please lock these idiots dont get the point

Dallasc779

Why does it take more tokens to get druid robes but statisticly they are weaker than battle robes?

i mean COME ON! ripoff much?

If you play FoG with them, wouldn't you rather have your target held longer by binding spells, as opposed to free casts, when in most games you'll never use all of the runes anyway?

especially since the F2P binding spell sucks anyway? you get 1 hit and after that 5secs is up. not even 1 if its with a battelaxe or 2h sword. i think there worth what they are.

Popoto.~<3

Ya seriously, who would've thought that a peaceful organization wouldn't have as powerful robes as something with the word "BATTLE" in it.

zomg party hat worse stats den bronze!

Someone call a mechanic, Dallas' common sense button is broken.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Druidic robes are more expensive because they are more valuable in FoG than Battle robes due to the fact that u'll hardly ever use up all the free runes you get anyway. Binding spells can be a match winner if you have a house hugger.

And Omali, was your comment really necessary?

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

I hold my hands up you've got me there, however comments like yours are not going to do anything but start a flame war.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

The point is that you're paying for the effect, not the bonus.

They both have the same requirements, and Combat robes are cheaper. It only make sense that the more expensive druid robes will have a better attack bonus

thank you

FINALLY someone who actually helped me understand and had at least a few brain cells to realize what the point was. thank you local guy now please lock mods before i start a flame war

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

Ya seriously, who would've thought that a peaceful organization wouldn't have as powerful robes as something with the word "BATTLE" in it.

zomg party hat worse stats den bronze!

Someone call a mechanic, Dallas' common sense button is broken.

and really that "troll" comment is really unnecessary

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~