The World Ends with You

Ultimakomoto

Ok, so there was a thread (or two) like this before the rollback. I got bored and decided to make a new thread on this. (please don't lock or kill me)

-----

The World Ends with You is a very different RPG from Square Enix. Taking place in the Shibuya section of Tokyo, players take control of Neku, a isolated 15-year old who really couldn't care less about what others think. However, when he wakes up in the Scramble, with no memory of how and when he got there, he must either open up or get "erased".

Ok, so I'm not good at this, give me a break.

This thread is for discussion/gameplay help.

Need a new signature....perhaps...

Actually, Neku isn't really Isolated if you mean the sense of everyone hates him--he just hates everyone and isolates himself. I apologize if thats what you meant.

Anyway, ya, one of my favorite games. I've beaten this game and got everything so if anyone needs help ask.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I like this game, but not used to the top screen combat yet.

Just followthe green orb that travels between screens--thats a general guide to which screen you should be looking at (basically for beginers, you'll get used to it).

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Actually, Neku isn't really Isolated if you mean the sense of everyone hates him--he just hates everyone and isolates himself. I apologize if thats what you meant.

Anyway, ya, one of my favorite games. I've beaten this game and got everything so if anyone needs help ask.

That's what I was getting at.

I basicly have everything as well. (except for 18 pins, grr...), so I guess we're both offering advice. (I think...)

Need a new signature....perhaps...