Back Again

L337

Well, I just wanted to notify that I'm back again. I'll be making some sigs, but after 2 weeks I'll be leaving to finland, so the amount of sigs will be reduced :D

Anyways, I guess that I can make one free sig due to this fact :D

Please specify EXACTLY how you want it.

First clear/good poster will get this :D .

i want it to say signature on it somewere

and then i want it to say... L337... But Not Too L337

i want the main color to be pink...

if you do animations can you make it go from neon pink to neon green and just keep flashing like that... if not... just have the background pink and the writing neon green or just a really bright green and i want a picture of spam in a can in it please that would be great and i dont want anything else in it thank you very much L337 and no im not making fun of you with L337... But Not Too L337 its just that my name is uNL337 and im L337... But Not Too L337 get it... i hope you do because my fingers are getting very irritated from typing this much so please get my signature done and i shall be very very happy about it thank you very much L337

i want it to say signature on it somewere

and then i want it to say... L337... But Not Too L337

i want the main color to be pink...

if you do animations can you make it go from neon pink to neon green and just keep flashing like that... if not... just have the background pink and the writing neon green or just a really bright green and i want a picture of spam in a can in it please that would be great and i dont want anything else in it thank you very much L337 and no im not making fun of you with L337... But Not Too L337 its just that my name is uNL337 and im L337... But Not Too L337 get it... i hope you do because my fingers are getting very irritated from typing this much so please get my signature done and i shall be very very happy about it thank you very much L337

Ignored :!:

Any other people?

i was actually serious... not trying to joke... i actually wanted that signature... why did you be mean to me ?

Well, i didnt really make any sense about your L337 bs. But if it will make you happy, i can do a 5 min job with a pink bg and neon green text...

Here you go:

unL337copy.jpg

[img=http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7024/unL337copy.jpg]

A "Thanks L337 for the sig" is always apreciated.