,;'connection lost';, please help

vdevilv

since i got verzion dsl, i've started to always lose connection, it would say connection lost, then kick me to the log in place. Im not sure if this is the problem tho. Does anyone know y it keeps doin this? i tried using dif java n dif worlds, but it dont seem to help. It is getting very annoying, i have died 2 times already while fightin and losein connection~! plz some1 tell me wat to do! :?

Either your ISP is having problems, or your computer cannot handle the broadband traffic maybe? Are you using wireless, and you're getting a poor signal?

What are the specs on your computer, and are you using a wired or wireless internet?

Either your ISP is having problems, or your computer cannot handle the broadband traffic maybe? Are you using wireless, and you're getting a poor signal?

What are the specs on your computer, and are you using a wired or wireless internet?

well im using a modem.

well im using a modem.

Okay, and you didn't answer my questions. :roll:

I'm assuming it's wired. What are the specs on your computer?

well im using a modem.

Okay, and you didn't answer my questions. :roll:

I'm assuming it's wired. What are the specs on your computer?

um, wat r 'specs', sry im not good with technology nor spelling :(