Aja Mahi's blog... - 1500 total and 100 combat

PLEASE, IF YOU READ THIS THREAD, LEAVE A MESSAGE AND COMMENT ON MY CHARACTER, THANK YOU!

I'm new to adding picture's to blog's, so it might not work! :?

Please note that I have copied an old version of my blog onto here, so it is outdated. this means that i will be gradually updating it with new pictures and things!

Some of you may notice that i did have this blog a few months ago, but i had a break from runescape life, so it died out. i also havn't really taken any recent level pictures, so this is just showing at the moment what i have done recently.

Let me explain about what i want to now do on runescape, which i have only recently discovered. I became bored of only having about 11m in cash, so i have now decided to go and kill green dragons. they will provide good cash for my overall goal of about 31m gp cash, which will go towards full dragon and Bandos Godsword. i will have to kill around 5200 green dragons, and if i train strength, i should gain 8 strangth levels, and 3 hitpoints levels. this will make me 100 combat, which is also another goal of mine, so im completing 2 goals with one project, which is a huge encouragement to me, as i often get bored of just killing one thing.

Hi, my name is Aja Mahi, and i started playing RuneScape with this account just over 1 year ago. I have played with different accounts and used these forums, but they either got hacked, or i got bored of them... My Aja Mahi account has been the most successful account so far, and i think that i have done pretty well to get a high total lvl in such a short amount of time.

[hide=About Me]I know many people think that I am Indian (from my RS name), but I am actually from England, and I live in London. I go to a boarding school in Canterbury (The King's School), and I am 16 years old. I named my character Aja Mahi because I was thinking of a name for my new character, and we were listening to a song named Aja Mahi, so my friend told me to name him after the song. I am not sure why i took his advice, but I'm starting to like it!

Thats enough about me, let's get on to my character... =P~[/hide]

[hide=Well, Here Are My Stats]aV1bvoaA.jpg

I also have - 50 Construction

10 Hunter

16 Summoning

(I don't know how to merge two photo's together so i can't put the Summoning, Hunter & Construction photo in).

These are Aja Mahi's stats as of 13th February 2008. I know Summoning and Hunter are bad at the moment, but I have been interested in other skills and have not had real time to tackle the boredom of Hunting or the patience of Summoning. So, my total lvl is 1361, which I am quite proud of as this is often better than some lvl 100's! \'[/hide]

[hide=Lets Move Onto My Goals]Well, I have recently achieved some goals that have been nagging me slightly #-o , but at least they are out of the way for some other goals:

aja_mahi.png

Aja+Mahi.png

Aja+Mahi.png

Aja+Mahi.png

Aja+Mahi.png

Aja+Mahi.png

Aja+Mahi.png

Aja+Mahi.png

Aja+Mahi.png

aja+mahi.png

aja+mahi.png

Aja+Mahi.png

Aja+Mahi.png

I know there are a lot of goals above :ohnoes: , but I don't believe that any of them are unrealistic. I think that I can achieve these goals with a moderate amount of persistence and determination, I hope.....[/hide]

[hide=Levels Gained]60 Farming

aV1jNxpA.jpg

71 Attack

aV1ku0br.jpg

73 Hitpoints

aV1kr4BS.jpg

aV1krNvr.jpg

51 Slayer

aV1q2XWJ.jpg

Pq1iUgSi.jpg

50 Slayer

aV1klnqi.jpg

I did get 49 slayer today but I forgot to take a picture. :-k[/hide]

[hide=Now To The Bank!]Pq1dpqTr.jpg

aV1bMkKJ.jpg

aV1bPKg0.jpg

aV1bNp5A.jpg

Pq1doNZ9.jpg

aV1bObZr.jpg

aV1bOlY0.jpg

aV1bOIpi.jpg

I know i don't have a great bank, but thats because I died three times, so i lost full Veracs three times!!! :x :cry: , and I also spent quite a lot of money on my skills.[/hide]

[hide=Why I Created This Thread]For about 6 months on this account, i was doing useless things, like merchanting before the update. I made nearly 40m but i lost loads of it through dieing, and spending money on skills, (mainly Herblore, Construction and Prayer).

I was inspired by a few people on the game to become a better player. I soon became addicted to the game, spending all of my free time on RuneScape. I recently joined a clan (Infected Souls), which is a 90+ clan, which has made me good friends, and those friends have given me good techniques for leveling quickly. As soon as I heard a good technique, no matter how much it cost, i would use that technique to my desired level. Now, these people in the clan include, G4zz42k7, who helped me achieve 73 herblore. Then there is Plat Chat, who is the leader of the clan, he has helped me with all my skills, and has been an all round good guy.

Obviously there are more people who inspired me, but I think that the two above from the clan needed special mention.

Another two people who are not in the clan are Evil God 666 and Sir Ramin (who was a member of these forums, Folklore_Joker). I didn't pick Evil God 666 because he is ranked 73rd in total level highscores, but because he has helped me battle through some skills even though i didn't want to complete the goal. Not to mention the countless amount of times that he donated me things to help me. Now, Sir Ramin quit RuneScape nearly 7 months ago, which I was really annoyed about because he was such a good friend. I believe that he helped me the most. He told me good ways to practice certain skills. He also introduced me to Pest Control, which is where i spent all my time getting 70 attack, strength and defence.

If it weren't for these four main people and a few others, I would probably have quit RuneScape, but now I love the game, and I can't get enough of it![/hide]

Well, that sort of sums me up on RuneScape, :-w , I will be adding my level-up pictures, and i will be updating this thread every day. I hope you like it, and please comment on my character. please feel free to give help on achieving goals, making money, and good skilling techniques.

If you want, add me on private chat ingame, and i will gladly give advice, or if you just want to talk, I am always there.

Thanks, Aja Mahi

Aja_Mahi.png

aja_mahi.png

• 2 weeks later...