Question....

Ok, I'm wondering what the heck is going on in the viewtopic.php?f=180&t=783367 thread. I started it off by posting a civil disagreement with the guide, saying that there were alternate methods of training range that achieved more XP per hour and soul wars shouldn't be billed as the 'best' method. In response, I was met with the response of "STFU and get off my thread nerd. u obviously havent tested this and u have no proof. all ur posts are stuipd, get off my therad and stop acting like an idiot' (not exact words, for reasons explained later, but you get the idea).

I continued to argue with him, in no way breaking tip.it rules of spamming or flaming, while he refused to post anything constructive and instead constantly flamed me and threatened to report my posts if I didn't "gtfo his thread". Several other members noted this and told him to stop his immature flaming (as noted in other posts).

Now, I come back to find that all of my posts on the thread have been deleted. No PMs, no moderator posts, no copies of it, no details on why they were removed - they just dissapeared. ALL posts, not just ones that could be taken as flaming, were removed. All of his blatent flame, spam, and language (which he later edited out) was left there. Posts like (exact quote, you can go back on the thread and see it):

FAIL

COMPFREAK

IS

FAIL

failboat.jpg

(And so are his fanboys.)

Were left completely unedited on the thread.

Explain, please? At the very least, I'd like to see my posts and why they were removed - the majority of them in no way whatsoever violated the rules, and were detailed and informative data that I lost when they were removed. A few of them contained minor 'harassment', but nothing compared to the amount of flaming handed out by the OP.

Why was I not even contacted about this? There was never a post from a moderator, no PM, no discussion whatsoever, no chance to edit or save my posts, no removal of questionable sections of them, no discretion of removal, and no details whatsoever on why or what rules they were breaking. Am I missing something, or is this standard procedure?

I have sent a copy of this in a PM to tripsis, but as I do not know which moderator removed the posts, I am also posting it here. Whichever mod removed it, please send me a PM and lock this post, as I know discussion of moderator's actions is not allowed, but in this case I don't know who to contact.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

While I was not the person who dealt with the thread, nor do I know who did here's what I know.

1) That topic was cleaned of all spam/flame etc. BEFORE that post you quoted was made thus the reason it hasn't been removed.

2) I see nothing left that indicates flaming took place in that thread (Other than posts made after the removal).

3) Your posts were not the only ones removed, several were.

4) In cases of spam/flaming like this that isn't serious we're not required to inform the users that their posts have been removed otherwise we'd spend all day sending out messages.

In future, if you see posts that break the rules use the REPORT button and do not make a topic here, you know very well that this sort of things isn't allowed and you even said so in your own post!