Where to sell?

Iscothequ

So, a friend of mine gave me lotsa stuff now that ive started playing rs again, and i wanna sell those ores and what not, but i dont know where to stand and shout out.

So, i ask here.

For rares, such as (g) items and the likes, where in the world of RuneScape should i put up my oneman shop?

I got a few iron ores to sell, where are those smithing dudes who long for that iron ore of mine?

I have som logs aswell, where are the Wood-making-things-people?

For other stuff like weapons, armors, axes and pickaxes and runes, still the bank closest to the giants?

Thanks for all the answers i may get.

wellfor the gilded armor etc, im asumming your F2P (non member), so sell the armor and weapons in world 1,3,4 at the west varrock bank as theres loads of people selling/buying there and for ores, logs etc surf the runescape forums for a buyer add him to friends list and see how much he'll buy for where etc. also you should check your prices of the items your friend so willingly surrendered to you i your unsure about their worth. 8-)

Popoto.~<3

wellfor the gilded armor etc, im asumming your F2P (non member), so sell the armor and weapons in world 1,3,4 at the west varrock bank as theres loads of people selling/buying there and for ores, logs etc surf the runescape forums for a buyer add him to friends list and see how much he'll buy for where etc. also you should check your prices of the items your friend so willingly surrendered to you i your unsure about their worth. 8-)

I just want to add: when your selling gilded armour, stand north of the bank. Between the bank and the wall.

steve.gif

Nocsyn.png