where do i go from here?

awakened

Im going to give my main a chance and try to make him a solid pker / bh'er..**i will be p2p** However im not sure where i should start going with his stats.

Current - 79 att 83 str 70 def 72 mage 73 range 80 hp 50 pray 96 combat. Right now im working on getting him 52 prayer which i should have fairly soon. Hover im sort of confused as to how much attack i should get and how much strength i should get. If i go for these stats 80 att 85 str would i be a solid pker? or should i try and get my attack and strength even? meaning a sort of 85 att

85 str sort of deal? I guess im looking for more of an att to str ratio for him. Also i was looking for some tips as to how i should go about pking. Ive noticed that many people get a team of 2 one with ancients one with nice melee stats or range and they just pound on ya when you tele to your bh target. Should i bother getting up my mage for ancients and pk with a mage based alphit or just stay near the edge in a melee based alphit? Last question i promise! When do you think i should start pking?? Thanks in advance and sorry for the wall of text

get 52 or 60 pray and dont train attk just str and mage (mage to 94 would be GREAT for a solid pker.) and just train ster after that =]

happy training lol :thumbsup:

98% of all runescape players wastes most of their time on skilling, if you are one of the 2% that stayed with player killing. Put this in your signature.