glitches plz post here find them

finally you agree with me :roll: :roll:

:?: Who are you talking to?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

you agree with me that it can't be exploited to any real use if you were a level 3 this wouldn't be of any use either because minotaurs (level 27) and thats like 30 of them ou have to kill without leaving the room i think this is totally useless and you agree with me i think they have patched it up (they have new events) so yeah i don't do anything like this or too terribly bad

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Doesn't matter if it has any real use, the rules specifically state that it cannot be exploited or shared.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

i've finally made up my mind glitches are really unfair so yeah only post them here to resolve :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Or just report them to Jagex like your supposed to. Also, your sig's oversized :P

I reported it, a moderator will give you details on the sizes required when he removes it.

DeviledEgg24.png

This entire forum is dedicated to posting glitches that you find, so we do not need a single thread asking everyone to post their glitches here. Each person is allowed to create their own thread.

Also, as several people have already stated, glitches should not be exploited. Doing so is a violation of the RuneScape Rules, and therefore also a violation of the Tip.it Forum Rules. If you find a glitch, you should report it and never do it again. If you intentionally repeat the glitch, that is called exploiting and if you are caught, it may result in your RuneScape account being banned.

Locking this thread for reasons stated above and because most of the thread seems to be pretty off-topic anyway.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog