakley goggles, heavily tinted, (see picture) the colors of the goggles and the ski's is up 2 you. Paying 100k+ for a good job. 3d would be nice but is not required. Thanks :D wisdom7tb.jpg

hope u find a sig u like, im a huge skier also, wut oakley's r those the fire tinted wisdoms? my friends got oakleys but his r normal tint wisdoms

u ski park, slalom (idk how to spell :oops:), moguls, powder, or just normal dowhill

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

nice, i do downhill, racing, and working on park can't do much currently can do 50-50 box, spread eagle, iron cross, sum grabs, sorta 180 in pipe, and an alien (spread eagle with ur poles comin from ur head like anntenas :P )

sept wen i was improvin skiing backwards i wasn't payin much attention and was lookin over left shoulder, near the right end of the trail, fell off the side of the trail and hit a tree, luckily only bruised my whole left side and got a grade 1 cuncution :oops: :oops: :oops: cant ski for 2 weeks :cry:

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

Well heres what I came up with...I coudnt find a picture of Skis on a wooden rack...So i figured someone with big air was the next best thing lol :P

well let me know what you think :wink:

diablosig.gif

Well heres what I came up with...I coudnt find a picture of Skis on a wooden rack...So i figured someone with big air was the next best thing lol :P

well let me know what you think :wink:

diablosig.gif

dam really sweet yo i appreciate it! :D :D :D (got to make a boarding one for yourslef)