Clan Wars God Wars

After tossing the idea around for a while and looking at a few other events like this, i've decided to throw a somewhat recreation of the god wars, on a much smaller scale in Clan Wars. The gods will be those that were found in the god wars themselves. Banods, Armadyl, Saradomin, Zamorak, and even though he had no warriors but Guthix as well. For now to get this ball rolling a bit I would like for people to sign up for leader and co leader positions for all of the gods except bandos for the moment. The exception of bandos of possibly being filled, if you wish to send me an application please do so and if it needed I will consider it.

Date: TBA due to the scale and time this is going to take, i'll keep it updated for those of you who might wanna pop on and wish your favorite god's team luck.

Time: Please see above

World: Same as above with the exception that the world will change with each round if one world becomes to populace.

RSN: Avidav9

Contact info:

The Big High War God Bandos demands blood shed, will you aid in quenching his thirst or will you be what quenches it?

For all God Leader applications please send me the following information in a PM:

Combat Level:

Time Zone:

Leadership Qualities:

Which God you wish to represent and why:

Additional Information----------

This is not a clan but an event, if you wish to apply for a position and your in a clan or even the leader of a clan no worries. If you are a leader of a clan and your members would like to represent the army your going to lead then please add that in the message.

The Big High War God Bandos demands blood shed, will you aid in quenching his thirst or will you be what quenches it?

lol...you should have everything entirely planned out before you advertise it on here...otherwise...well...from what i understand....."unknown people" are suppost to meet you at an "unknown place" at an "unknown time/date" in an "unknown world"?....no offence, but i could eat chicken of the sea that smelled less fishy than this...

div>