~|Changing and Downloading vids|~

StrikerRay

Okay I want to change my .flv files to....well anything different (.wmv, quicktime files etc). I just want to know how to do it and if I can =S.

AND

Is there any other site that allows me to download youtube videos? At the moment I'm using youtubex.com but it's not working at the moment.

Thanks!

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

While I agree we do get some repetativly questions or easilly answered questions this IS the tech and computer board in which he had some questions about tech and computers.

To the OP though, a better way to ask would have been "are there any sites you recommend for downloading videos - the ones I googled have alot of popups" and "what program do you suggest using to convery video formats? all the ones I found on google are 30 day trials or cost a fortune"

While I agree we do get some repetativly questions or easilly answered questions this IS the tech and computer board in which he had some questions about tech and computers.

Yes, and I both answered them (in the absence of anyone else doing so) and showed him how to get answers to simple questions without waiting 24 hours in future. Aren't I brilliant!