Something exciting to do at my stats?

deathfish27

I have been getting rather bored with my day to day training lately, and I was wondering if anyone knew something fun I could do with my lvls. I am terrible at pvp, just to let you know. Preferably I'd like to find a boss monster that I could kill without too much difficulty, but just something good to hunt is fine. I have a bit under 1 mil cash to get equipment if that helps, and I already have some good items (ya know, whip, black mask, d boots, obby cape...the essentials). Oh and I don't really want to lose money, breaking even is tolerable, and profit is preferable.

stats in sig. Thanks in advance!

deathfish64.png

The quest points in the stat pic above this message is wrong, disregard it.

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

Try getting all your stats in the highscores. If you want to monster hunt, maybe you can go to kbd/kalphite with a team.

The only stats left to get in the high scores are farming, construction, and firemaking. I hate all of them. I have been to the kbd and the kq before. I never got enough good drops to pay for my supplies, and the kq hits me too much(killed me once too). however, I was weaker then and maybe I can do better now. I'll try it after this slayer task.

you could always try giant mole

I have never even considered the giant mole, is it difficult? Would I need to find a good team?

Any more suggestions would be appreciated.

deathfish64.png

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

Although at first I hated farming too, I quickly came to realize that it's an easy afk-able skill to do. If you've got the Explorer's Ring 3, you can instant-check your patch to the north whenever. Plant some things, get to the level for herbs like ranarr, and just plant/harvest every time you log in or out. Easy money + exp!

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

Ok, maybe I'll give farming a little more attention, but that is rather off topic because no matter how much you love it, farming is far from exciting. I'll have to give these suggestions a look tomorrow. Thanks, and any other opinions are welcomed.

deathfish64.png

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!