Whiteberry collecting! 400k+/hr

ddddrrr

In isfador is a lone whiteberry spawn-most dont think about it much. It is actually very good. The bank is 80 seconds away and the respawn is 3 seconds on a 1975+ pop world! Doing this can yeild 450k+ prof an hour.

Reqs:

51+ Agility

Mourning Ends Pt. 1 Started up until the point where you get a telecrystal

5 Elven Telecrystals (10+ better, they easy to get but 5 is good for starters) Getting 5 crystals will take 15 minutes, just kill elves in lleyta with pray, and recharge at the prayer alter upstairs.

40+ summoning (52 is alot better)

25-50k cash to start.

Decent pacience, although not boring, it is not fun either

Your inventory should be like this:

Tireless run scroll x 100+ for 52+ summoners

OR

Unburded scroll x 100+ for 40+ summoners,

Agility pot/summer pie for 53- agilityers

3 Tuna with summer pie

Or

5 Tuna w/o summer pie,

Telecrystal

My inv is generally:

Summer Pie, Tireless run x 1000, 3 tuna, Tele crystal

Gear:

Boots of lightness

Penace gloves

Spotted cape/Spottier cape

Duel ring (8) (degrades as you go on, when it is at (1), use it and REMEMBER TO REPLACE IT WITH A NEW RING!

For 50- Defence your gear should be:

Boots of lightness

Penace gloves

Spotted cape/Spottier cape

Duel ring (8) (degrades as you go on, when it is at (1), use it and REMEMBER TO REPLACE IT WITH A NEW RING!

Mith full

Mith Plate

Mith Platelegs

Mith full helmet

This is because there are level 88 dire wolves that will get a few hits on you, and at 50+ defence it wont matter, but if you somehow did regicide and roving elves with 50- defence, wear mith.

Why mith? Mith weighs less than all other metals, and weight is crucial here.

Ok so you are in lleyta.

Follow this path to the whiteberry spawn. Recharge your summon points along the way and use unburded/tireless run scrolls when you need to.

Start in LLeyta. Run down to the respawn, using agility pots/tuna/summer pies when you need to. When you get to the respawn, click on it. 2-3 seconds later it will have respawned. Remember, you need to be on a 1965+ pop world for this to work. After 25-35 seconds, you will have 9-12 berries, deposit them into your bull ant/spirit terrorbird. Continue and finish the inventory. Then tele to CW, put in berries, click "deposit BOB" and then take out a new duel ring if you need to, and get a new crystal if you need to. Then take out 3-5 tuna and a agility pot or summer pie and tele to lleyta.

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

A pic of me getting berries:

Ok-You get the point-it isnt very fun, but it is great money.

With a spirit Terrorbird it takes 3 minutes and 30 seconds to do a 38 whiteberry run. That is 17 runs a hour (17.1 rounded down) 17 times 38 berries a run is 646 berries an hour. - 5% for distractions+crystal recharge time = 613.7 berries rounded to 614. 614 x 800gp (i sell at 800)= 491,200gp a hour. Minus 5 summer pies (5k), 20 tuna (1.5k) and 2 duel rings (2k), plus 900gp for crystal charges, it is 9.4k cost a hour. 491,200-9400=481.8k

481.8k a hour for 52+ summoners, that have less than 56 agility. It is about 485k for people that have 56, because you need no summer pies.

With a Bull ant, trips take about same time since spawn is fast and you get 51 less berries a hour. (17x3=51). That is about 562 berries an hour. 562x800=449.6k a hour.

- 1k for pouches, 2k for scrolls =:

446.6k a hour for bull ant

478.8k a hour for spirit terrorbird.

FAQ:

Q Why not bank in lleyta?

A Teleport spot from crystal is not near bank, and bank is not near path. You will gain 50k extra or so a hour by spending 2k on a duel ring. If you need to check your Grand exchange because a item has sold/bought, just bank in lleyta or 1 trip.

Q IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM POSIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A If being posioned by the trap bothers you, just jump over it or bring a anti (1) each trip. I just walk through it because i dont care about the 70gp wasted on tuna, the wire is hard to see. The posion hits like 2, and wears off fast.

Q How do i get to Lleyta?

A Simply teleport there with your teleport crystal. If you have not yet started mourning ends part 1, talk to Eluned and she will take you to lleyta and give you a crystal. All you need to do is start MEP1, not do the whole thing.

I will correct some cash rates later, prices are a bit off.

Thanks for looking!

Ddddrrr

The level 92 combat barrower

guth helmx1 karil topx1 d legs x1 left half x1

Hiya I guess you know who I am. :D

Love this guide, that's why I wanted you to bring it back online.

Just a question: is it okay if I do not have the summoning requirements? Could I simply replace terrorbird/bull ant scrolls with sal[bleep]er pool effect from the Ogre place?

10/10 guide by the way, very good money, very handy!

Hiya I guess you know who I am. :D

Love this guide, that's why I wanted you to bring it back online.

Just a question: is it okay if I do not have the summoning requirements? Could I simply replace terrorbird/bull ant scrolls with sal[bleep]er pool effect from the Ogre place?

10/10 guide by the way, very good money, very handy!

With low weight gear, the scrolls arent really even needed. But the profit is drastically reduced without a B O B famirliar to help you. With the price of berries falling, you need atleast a bull ant to stay above 300k/hr.

Ddddrrr

The level 92 combat barrower

guth helmx1 karil topx1 d legs x1 left half x1