Hofman 07's mining/goals blog PLEASE READ

HOFMAN 07'S BLOG

I Like RED

ok this would be my first one so im not sure how to go about it or what to put in it but the title says progress reports and goals so ill start there ok reading other peoples blogs they have info about themselfs so theres no reason why i shouldernt be able to do it... unless theres alot of stalkers out there :ohnoes:

Any Feedback would be GREAT

Real Life:

Hi my names Nicole im (almost) 21 n the 26st (of april) i currently live in South Australia in the county. i am married (so i dont want newbs chasing me saying wanna be my gf :D ) i got married dec 20 08 (my 1 year runescape anniversary ) urm not much else im a very boring person

RS:

My RS acc name is Hofman 07 i called it this because of 2 reasons 1 the year i made it was 07 (dec 20) and hofman was my lastname before i got married im a very talkitive person (i got ranked in chat central in less then a year because im fun to talk to etc) most people have to wait 2+ years to get ranked there im a lv 92-95 i really dont like training cb i LOVE mining and i like other resource skills except wc i dont really like wc and thats probley it

I have several goals which are classed - Important, Kinda Important, Not Important and Past Goals

Important Goals

Get 85 mining

Get Full Zamorak god armour (for f2p)

Kinda Important

Get 70 Range

Make 10m cash somehow

Own These Items: Red h'ween mask, D chain, D boots, D Skirt, D Gaunts (charged), Whip, D Scim, D Baxe, Rune Defender, Obby/Fire Cape, Ring of wealth, Fury (these items make a awersome looking red set)© Hofman 07 Set

Not Important

Get 10 orders complete (by me) in Hofs Mining Shop

Past Goals

None Atm

Ok Here I'll be talking about how i am going to archive these goals and my current progress + pictures if i can

Date Unknown (forgot): Got 1 mth membership 16 days left (sat, april 18)

Brought items: Zamorak Kiteshield and Zamorak Skirt

Lost Items: In pvp fight - Rune Platebody and Rune Scimitar have to pay for another

Got Level: 76 mining

Mon 20th(apr): brought zamorak full helm from a friend that sold me kite Goal Complete: 3/4

another 99 miner-to-be!!!

nice....

but.....

you cant © a buch of armor that thousands of people before you have put together as an outfit :shame:

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~