Inferno Adze Methods and Exp

JohnPax

Brilliant guide, very well done Mag3dufool. Very clear, very concise and the detailed statistics and comparison just make it perfect for me. ::'

Someone mentioned the Rimmington Cut 'nd Bank method using the Custom Locker from 'Rocking Out'. That's one that i've always done, so here's some statistics from a short time there if it'll be useful:

Woodcutting Level: 76

Method: Rimmington Cut 'nd Bank - Custom Locker. ('Method 8')

Exp gained in Woodcutting: 23,962

Exp gained in Firemaking: 9,720

Time Recorded: 26 Minutes 24 Seconds

Logs Cut: 355

Logs Burned: 108

Now, I haven't done woodcutting in a while, especially at this area, so the rates could be a bit less than what's possible. Ofcourse, it's also a short-term analysis so may not be as accurate as possible. (Received 1 Random - Old Man and 2 Birds Nests).

I also noticed that since last Halloween event, a trapdoor has been added which makes it take ever so slightly longer to bank from this spot. ;)

Well, hope it helps, thanks again for the guide!

Nice guide :D \:D/ You've obviously put in a lot of effort into it, and so yeah good job :). I'd have been too lazy to do all those calculations and stuff lol.

Btw, making 9m to 99 Woodcutting (Tai bwo thingy method) would really be awesome, thanks for sharing!

Thank-you very very must Piesofdoom, that would make my job a whole lot easier when I get onto finishing this Guide.

White, thank-you for the kind words and I'm glad I could share some findings with you.

John_Pax.png

i dont mean to be annoying, but i just wondered about cutting yews in the gnome stronghold with adze and banking. i heard yews are barely slower than willows and you get lots of xp per burnt log so should have a highish firemaking xp. i would test for you, but i lost membership 3 days ago and i dont have an adze, which is a problem im workin on f2p with yews and a few tinderboxes :)

macho_munky.png

fbswift; from experience I would not say that yews are 'barely' slower then willows, But yes, the amount of fm exp/log you would get for using the adze is high. The only thing is that people would cut yews for cash, if the adze is burning the logs...well not as much cash as you would get and exp/hr can be much greater with other methods.

John_Pax.png

If you are still updating this there are a few methods I would like to see added.

1. Cutting maples in Seers with Seer Headband

2. Cutting yews in gnome stronghold

3. Cutting yews in Camelot

Also would like to see a section for summoning, like what familiars to use.

Hameigh.png

• 2 weeks later...
Great Guide. I am working on method 3 right now =)

Good luck with the exp and enjoy the gps :D

Nice guide! Makes me think I should get into woodcutting.

Thank-you Derek, you should get into woodcuttitng it's a great skill.

John_Pax.png

• 1 month later...