should I?

thargor01

hey, my main lost his membership yesterday because my bank wouldn't let Jagex take the money out, I'm talking to my bank to find out why, so in the meantime I got on my pure, he's a lvl 39 with 40 attack 42 str 10 def 11 prayer and 29 mage, so here's my question, should I get my defense up to 40 before I start power lvling my str and att? or should I keep going with my 10 def??

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

sir_molk, idk if I'm a pure I'm just askin if I should raise my def, and rob, no way, I'm just playin on this guy until I can get my main back

well, in your first post you say youre a pure, and i think if youre planning on being a rune pure(i.e, wearing rune armor, you should, so you can wear it asap, which will make your training much easier, and if your not, then just raise your strength.

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

good, point, I guess clarification is needed, Idk if I can be a pure, is a rune pure good? I know nothing about pking, I want this to be a staker.

well you can be a pure, but with 10 def, you really have to be a rune pure. they are generally considered better,because it gets really hard to train with iron armor on any worthwhile monster. for staking, idk really, but i think tanks are better(ex, 70 attk/ strength, 90 def), but idk.

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?