The Blog of I (Yoyodog76 = I)2

Woot, redid the top post!!

Alright, I did a clue scroll, got a rune full helm, rune pick, 37 laws, and 14 cooked sharks. Alright, but not exceptional.

I got assigned 93 lessers, and I should get over 43 slayer by finishing it. ^.^

Thats probably all for the night. So, g'night.

Also, I redid the stats in the first post. Added a current stats, and I added stat goal bars. ^.^

Wooh, took a break from Slayer yesterday to do one of my favorite, yet most taxing, skills yet. Farming! While my farming level is low, and my goal for it is low, I do enjoy it very much. ^.^

I know a lot of people do skills for money, but if I find a skill that I dont like, no matter how profitable it is, I just won't do it. I also dislike people who insist you only have a skill so high, such as my 72 wcing level (Yup, leveled it to 72), purely for money, and when I say I do the skill because I love it, they make fun of me. To hell with them... Err, rant. Sorry.

So, Im going to farm some more today, but I might go for 44 slayer, but it depends. My mom is flying to Alabama for my last week here, then we'll fly together back to New York in a week. ^.^

Farming is 25 right now, Slayer is 43, WCing is 72, and Defense is 68. Im getting close to my milestone goals right now. ^.^