anyone else with this problem?

rabwarriorz

it happened to me a couple of times last week, and is happening to me again right now.

first I go to the runescape mainpage, which takes almost a minute to load.

then I click on login.

after that it takes me almost 5 minutes to get to the high-quality/low-quality page, and once thats finally loaded it doesn't matter which one I choose, I cant get to the page that lists the servers.

meaning I can't login and can't play :(

anyone else with this problem?

yeah i got that the other day. ive got adsl so the 5min wait is like 30-45sec which is still annoying, but the server page does end up eventuly displaying.

like many other posts have said "Start > Run > Type in 'ipconfig /flushdns'" usually fixes the problem but other wise you could also create a note pad file, paste a server url into it (eg http://ch1.runescape.com/rs2.cgi?plugin ... 1999103271, not sure which server it is) with appropriate html code (cant remember, its the holidays ffs!) and save as a .html file.

ps. hsould be on tech and comp board

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

Didn't get to play again last night,have the same exact problem(using both Firefox and IExplorer).Its a recurring thing lately,since its a server side problem(this means you JAGEX )I hope they deal with it immediately coz lately I've been paying good money not to play this game lately.

It's a hugh pain in the butt. I have been trying for a hour now. cleared dns 3 time, still nothing. I'm going to reboot and see if the helps. :cry:

added....

After clearing out temp internet files, clearing dns and rebooting.... I'm working WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

ok i sick of re-typing this so im just gonna copy and paste from now on:

if ure having problems where runescape wont load e.g you get a black screen what u need to do is right-click on the two flashing screens which will appear in ure taskbar (bottom right) and then go through this menu and click on repair. After this is done it should work, if not their is a page in the runescape forums you can check out

:D :D :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D

Hmm maybe you should upgrade your internet to something faster or if you already have cable internet (or T1 lines) if you exceed the limit it does go down to 28.8kbps which is extremly slow so that maybe the reson