Are these stats PK able?

deadngone

Hey. Im getting kinda bored of RS and deicded to PK. Is it possible to turn my main into a "OKAY" pker( Mostly Range/2h or Range+Something melee)? Im thinking of getting these..

99 attack, 99 range and 99 HP ( I will probably get this while training to 99 attack and range).

According to runetip, I will be lvl 115 without summon with 99attack 99str 99hp 99range.

Are these stats good enough for my lv?

Thanks.

king_n981.png

king_n981.png

After maxing out combat stats pking is just about gear and the probability of hitting high. You definitely can pk with those stats, but you'll need to have a good amount of experience in pking to do well.

Imo just forget about ranging and use melee if your 99-99. Now if you plan on pking f2p, ranging is quite effective on no armor fights, and could ko with corrupt/rune 2h.

randomkcopyq.png

Yeah. After I get 99attack and 99range I won't be buying mems anymore. I will be practicing Pvp skills in duel arena. Im just focusing on getting the stats frist.

Do you think I can hit 99 Hp while getting 99attack and 99range?

king_n981.png

king_n981.png

Yeah. After I get 99attack and 99range I won't be buying mems anymore. I will be practicing Pvp skills in duel arena. Im just focusing on getting the stats frist.

Do you think I can hit 99 Hp while getting 99attack and 99range?

Yes, you might even get it during 99 range itself. The hp gained from attack would get you over 99.

randomkcopyq.png