RuneScape Video Making Method - Help

X V3 N 0 M X

Hey, I'm trying to use a method of making Runescape videos where you don't type out the text during the recording, but instead adding it in when you are editing it. Thus, avoiding any confusion or to bypass the filter.

I've been looking into "Runescape fonts" and I've found many sources that all give the same one. It's close to the real Runescape font however it has several flaws from the Runescape updates where they've altered their fonts.

Here are all the flaws of the fonts, I've typed out the first row of text in-game, then I added the second row with the font using Bold and a shadow:

alphabet.png

alphabetcaps.png

symbols.png

The thing is, that if you simply use the font without bolding it, it's pretty close (still some flaws like the slash through the 0's), but using bold it alters the font sizing which makes it inaccurate.

So is anyone good with font editing and will be willing to fix the font? It's hard because you have to make it so that when you bold it, it's just like Runescape, but most font editors don't allow you to edit the font in bolded form.

Please help, this could be very useful in many ways for others and me. ;)

Thanks X V3 N 0 M X,

outofbloodsig8-1.jpg