Oak Tree Takeover Party

Oak_tree.png

Oak Tree Takeover Party

If you are attending this event, read all of the following, and post a reply with your runescape username, so we can add you to our event attendance list. We will assign teams to monitor different set areas of runescape. Teams will be posted 1 day before the event.

We are on the quest to perform the ULTIAMTE OAK CUTTING RAMPAGE! We need all non-members (and members) to help cover ALL of the oak trees on as many worlds as possible. Our challenge is to claim as many of the trees as possible, to bug players who want to WC. We need good level WC, otherwise people can just cut faser than us. This will be a controlled event, in clan Oak Event run by astrokid430.

World: any worlds possible

Location: ALL runescape oak trees (we will start at lumbridge world 16)

Time: 6pm EST, 5pm CST, etc. on Friday, September 18, 2009

Event Cordinator: astrokid430

Official Clan: Oak Event (astrokid430)

Meet in lumbridge at 20 until starting time for sign in. All players in this event must sign in by pre-reserving a slot in this thread. If we don't do this, we could end up with wrong placement of players. I will be running the clan, and channel Oak_Event on the Tip.It chatroom. SIGN IN CLOSES PROMTLY AT STARTING TIME!

• 4 weeks later...

Did this event go ahead? Or did it fail?

My name be Lcawte, Miner of Gold, Player of F2P, Woodcutter of Willows, Attacker of Rage, Defender of Myself, Crafter of Fire Runes, Fisher of Tuna, Cooker of Bread, Collector of Feathers, Prayer of Gods, Magician of FoG.

tipitsigh.png