!!V2's Hawt Blog; Quest Cape Achieved Today :O!

Whew I just got 68 Smithing. That one took a while, but only one more level to go, which Ill get tomorrow. I went ahead and bought supplies for more dueling rings, even though I hate makin em. Oh well, I gotta get 66 crafting regardless. Anyway, Im goin to sleep.

Zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

My Hawt Blog | Quest Cape Achieved 8/17/08

W00t!! I finally got 69 smithing! That took forever, but I made 3m in the process which has basically already been spent, but whatever. So now, I'm crafting, starting with 1.6k dueling rings. This will get me about half way to 66, after already making 1k dueling rings a week ago. Anyway, wish me luck, cause this part is very boring >.

Zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

After a lot of work, I got several levels. I ended up making coifs till 63 crafting, then I crafted green d hide bodies till 66 and alched all that I made. This got me the crafting lvl and 70 mage.

I decided to go for a bit of a change so I started training agility, but thats was short-lived as I got very frustrated with revenants...

So, then I decided to train combat, so I went the slayer route and started training it too. Today, I finally got 70 attack for my whip and I got 57 slayer, with only 2 levels to go :).

So Ive been pretty busy but Im still makin a lot of progress. Oh and I even did Smoking Kills :P.

Zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

w00t! Only 10 Quests left to do and only 2 more quest reqs to fulfill! I got 48 hunter this morning (thanks to Ddraiggoch06 Hunter Guide), and in the past few days I got 60 slayer, 60 farming, and 60 agility! I just got 44 construction and IM about to go do Catapult Construction. This should be an easy one, but wish me luck ;).

Zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

Guess who just got his quest point cape? I did!! W00t!! After all the work, it was worth it. Makes a lvl 90 look less nooby :P.

On another note I also got 1500 total! Had a good day today, for sure. So anyway, I'm gonna start working on woodcutting and firemaking. Going to cut willows for 80 woodcutting, and burn em all for 70 firemaking. I'll have 1k extra willows, but I'll burn em too. From there, I'll decide wheteher I want to get 99 wcing and fming :o.

Zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png

zezima____v2.png