Sextant-Chart-Watch

megrch

Ok this is my problem. For the quest Te Path of Glouphrie you need these items. I went to my house to make them (sextant& watch) cannot make. It doesn't come up that you can make them. I went to the Observatory- The Port Kazard Docks - and the place to get the Watch and nothing. I cnnot seeme to get any of these items. None of them talk about them at all. I don't have a clue scroll, so is that my problem of WHY I cant get these items from these people? I searched my bank over and over and NO they are NOT in my bank. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I feel like such a noob at lvl 117....lol Thank you so much.

If you haven't ever had them in the past, you do need a clue scroll to start the dialogue that enables you to get the 3 pieces. The 4th piece is nothing but a spade which you carry with you. I believe once you have been given the pieces, you can make them in your house. It requires the proper items, hammer, steel bars, clockwork, etc. to do. As for the chart, when you get that piece, just drop it on the ground and ask him for another, and do this 3 or 4 times so you have extras, just in case you die on a clue hunt.

The chart is under the observatory, so you have to enter some nasty area to get this, and you can / will get poisoned there so carry super anti p pots (they last for a while).

Play with Honor and I will Honor you.

Help others, and I will Help you.

Beg or Scam and you will stand alone.

Yea you may be right on possibly never having them because I always dropped my coordinate clues due to the high valume of killing in the wild for the one of the coordinates. I knowwhere to get all these things it was just a matter of HOW. Dang it. Now I have to go kill things just for a lousy clue scroll....lol Thanks for helping. Very much appreciated. :)