Valkyrie updated

Xewleer

This is a story commemorating my return. It's the story of a stone cold Valkyrie and the human who loves her. Rather pathetically.

Ben walked the battlefield. It was his first battle, but he was lucky, few had been able to find their weapons in time, much less use them. He had been outside reading when the first sonic boom had disturbed him. The Zune V he was listening to started a battle theme. How appropriate. He stood outside watching the flashes, absolutely confused about what was happening, then he realized exactly what it was. Alien invasion, obviously! He then went through the mobius strip like brain and started to work out things, namely survival rate. It didn't look good if they insisted on space-age laser weapons and super something or others.

"You! In the name of the All-father, Demon Lord Odin, stand and prepare your heart for death!" He turned and noticed that he was in the process of being surrounded by what might be dwarves, humans and a female warrior, having mentioned Odin, he designated Valkyrie. She was over-beautiful, and not his type at all, Ben nearly laughed in the absolute absurdity of the suggestion that he would ask her out. She was way to proud, and not to mention arrogant. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of a battlefield death, her's, of course

"Uh, no." Ben threw his book in a fast gesture. The Valkyrie, using her strange spear/sword, cut it in half. But the book, a hefty tome with the entirety of Greek, Norse and Asian Mythos, slammed into her face, knocking her back. The battle tune picked up a notch, but changed, to one that gave him the feeling of falling into battle, The Thirteenth Struggle. He smiled, guess he would have to make a deal with the devil to survive this one. He wasted no time in taking advantage of the split second distraction. He slammed into her and head-butted her repeatedly. The soldiers started to rush him, but he grabbed the Valkyrie's weapon and stabbed one, then another.

He was amazed at the skill his other self wielded the blade, all the while keeping the Valkyrie incapacitated with constant head butts. He stopped when no one lived except him and the Valkyrie, which regained consciousness. "Might as well kill me..." Ben, the one we first saw, fell asleep and Ben took over.

"Not before I've satisfied myself with your body. It's not every day that I'm allowed to come out and play, and you are too beautiful for your own good." Ben would be ashamed with the actions that his self was doing, but, when deals are made with the devil, something must be sacrificed. It was kind of enjoyable. Ben reveled in the blood, screams, the eyes, everything painful, for her, titillated him, especially the way the eyes dilated as he cut her open, probing her anatomy to the maximum, somehow keeping her alive. He left her a sobbing pile of blood and guts, barely with a human form. He looked over himself and realized that blood was hard to get out of Polos and Khakis. He went inside and came out with an expendable t-shirt and old pair of pants. He saw that she was still alive and, in a pang of perverted pity, cut her head off, killing her. He laughed as he stood and listened to "Weird Al" Yankovics, 'that's your Horoscope for today.'

He sighed, and sat down. His media player was on one of his favorite classical pieces, Kanon in D. He waltzed to it with the beautiful, ruined Valkyrie's head, then discarded it when the music was over. He carefully locked his back door and walked off, taking the former Valkyrie's spear with him. He was not unrewarded for that move. Within a minute, he discovered reinforcements.

"How about we fight together this time? I feel weird since I left you take over..." "Fine." The two Bens fought and fought, decimating the reinforcements. They moved on, continuously moving on, destroying anything they did not register 'of this earth.' Ben walked the battlefield, looking for a foe. He somehow wandered back to his own house and saw another force in his yard, staring at the mangled remains of blood and guts on his back patio. The only thing keeping him from massacring them as well was the Valkyrie that accompanied them.

She was much more plain than the other he had decimated, but that he liked a lot. Grey hair, young, brown eyes, nose a little large, but that really didn't matter to him, as long as she wasn't monster-ugly. He saw inside her, and he liked it a lot. Pity she would hate him for killing her friend. One part of him was bound to be the villain, just like King Richard the third, and the other, was to win, in the end, but was the hero. He'd pull it off.

"Heh, didn't think you'd find her so soon. You Valkyries are great screamers. And those EYES amazing! Segoi! Segoi! Sorry... Ha! I'll enjoy you just as much, especially since your personality is so much more... desirable." He stood, smiling at her with greedy eyes. Ben fought to regain control, but his demon pushed him back.

One of the men, obviously an officer, took charge while she knelt, shocked. "Lady Hermione! Leave! We'll distract him! We cannot lose two Valkyries on the same day!" The men rushed towards him, wielding their varied weapons.

"Raca! Raping and dissecting men is kinda gay, you guys can keep your worthless Bushido!" He met their charge and killed two with the first cut. "I must declare! Am I insane here, or is it just me?" He laughed as he impaled a human, asking the question in his bleeding ear. "Gomen... Guess your punctured lungs can't answer me back! HA HA HA!" He threw the body off his weapon and turned to the commander, who was still standing, quite surprisingly. "And then there was un. My mind must be misfiring, I seem to be Hablas-ing multiple languages... forsooth? HA HA HA!" He charged the man, getting under his guard and cutting his sword arm off. "Worthless trash!" Ben cut off his head, unblinking as the blood spewed all around him.

"Sorry, dear bosom buddy, she got away." "No thanks to you." "Sorry, guess we'll try harder tomorrow. I'm tired. Let's go to bed." "First, wash off the patio, otherwise we'll never get the blood stains out." "I may be heartless, but that really takes the cake. Ha" "Shut up and get to work." "Haaai!" Ben used the hose and callously washed the blood away. He started to cry a little, this wasn't what Ben wanted at all... stinking alter-ego. "I heard that... KISHISHISHISHI!!!"

Hermione hid in his bushes, scared. She had known fear before, but never the near-panic that this crazed berserk gave her. He was beyond any honorable warrior's ability to fight fairly. She crept off while he washed and wailed. But his sorrow did nothing to help to soften her heart. He was obviously insane, schizophrenia, Multiple personalities... he was... beyond any redemption. She made it back to her command post, where Lord Frey commanded the invasion of America's Heartland.

"Well." He said, pouring over the charts that graced his command table. "What is it?" Hermione held the head of her slain friend out. "Odin's beard! Any loss of a valkyrie is horrendous..." He paused in thought. "We have been doing badly in his campaign, their gunpowder slays all but our strongest warriors. However, despite our losses, this is the only place yet to be conquered. We'll focus on surrounding it. Their last army here is making a charge on our eastern flanks, trying to undermine our entire plan. Go their and hearten our troops, their metal and black powder weapons cannot hurt you." She nodded and went to the flank in question. She saw the tanks charge them and gave a battle cry.

Humans and their machines! The riders of the tanks were worthless when you peeled away the armor and got to the pilots. The tanks rode down the warriors, but in turn the warriors ripped the tanks apart, destroying each other. Humans, she decided, were the worst of all the universe's species. They spend so much time making such horrible, terrible, scary weapons of war. The images of crushed bodies and wrecked hulks, along with that of her dear, dead friend's mangled body, burned in her mind. The battle was won, and she had to fight, ripping up and destroying tanks that came within range. Soon, the battle ended. They lost much, but the human's stinking machines were utterly defeated! She allowed no prisoners of any rank.

She returned to Frey's command and reported. The battles ended at nightfall, with only the crack of human snipers disturbing the gloom and silence. That, and Hermione's crying. It was so horrible... the losses, the machines, that inhumane monster that was so cruel and heartless.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Alright! My goal is to have them leave an impression on your mind! (If their respective Break the Cutie and Kick rape and Shoot the dog moments didn't imprint something... I'll write tomorrow...)

saaaa...

Anyway... to continue the story.

The next day, Lord Frey appeared before the human group of defenders. The morning was crisp, but cloudy, several of his old advisers told him that rain would dampen the field soon. He strode forward, in his war-gear, with a great battle-ax across his shoulders. He was flanked by a human warrior named Halycox and his remaining Valkyrie, Hermione, was at his right hand.

"All you cowards and faint-hearted, listen to me! I am Lord Frey! Demon-Lord Odin's own general! I was sent, while Heavy-handed Thor went west and General Tyr went east. We have divided your land! There is no more help to be had! Surrender! And I will show mercy and grace to you who have fought valiantly. Rejoice that I, and not hard Thor and Cruel Tyr were not your opponents. If you wish, We will decide with a battle of champions! Halycox is my best warrior! He will fight anyone! If we win, you surrender. If you win, I invade and overrun you!"

"Man, that ain't a good deal, not at all, Ja?" Ben walked out, wielding his stolen Valkyrie weapon. "It really pisses me off to find that these damned invaders just show up and think they own everything! It really brings out the worst in me." He laughed at the personal joke. His other half was silent, but would not be should they field the Valkyrie against him. "I'll take that challenge. I've already killed a Valkyrie... HA! She was...absolutely delicious!" He licked his lips. One of his hands slid over his face, an added emotive gesture.

"As you wish, Halycox!" The warrior ran forward. He wielded a gigantic club. It was smooth, but Halycox swung it like a sword, with deadly accuracy and power. He jumped up and swung down. Ben ran around him and threw his weapon into his face, killing him. The opposing army was silent, their greatest warrior defeated so quickly?

Five berserkers charged Ben without warning or order. They were enraged that a pathetic EARTHLING would be able to kill their champion. Ben brought out an automatic weapon, a kind of modified Uzi, and shot them all before they could reach him.

"Now that's not too fair, who's next?" Frey led the charge into the city. It fell quite quickly, surrendering as soon as Frey reached the city hall. Ben, however, didn't really care, he ran throughout the enemy ranks, sometimes killing, mostly fatally wounding.

He searched for a soldier who looked weak. One that was new. You can always tell when there is someone who has not truly battled before. They hesitate, think, don't just run in like most soldiers. There's one! He held his sword well, but... there was that persona, of newbyness he just couldn't help but take advantage of. Heh heh heh.

"Soldier! About face and ready weapons!" He cried, silently walking up behind the warrior. Despite the warriors obvious inexperience, he reacted well, he turned around like lightning, swinging his sword in a slice that would have taken his head off. Ben, however, anticipated that and caught the blade with his own.

He smiled smugly. "I have need of information. Will you be forthcoming?" They circled, blades locked. "No talking to the enemy, eh? I'll fix that." He deflected the sword, sending it aside as he grabbed the warrior's neck, he twisted around and hit the cluster of nerves at the base of the skull, knocking him out.

The warrior woke up tied to a pipe in an abandoned warehouse. "Howdy howdy konnichiwa. Man, I gotta stop randomly speaking random languages. Heh. So then, tell me about Valkyries." The other Ben woke up. They met each other in the corridors of their mind.

"What's this about Valkyries... not that one Valkyrie I hope!"

"What the heck? I'm doing you a favor! If you can get closer to her, it'll be in your best interest!"

"Or yours..."

"Yeah... kinda. I'll enjoy her at the same time you do. Heh heh heh..."

"You're sick. sick I tell you. As soon as I figure out how to get control, you'll be *ffffttt* gone." He said

The evil Ben walked off, waving his hand in dismissal. "I'm in control. I'll do it your best interest, be assured of that. So shut up, buck up and get with the program. Deshou? Heh, all that anime watching making me say Japanese words at random times. To awesome... Segoi? Isn't it! HA HA HA!" He walked off, leaving his nicer self alone.

The warrior looked on this exchange with surprise and was quite disturbed by it. He had been trained by inquisitors to resist even the earthling truth serum, but this crazy guy. He was likely to torture him. He was likely to rip his guts out all the while somehow keeping him alive... "What do you want to know?"

"Everything you can think of really." The warrior was surprisingly forthcoming with all the information he would ever need. Cut off the wings of a Valkyrie and she, providing certain requirements are met, will unconditionally fall in love with you. Truly, truly useful. With his other self screaming at him not to do it, he walked out after slicing the warrior's head off. It was surprisingly merciful for him.

The evil Ben walked off, waving his hand in dismissal. "I'm in control. I'll do it your best interest, be assured of that. So shut up, buck up and get with the program. Deshou? Heh, all that anime watching making me say Japanese words at random times. To awesome... Segoi? Isn't it! HA HA HA!" He walked off, leaving his nicer self alone.

Haha, Too much anime does that to you... I know... No Japanese :D

I know individual words. Like "Hen" means bizarre, weird, strange, unusual...

I can't speak it, really. It is a much more reflective language than our English.