i lag so much

Willboyer1

normally my game runs smoothly on firefox, but recently i have been losing connection more often. and in some cases, (like now for example) i cant keep connection for any longer than a few seconds. i cleared my cache yesterday, and all other websites are very fast, on my new laptop with fast internet... but i just keep losing connection, which is really frustrating, and i was wondering what on earth the problem could be, as i only experience the 2 extremes of perfect running of the game, and constantly losing connection... there seems to be nothing in between.

any ideas? thanks

standard detail, only programme running is firefox...

if this helps with any ideas, i kept losing connection for the last 20 minutes, but stayed logged on (as im at the flesh crawlers) however, they just turned unaggressive and i lost connection again, so this time it went back to the screen that appears when you log in, that says "click here to play" and "tip of the week" and all that, and is running smoothly as ever... why didn't it do this from the start?

no one is on it, seeing as i've been home alone for the last 6 or 7 hours and the content on that computer is minimal, as it was only recently totally rebooted, so little has been downloaded on it yet, and there are not many programmes on it (though i believe the amount of programmes installed is irrelevant)