Merchanting: Good or Bad for the RS Economy?

End_of_RC_Pk

With all the price fluctuations and the recent growth in the amount of "poor" people, its obvious that something is causing the RS economy to become unstable, and many blame merchants for this problem. though personally i think a great deal of the problem is caused by the dishonest merchants (which i wont get into cause i dont want any flame wars), i dont believe, like a lot of people, that all merchants are evil and dont care about the well being of others or the economy, and some may even do some good. Anyways, I want to get some other peoples opinions on merchants, and thier effects on the RS economy.

To avoid having this thread turned into a flame war, if someone has a different opinion than you, or if you think they are wrong about something, you may say something along the lines of "I disagree", but please dont try to correct them. A persons own opinion cant hurt anyone, and it will help keep the thread free of spam/flames/etc.

Please fill out this form:

a) - Do you feel Merchants have a good/bad/insignificant effect on the economy?

B) - Why do you feel this way?(please keep it flame free)

c) - Do you feel the Grand exchange will have a good/bad/insignificant effect on merchanting?

d) - Why do you feel this way?

e) - Do you feel the Grand exchange will have a good/bad/insignificant effect on the RS economy?

f) - Why do you feel this way?

618f3afbcf.png

I think that merchanting is bad for rs economy, because guys who merchant will lower or make price bigger to get even 1k profit

I have no opinion abou GE yet

first post \'

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.