P2P

Bnaped

Just got it.

I'm only using it to get my strength up, but I guess PC isn't as useful as it was before the update. So I am wondering what is the best way to get strength exp on P2P?

When survival is in question, anything goes.

The best would probably be rock crabs since you dont have 60 attack yet. Once you get 60 attack i would recommend that you train at Level 50 Spiders in Stronghold of Security (SoS) by Barbarian Village. Not many people use this place although it is really good and there is about 10-15 spiders there which auto-attack therefor making trainning easier.

D%20I2%20U%20N%20K.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

-----------------------------------------

d_i2_u_n_k.png

Well. I'm only training strength now, because to be honest even if I do get 60 attack I wont do Lost City/Monkey Madness. I only got P2P so I could faster exp because I intend on F2P pking.

Anyways. I use to train in stronghold but I figured I'd be able to lvl faster on P2P.

Oh ok, I understand. I was F2P pker at first too but then I just realized that the profit isn't really all that great. I mean you get lucky once or twice a day and pk something good but usually.. its just a rune scimmy pk. Here are my current stats and i mostly trainned at SoS , thats why i recommend it for you.

07Aug01-1728.42.png

D%20I2%20U%20N%20K.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

-----------------------------------------

d_i2_u_n_k.png

Ahh yes, I saw your fire cape post so I was happy that you were the one to respond to mine!

I think I will train at stronghold seeing your results.

How long did it take you to go from 80-99?

Pking on P2P Is better you say? I have been hesitant of that, but I know that the money will be better but it seems a bit complicated. Perhaps I'll give it a shot though.

Add me in game if you'd like. Dillon Owns