lvl 89 f2p (was p2p for a long time)

toasttanker

im 89 cmb and my membership just ended. i wont get members again (it ruined my social life) but im still playing f2p.

i am 89cmb w/

70att

77str

70def

67range

47prayer

60mage

What i am doing....

1. 80str

2. 70range w/ 50prayer -> i plan on killing mossies and burying bones for prayer xp

I want to end with something like...

80att

80str

90def

70range

60prayer

70mage

I am not that rich (400k plus full rune (t)) but i have 75 wcing which i use for making money.

Is this realistic? i don't know how i can get the mage (i had been 55 but my friend forced me to get 60 by giving me 1.5k alches). now that im now p2p and cant alch yew longs i dont know how i can do this...

i need tips, help..

add me in RS if you want

RSN is slymaster04

toasttankersigks2.png

Feel free to add me in runescape on my tanker "Toast_Tanker"

90 defence and 60 prayer will take u a while, but the rest is all pretty achievable.

Magic - There's not a whole lot to alch on f2p, and i can't think or anything off the top of my head. Someone else may be able to help ya there.

Using curse is a fairly cheap, but kinda slow way to gain xp...just go to varrock castle wearing your lowest magic attack armour (generally full rune- w/ no ammy) and cast away on the zammy monk under the stairs.

I'm with gentle_breeze, it's not helping at all.. you could have done the same thing on p2p, just limmit yourself..

I think that the goals are pretty easily acheivable, 90 defence would be very skill-testing on f2p but I've seen some pretty amazing stats come out of that stronghold of security..

Good luck :]

shalafii_signature_4475x150-1.jpg