Crafting tips???

TeamRealT

Currently i have 44 crafting i would like to have 60.

What is the best/fastest way to raise crafting?

Also is there a cost efficent way?

And one more thing i do have lots of SC points to spend on needles.

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

If you really want efficiency, you need to tell us your cash/hour income. Needles are only good if you make under 400k gp per hour (or something like that, I forget the exact number calculated).

If you really want efficiency, you need to tell us your cash/hour income. Needles are only good if you make under 400k gp per hour (or something like that, I forget the exact number calculated).

He already has the points for needles though, and he wants the fastest way to level.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

He already has the points for needles though, and he wants the fastest way to level.

That doesn't change a thing, because the points are better spent on the hammers.

Although yes, if you don't care about anything else except crafting, the needles would get you the best crafting xp. But if you look at the big picture and your future gameplay, it's best not to use them in crafting if you make over 400k/hr.