Cb lvl 53 F2P Looking for Clan (found)

Hi. My name is Dalton. looking for a clan that is friendly and i would like one with Ts or Vent.. i dont know much about PvP but i am willing to try it.. as for stats: 35 Atk, 29 str, 31 def, 10 range, 44 hp, 66 magic, 25 prayer, 41 wc, 51 mining, 35 smithing, 51 fishing, 47 cooking, 26 rc.. 545 total

Any thing else you need to know Pm me in-game: Lee Ch Zug

or post on here.

Hey mate, Just to let you in on Mechstop.

We do have Ventrilo, but i'm not a super geek, so i can't tell who's on at every time of the day. Try your best though

As for you stats, everything is welcome. We have f2p+member events and rather active forum.

Want to learn any more?

Read below

Oh, just to fill you in. Our forum has over 285 members, but the current people in the Rune Head Clan thing are the people who have asked that they would like to be on that list. Not everyone has to be on that list, it's optional

Official_Mechstop.png

11/04/09: I've added some new videos and pictures to the page now <3:

24/04/09: Added our Bandos trip video, pictures from PvP iron wars and a mention of our Funorb event.

24/05/09: Sorry for no update, been abit lazy. I've added pictures from the 2nd Monster Hunt and Bounty Hunter Hike event. Also, added Antny234 to the Global Moderator list. Mechstop's RuneHead clan list, is now fully operational and people are constantly being added to the list \'

25/05/09: Finally added the official Mechstop Banner, it's been around for a while, just taken me forever to bother finding it :)

~~Member List~~__ ~~Home Page~~__~~Forums~~__~~Register~~

Note: If you do join Mechstop, after being referred from this page. Please mention in your introduction(optional) that you were referred by "Roanlo Zolo" from the Tip.It Board. It will help me, and will also tell how effective this thread is.

Two Recruitment Videos:

[hide=]First one Done by Kluxklux (aka Harley)

and the second one done by Cathrine1616 (aka Kate)

[yt]wDwsUgxGUEM[/yt]

[yt]uaLLcnAfOSE[/yt][/hide]

INTRODUCTION:

Ello fellow readers, and hopeful new member of MECHSTOP :thumbsup:. Mechstop is a fairly new clan in runescape and has been alive since July 2008. Our clan is one of those special clans that allows almost all members of the runescape public join. We are a F2P and P2P clan, and as such; we have both Free-player and Member events. Currently our events work as Week 1=F2P and Week 2=P2P, but we are trying to expend ourselves to have more events ::' As current a majority of our clan is Eastern Australian based(+10GMT), as result, our events match that those time-zones better, but we are welcoming people from all time-zones to join. 8-)

REQUIREMENTS:

There is no skill or combat requirements to join Mechstop as we are just a friendly community at heart :mrgreen: . However combat levels make an advantage with some of our events and Wreckstop pking trips. I put a strong emphasis on the following however; Attend our weekly events at least 1 time a month, join in discussions on the forums, and be active on our Clan Chat channel "Mechstop". :thumbup:

Our requirements are not extremely high, as i know you all have lives outside the computer(I'm in grade 11 doing studies atm... i get it :shock: ).

Wreckstop:

Wreckstop is the official name given to Mechstop's Pking fan base. It was established on the 28th January 2009, running smoothly as current.

Wreckstop is a tank clan, and to us you are not a tank unless you are 70+ defence. So don't bother reading the rest of this if you are 69 Defence or below, you simply can't be accepted, sorry for any inconvenience :( . (70 Defence will be used for Barrows gear)

The minimal requirements for Wreckstop are as follows

Melee Based*

70+ Attack

80+ Strength

Magic Based*

82+ Magic

70+ Ranged

Range Based*

80+ Ranged

70+ Magic

Please note

For all options you must have at least 70+ Hitpoints, and any Prayer level will be accepted. (52+ Preferred). Also, feel free to have a combination of both Melee/Magic and Ranged if you want, we're not holding you back. Smiley

Full details and requirements can be found at http://www.Mechstop.com/Wreckstop

Rune-Head List

You can directly go to THIS LINK to view Mechstop's Rune Head List.

Alternatively, below is a picture of our Rune-Head Signiture.

Mechstop.gif

EVENTS:

I as well as a few others are part of the Event organizing team at Mechstop. As mentioned above, we do both F2P and P2P on consecutive weeks. In the future there is a possiblity of more events each week as well as more events to suit your time zone. We try and make each week different with different mini-games and activities. Here's a list of some of the things we have done:

Clan Wars

Fishing Trawler

Castle Wars

Wilderness survival

F2P/P2P scavenger hunt

Soul Wars

Stealing Creation

Burning the grand exchange ::'

Runescape Boss Extinction

Funorb multiplayer games (Enhanced with Ventrilo :mrgreen: )

and more! \'

We also have a event suggestion area of the forum, where you can post your suggestions for one of our next events. If it becomes popular, we may make it an event =D>

PICTURES:

The following are pictures that the community has donated to me to use. As people will post pictures for each weeks event. I will be adding pictures to this section every week.

f_msfirem_9a80cbb.jpg

[hide=The picks]mechstopdiedz.jpg

At our first scavanger hunt.

f_santamarchm_ec1b695.jpg

Our 2008 Christmas March

aircraftevent.jpg

We had a air crafting event, this was some of us around the alter

mechstopclanchat.jpg

Our lovely clan chat

mechstopthrillercropped.jpg

At our 2nd(P2P) scavanger hunt. We spent some time getting an awesome shot :thumbsup:

mechstopsurvivaleventwi.jpg

Our Wilderness Survival event. At top we have the particpants. In bottom left we have the winners. Cathine1616 who came first. Moneybag325 came 2nd. And Roanlo Zolo(me) came 3rd

2pqm4x4.jpg

Our giant Congo line in the wildy 8-)

Gather1.jpg

f_48m_edfbc3b.jpg

Our recent King Black Dragon Event. Which turned out to be more of a "kill every boss in runescape" event :P

KickingtheKbd.jpg

Our Epic score of kicking the KBD to death

Kbdspin2.jpg

Our big spins. Woh.. i'm dizzy[/hide]

[hide=The picks! Part 2]f_Easterm_38d6cca.png

Our 2009 Easter March event. All over the f2p world:) We gave Easter(Chicken) eggs to all the boys and girls :o

mechstopironwars6.jpg

The Big marching line

mechstopironwars7.jpg

Our little slaughter fest, when we reached Falador

09-05-16201123.png

Bounty Hunter survival(Similar to Revent survival, but with players). Just before the leave.

09-05-16202816.png

One of the places we ventured during the hike.

kq2.png

Runescape boss hunt 2. Preparation for the Kalphite queen.

11951962.png

The group waiting for the Kalphite queen to respawn

chaos2.jpg

Runescape boss hunt 2. The second monster was the chaos Elemental.

revownage.jpg

During the Choas elemental strike, we encountered a Revent Knight.[/hide]

Videos:

[hide=]One of our major video contributors is Kate (Cathrine1616)

F2P Survival Event 2

[yt]bZt7WxYWUx0[/yt]

April 09 Event Courtesy of Moneybag325(Aaron)

[yt]7cJfYJJjdqM[/yt]

Bandos TripCourtesy of Bubbleclan (Surfbabe54)

[yt]Mz5-GI_N8dE[/yt][/hide]

Ventrilo:

We at Mechstop also have our own Ventrilo sever! So if you have a microphone(or if not) you can chat to other clan members with your own lovely voices :lol:

If you have already downloaded Ventrilo, all you have to do is:

Type vent.mechstop.com where it asks you for the 'Hostname or IP'.

Type 4293 where it asks you for the 'Port number'.

[hide=Ventrilo Picture]f_ventrilom_10de83f.png[/hide]

MECHSCAPE:

Mechscape is a revolutionary new MMORPG frrom the makers of Runescape. It has been under development since 2006.

So far all that Jagex has told us is that it will be completely different to any MMO currently out there! You will be able to play as four different races. The first two of these races will be Humans and 'Pliigi', while the other two races are currently unknown. The map of Mechscape will be at least the same size as Runescapes current one. Jagex have said that Skill Progression will be completely different to any other MMORPG currently in existance, although they have not told us how.

The Beta Version of Mechscape will be available to existing Runescape Members first before it is available to the General Public.

As of release Mechstop will become one of the first Fan sites for the upcoming game Mechscape. This will not effect our Runescape Clan activities as we will double between a fan-site and Runescape Clan.

Leader/Administrator and Creator of Mechstop:

Da Dark Scar [kerian]

Global Moderator(s):

Tom

Nmealtime [Greg]

Aaron [Moneybag325]

Roanlo Zolo [Dylan-Me]

Antny234 [Anthony]

Event Organizer(s):

Roanlo Zolo [Dylan-Me]

Kooldude735

Cathrine1616 [Kate]

Kluxklux [Harley]

Foleosy

Antny234 [Anthony]

Mechscape Researcher(s):

Asmih

Cool man 360

CrAAig

ille623

lopin96

thorax339 [Adrian]

roby12222

111111111111trrlastimemz6.jpg

-.::

How to Join | Forums | Runehead ::.-

________________________________________________________________________________

warjt8.gif Introduction warjt8.gif

.:: About TRR ::.

TRR is a very unique clan, with a strong focus on community. Every member is welcomed into the family, no matter how new to Runescape or clans they may be. The main goal of TRR is to provide a fun, relaxed environment, in which all players can enjoy the game in the company of others. After all, isn't the whole point of Runescape to have fun?

By now I'm sure you've noticed we have no level requirements, right? If you're wondering why a clan would do such a thing, it's really rather simple. Our clan believes things like activity, personality, attitude, and loyalty are all more important than how many hours someone has played Runescape. Many people believe having no requirements is one reason why our community has blossomed. After all, every member is treated as an equal. We help each other out, whether it be in Runescape or real life situations.

warjt8.gif Key Information warjt8.gif

.:: Clan Leaders ::.

Tragic Shadows

Illini

.:: War Record ::.

[ 3 1 - 0 ]

.:: Clan Cape ::.

Team-33 (Green)

.:: Home Worlds ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: Alliances ::.

None

.:: Primary Time Zones ::.

GMT | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: IRC Channel ::.

#Rebelz

.:: Clan Chat ::.

The RS Rebel

.:: Base Type ::.

F2P & P2P

.:: Memberlist ::.

Runehead

.:: How To Join ::.

Directions

warjt8.gif Requirements warjt8.gif

.:: We'd Like You To... ::.

Maintain RS and forum activity.

Attend as many Runescape events as possible.

Show respect to all members and staff.

While on Runescape, use our clan chat and/or IRC channel.

warjt8.gif Events warjt8.gif

.:: Overview ::.

Do you rarely see clans host your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events. Our clan puts it's members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be. We only ask that you're mature and respect everyone else in the clan. We welcome and encourage members to host and create their own events!

warjt8.gif Media warjt8.gif

.:: Videos ::.

KBD 1 | KBD 2 | KBD 3

Clan Wars 1 | Clan Wars Practice |

Green Dragons

How To Join TRR

1st Clan Event

TRR vs GoG

*Note that TRR was previously referred to as TR/TM, as referenced in some videos.*

.:: Pictures ::.

Currently Uploading

________________________________________________________________________________

Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions you may have on our site. Thank-you! If you have any question just message me in the game my IGN(In Game Name) is Constancio92 then from there i'll guide you on anything you need to know.

We hope to see you soon!

CiV8Z.jpg

The RuneScape Rebelz Clan Leader