lvl 120+ with almost 1800 total looking for SOCIAL clan

Ok, I really like chatting with people while I'm doing my stuff on RuneScape, but if there's one thing I absolutely hate then it's mandatory events.

It's a game, not a job, and I actually have a normal life.

I'm simply looking for a clan in which I can do whatever I want whenever I want while chatting with the other members.

Of course I don't mind going on some events now and then, but I really it if you are obliged to attain a certain amount of events per month.

If there's anyone with a clan like this, please let me know. ^^

Timezone: GMT+1

Mostly available at weekends and some evenings.

signature.jpg

My guide: Ring of Wealth explained

8 Dragon Boots (885 kills, 1/111, with RoW)

angel2w.gif

goldenlegionsbannervm4.png

Hey Judobreaker, we do realize that our reqs are under your combat but if anything, we are an extremely social clan! We don't have mandatory events but recommend you do come to some a month. I hope you would come check us out!

PS. Come talk to some of us on IRC to find out what we're about: http://irc.goldenlegion.net/

Facts up Front:

Clan is over 3 years old!

In the stage of rebuilding

Friendly, extremely social clan!

Extremely active on forums!

Over 82 THOUSAND posts in forums!

Begun February 2006

Why Join?

Golden Legion is a mature, experienced clan, with a firm grip on things and excellent leaders! Our leader is UnitedForce and his adviser Robbedeli. We welcome both F2P and P2P. Do you think you can be a helpful and active member of our clan? Do you want to have fun with the rest of us? Read on to find out.

If you want a clan you can stick around with and have some great times then here is the place. We have many leadership positions opens and warmly welcome those with a knack for graphics.

Requirements:

60+ Combat F2P.

We host regular events in both the combat category and skilling which include Fight Caves, Pest Control, Clan Wars, KBD killing trips, Stealing Creations, and many many more! We also encourage you to make your own events so that you can get exactly what you want out of an event when you want it!

We have scheduled Clan Wars, as well as the other events! So much to do!

To join Golden Legion, you need to make an account on our forums and make an application topic.

Forum: http://GoldenLegion.net

Note: Please read the rules on the application forum before posting

newglsig6jqjl4.jpg

60+ CB Req. Click on banner to visit us!

111111111111trrlastimemz6.jpg

-.::

How to Join | Forums | Runehead ::.-

________________________________________________________________________________

warjt8.gif Introduction warjt8.gif

.:: About TRR ::.

TRR is a very unique clan, with a strong focus on community. Every member is welcomed into the family, no matter how new to Runescape or clans they may be. The main goal of TRR is to provide a fun, relaxed environment, in which all players can enjoy the game in the company of others. After all, isn't the whole point of Runescape to have fun?

By now I'm sure you've noticed we have no level requirements, right? If you're wondering why a clan would do such a thing, it's really rather simple. Our clan believes things like activity, personality, attitude, and loyalty are all more important than how many hours someone has played Runescape. Many people believe having no requirements is one reason why our community has blossomed. After all, every member is treated as an equal. We help each other out, whether it be in Runescape or real life situations.

warjt8.gif Key Information warjt8.gif

.:: Clan Leaders ::.

Tragic Shadows

Illini

.:: War Record ::.

[ 6 - 2 - 0 ]

.:: Clan Cape ::.

Team-33 (Green)

.:: Home Worlds ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: Alliances ::.

None

.:: Primary Time Zones ::.

GMT | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: IRC Channel ::.

#Rebelz

.:: Clan Chat ::.

The RS Rebel

.:: Base Type ::.

F2P & P2P

.:: Memberlist ::.

Runehead

.:: How To Join ::.

Directions

warjt8.gif Requirements warjt8.gif

.:: We'd Like You To... ::.

Maintain RS and forum activity.

Attend as many Runescape events as possible.

Show respect to all members and staff.

While on Runescape, use our clan chat and/or IRC channel.

warjt8.gif Events warjt8.gif

.:: Overview ::.

Do you rarely see clans host your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events. Our clan puts it's members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be. We only ask that you're mature and respect everyone else in the clan. We welcome and encourage members to host and create their own events!

warjt8.gif Media warjt8.gif

.:: Videos ::.

KBD 1 | KBD 2 | KBD 3

Clan Wars 1 | Clan Wars Practice |

Green Dragons

How To Join TRR

1st Clan Event

TRR vs GoG

*Note that TRR was previously referred to as TR/TM, as referenced in some videos.*

.:: Pictures ::.

slideshowdone.gif

________________________________________________________________________________

Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions you may have on our site. Thank-you!

We hope to see you soon!

:thumbsup:

trrfriendlytipit.png

The Rebelz - Website

If you want social, then Rage is very social. We have an amazing community, full of laughs tbh.

We don't harrass to attend events but if you can, you can.

Join us, we'd love to have you on board.

Rage - Consider yourself warned

http://www.rs-rage.com - Forum

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=rageclan - Memberlist

http://www.rs-rage.com/intro/intro.swf - Clan intro

bannerwfd.jpg

bannerhoy.jpg

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9295/rageo.jpg[/im

midnightlegions.gif

http://www.midnightlegions.com - forum

_ _ _ _ _ _ ¸,^º°"¨¨°*,¸¸¸¸,¤^*º°"¨¨"°º*^¤,¸ ¸,¤^*º°"¨¨"°º*^¤,¸¸¸¸,*°¨¨"°º^,¸_ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _¸¸,^°¨­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ - - - - ­(¸¸,.­ ­ - Midnight Legions - ­ ­.,¸¸)­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ - - - -¨°^,¸_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _¸,° ­ ­¸,¸¸¸,­ ­ ­ ­.,¸¸¸,¸ - We're More than a Clan - ¸,¸¸¸,­ ­ ­ ­.,¸¸¸,¸­ ­ ­°,¸_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This is your invitation to join us at Midnight Legions! Where we're more than just a clan, we're a family!

We are a newly formed, but quickly growing clan whose members are Fun-Loving and Friendly! We are an active clan, comprised of a diverse group of people with a broad range of interests. We have a busy events calendar with events to appeal to both skillers and killers ;) Our emphasis is on having fun, making friends, and helping each other whenever we can.

We have a 24/7 clan chat. You are encouraged, but NOT required to attend clan events. And there are no minimum posting requirements, although we do appreciate a busy forum!

Our only requirements are:

Minimum combat level of 115

OR

Minimum total level of 1900

AND

Be Friendly and Active!

If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, visit us at http://www.midnightlegions.com! Tell them Frodo sent you ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

And welcome to the Guthix Globetrotters' recruitment thread. Here you will find all the information you need for joining the Guthix Globetrotters.

Introduction

The Guthix Globetrotters are a new community based clan designed to bring together different types of players under one huge metaphorical roof. The Guthix Globetrotters was originally created in September by myself, Li Chef, and my good friend Tidus, an experienced clansman in his own right.

The Guthix Globetrotters take place in different clan events across the week, varying from combat related events to skilling related events, with a small fun event thrown in as well!

Requirements

Because we are a fun, community clan, we only require that you are P2P, so that you can make it to all our events. We also ask that you stick to our forum and clan rules and try to be an active member.

Events

The Guthix Globetrotters like to take part in a series of fun and challenging events, for all types of players. We have a handpicked team of Events Managers to decide on Skilling, Combat and Fun Events and when to host them. Here is a quick summary of the kind of events you can expect:

Group skilling, such as firemaking

Skilling Mini-Games, such as Great Orb Project

Races, such as races to a certain level between a group of people

Combat Events, such as Clan Wars and Bounty Hunter

Fun Events, such as taking advantage of the items provided at the Al Kharid Game Tools shop

Ranks

Here at Guthix Globetrotters, we don't believe in rewarding people because they are a higher level than someone else. This, especially for our level 3 skillers, would be extremely unfair. Here is a list of our forum and clan chat rankings:

Forum:

Root Admin (Myself)

Super Moderators (Tidus and any other people who I've grown to trust)

Moderators (Any member who I feel has contributed substantially to the clan)

Events Team (A select group of members who organise the various activities for the clan)

Member (A member)

Clan Chat:

Key (Myself)

Gold Star (The equivalent of Super Moderators)

Silver Star (A Moderator or Events Team member)

Bronze Star (A "decorated*" Established** member)

Three Chevrons (An Established member)

Two Chevrons (A "decorated" new member)

A Chevron (A new member)

* More information about "Decorations can be found on our forums

** A new member becomes an Established member after 2 weeks of active clanning

How to Contact Us

We currently have a few options open to you for when you wish to contact us, either about joining or general queries.http://z6.invisionfree.com/Guthix_Globetrotters/index.php

This is a link to the Guthix Globetrotters website (We require that you join and be an active member of the forums)

Alternatively you can e-mail me at:

[email protected]

Or you can just as easily PM me in-game or here on theForums.

Alliances

~ Angelfire

NOTE: When applying via any of these methods, please submit a list of your skill levels (includes all skills, combat etc) and your combat level. This will not alter your chances of joining.

And now we'll leave you with the decision on whether or not you wish to join us. We hope that you make the right decision that best suits you, and hope we see you soon!

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

hello ,

a little something about angel fire we are a mature skilling clan, your combat lvl is not impotant we are a small group of members that are interested in making runescape fun and we are gonna try to do this right so if you are mature and want to join a new clan come on down...we maybe small,but, we will grow and prosper....as a clan we are not gonna put you on a trail membership either you join as member or you don't,you don't have to jump thru hoops with us......go in peace and bless you!!!

so come on down and pull up a chair and enjoy the company!!!!

OWNER XTRI1

CO OWNER MS_BULLITT

liaison king auggie he goes between clan as my greeter and helps with clan alliances

event manager xcare_bearx

admin gwendalyne

nochtus recruiting manger

requirements

we are p2p central time zone

we require you to be mature is all

we will help you to get levels

future things we are gonna do

clan wars

castle wars

pest control

and other things as soon as we get them together

world 36 is clan world

team irc channel #angelfire

clan chat angelfire_cc

web site http://s1.zetaboards...ngelfire/index/

rs forums Quick find code: 93-94-314-59678315

angelfire.png

Angelfir3.png

XTRI1.png

• 2 weeks later...

hey buddy how are you doing. I'm here representing the knights reflection clan which has over 60 members and is very friendly clan. We specialize in pking, clan wars, and castlewars/soulwars. We love competition and our requirement to get into our clan is 85+ combat which i can see you will have no hard time getting into it. Our average level of our members is 107 and we are very friendly clan :). My online name is rick cavens and i hope you go and put in an app, check us out, because overlooking us could be a huge missed opportunity for you.

Our website is www.knightsreflection[LikelyScam]

we are really looking forward to hearing from you in our forums

thanks for taking the time to read this,

rick cavens