The first runeXa event - Meeting , pking trip + drop party !

Well , as RuneXa Business is growing bigger we will have our first major event . It's in 2008 so we aren't rushing into things .

WELCOME TO RUNEXA'S FIRST MAJOR EVENT

REMEMBER : YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ANYTHING TO DO WITH RUNEXA AND CAN COME FOR FUN OR JUST FOR THE LAST HOUR .

Introduction

Time and Dates

Events

Where to meet ?

What to wear ?

Whos Coming ?

Other info

Last off all

Introduction

Well , after our restart when lewis latest acc got hacked ( 19 . 11 . 07 )RuneXa has been growing alot and we are now one of the biggest businesses going . If you don't know who we are ? then we are a business opened by lb bb vb ( Lewis ) on his first acc way back in 2004 . Then when Lewis got his acc hacked we shut down as we didn't have a leader . Then Lewis re-started runescape in 2007 and there was big talk about him re-opening but he said he didn't want to but when his latest acc saradominno2 got banned ( 19 . 11 . 07 ) for advertising his website ( http://www.runexa.com ) we had to open up again . Now we've got settled and have been going threw hundreds of orders .

We operate on threee forums .

The forums of :

lewis site http://runexa.myfreeforum.org/ftopic294-63.php

zybez http://www.zybez.net/community/index.ph ... try8458349

and tip.it http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=719601

Now we are looking to have our first major event and we are inviting YOU along .

Time and Dates

Well to host all this we need a right day so people all over the world can access it .

Dates

The event will be 2 hours long .

It will be on Saturday the 5th of January 2008 .

Times

Europe ( GMT + 1 ) = 8 : 00 - 9 : 00 pm

Britian ( GMT ) = 7 : 00 - 8 : 00 pm

America East ( New york , Boston , Washington ) = 2 : 00 - 3 : 00 pm

America Central ( Chicago , Texas ) = 1 : 00 - 2 : 00 pm

America Mountain = 12 : 00 am - 1 : 00 pm

America West ( Calafornia ) = 11 : 00 am - 12 : 00 am

You can contact me for other time .

Events

Now the important bit . What events will they be .

List of Events ( using british time but this can be changed to your time )

7 : 00 - 7 : 10 We meet in Edgeville general store for a big meeting

7 : 10 - 8 : 00 We pk in a world which i say so ( everyone wearing full iron )

8 : 00 - 8 : 40 We run threw Varrock World 1 and then the grand exchange shouting drop party and get loads of people to follow . Then we will head to Juliets house and drop stuff ( list is needed please donate )

8 : 40 - 9 : 00 We tele to Lumbridge then pick up Cabage and run and drop Cabage at the grand exchange .

More Detailed version

Well we will all go into lb bb vb clan chat so no-one gets lost . We will all meet in Edgeville in the current runeXa home . Upstairs in the Edgeville general store ( world 38 ) exactly on the hour i will tell everyone to be quiet and we will start talking . We will talk about the business and have a meeting for 7 minutes when i say a world which we will all log into . Then we get full iron out of the bank ( i will supply ) and at 7 : 10(british time) exactly we will meet up at the wildi and pk . We will then all follow lb bb vb and fight apart from we wont fight each other and we will be in level 20 - so you can tele . After the pking trip at 8 : 00 ( british time )

we will meet up in Varrock world 1 where will walk threw shouting drop party getting people to follow us . Then once we have enough people we will follow me into Juliets house and we will drop ( people need to donate but i'll drop alot ) . Once thats up at 8 : 40 ( british time ) we will teleport to Lumbridge and pick cabbage at the field . Then do the same as the drop party and get everyone to follow and we will head to Varrock Exchange and drop cabbage .

You don't have to come for all of it and most people will come just for the last hour .

You also don't have to be anything to do with RuneXa and come along just for fun .

Where to meet ?

We will meet in Edgeville General store for the first hour in world 38 . Also if you want to just come for the second hour . Log into world 1 at Varrock West Bank .

What to wear

I would like you to come in full iron for the pking trip which would be really handy to me as it's one less set . But basically come in what you want .

Who's coming ?

Once some things are cleared up i will make a list .

Other Info

Enjoy your self and support RuneXa

Last of all

Thanks for reading my post and i hope i will see you in January . This post took hours to write and a post saying you are coming would take minutes . Please post .

All the best ,

RuneXA