A few updates

After a few months of helping RsWiki I thought why not help Tip.It. :)

Updates for both Zamorak's Fortress & Saradomin's Encampment monster hunting guides.

Summoned monsters cannot cross the bridge into Zamorak's Fortress, but you can get around this by following these instructions: bring your Beast of Burden carrying items to the bridge, dismiss it, cross the bridge, drop the same number of items it was carrying from your inventory, go back over the bridge, pick up the dropped items, cross the bridge again, and summon another familiar, and place the items back in its inventory. Pick up your dropped items.

Due to recent update you can now successfully swim across the bridge without having to dismiss your familiar.

Summoned monsters cannot cross the ropes into the encampment, but you can get around this by following these instructions: bring your Beast of Burden carrying items to the first rope, dismiss it, cross the two ropes, drop the same number of items it was carrying from your inventory, go back over the ropes, pick up the dropped items, cross the ropes again, and summon another familiar, and place the items back in its inventory. Pick up your dropped items.

Due to a recent update you can now successfully climb down the ropes to the encampment without having to dismiss your familiar.

--There is no need to do the familiar supplies transfer anymore.

Now some updates for the Combat Guide (I already .GIF the pictures to keep size low)

Update for the first picture.

combatguardscopy.gif

Update for the second picture.

combatmonk.gif

Update for the Dragon Hatchet special (its the same size as the others so it won't extend the table).

dragonhatchetspec.gif

Fighter Hat new icon picture (should be changed in this guide and items database)

fighterhatupdate.gif

--Also the new penance gloves picture from the items database should also be updated inside the combat guide for the Barbarian Assault Rewards.

Now for the Slayer Guide(me hate white dots).

A new transparent picture for the Aquanite.

newaquanite.gif

New picture for Molanisk

newmolanisk.gif

New picture for Cave bug

newcavebug.gif

I'm aware my pictures might not be used. ::'

randomkcopyq.png

The pictures of the monsters are the same with a black outline that still looks pretty bad :P

Although tommorow some point i'll look into getting rid of those white lines.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

The pictures of the monsters are the same with a black outline that still looks pretty bad :P

Although tommorow some point i'll look into getting rid of those white lines.

Heh I agree but you could say its (slightly) outlined better then the current ones. Also don't forget about the monster hunting guides corrections/update at the top ;)

randomkcopyq.png

Used 2 of your pictures in combat guide.

Also updated the Zammy and Sara guide and you have been credited.

As for the other things, I tryed to change aquanite picture, it's eithe a LD picture or white lines i'm afraid, Locking this :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png