range/mage hybrid

mawd_luva

so i want to make a good one.

From fishing trout/salmon and selling on ge ive manage to come up with 200k.

I play to buy 10k bronze arrows and using at hobgoblins for 50ish range

I will then become member and get bone c bow and 25k bone bolts and train at caged ogres till 70 range.

From there i will get the reqs for dt as well as 43 prayer.I will also get 70 mage for ice burst. I will now range fire giants with bone bolts or blue drags till 99 range and use profits to get 94 mage.

I will pk from there.

Is this a good plan?

Also.. should i get like 50atk and 80 str for gmaul combo as p2p or r2h combo as f2p.?

Any other advise?

baller_playa.png

I play to buy 10k bronze arrows and using at hobgoblins for 50ish range

Not worth of it, rather train at minotaurs until 50ranged. Hobgoblins are only good AFTER 50ranged.

I will then become member and get bone c bow and 25k bone bolts and train at caged ogres till 70 range.
Didn't they fix bone bolts price? I heard they aren't 4gp ea anymore. I might be wrong though. If I'm correct, then do animal magnetism for avas accumulator (collects your arrows/knives/bolts and so on) and train with iron knives.

From there i will get the reqs for dt as well as 43 prayer.I will also get 70 mage for ice burst. I will now range fire giants with bone bolts or blue drags till 99 range and use profits to get 94 mage.

Since you're getting pray, get 44 instead of 43 for eagle eye. Best of luck with drops, you'll need it. Rather stay at fire giants all the way until 99ranged or start ranging black dragons for visages at 90 ranged, even one visage will be enough to fund your magic training.

range/mage hybrid

Also.. should i get like 50atk and 80 str for gmaul combo as p2p or r2h combo as f2p.?

Range/mage hybrid...? What does this have to do with anything?

Unless you want higher hp or pk in free game more than in p2p, nope, you don't need them.